Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rubina MuminYour feedback matters!
I recently started going to gym. Yesterday I lifted heavy. Now my back is sore and I have trouble even standing straight. Is that normal or should I consult a doctor?
Hello sir my father have the problem of back pain so it's quite painful you know. So can you please help me. Thank you very much.
Frequent urine problems happening and back pain also there could you tell what is the reason behind this?
Left leg from hip to foot gets cramps on muscles, invariable pain, costantly while standing and walking.
I faced some pain on left side both front and back, from last one month, no bp, sugar. No problems in running, daily working. Not takan any medicine till today. Guide me.
My mother is about 42 years. She's suffering from joint pain in her bones. If she is up anywhere by the help of her legs then she got many pain her bones. So Doctor ,tell me ,what should do by me.
I m Feeling restless and Also suffering from Back pain instantly. I tried all the easy ways to get relief without consulting any Dr. but now I need your help.
I am 32 years old and have back arm pain in right hand (between biceps n triceps part in the middle) which seem aggravating when exercise or while lifting hand in sleeping position. Initially ignored it as a minor issue however pain persist for months together. It looks as if some muscle or nerve pull on some position. Please advise.
Quite often, I experience pain in my knee or ankle or foot fingers or other joints of legs. Even there is some mild pain in the upper back also. I got my knee examined by X-ray and even by MRI. Orthopedician told me that there is a mild beginning of osteoarthritis. A few months back my uric acid level was also 9.1 which was brought down by taking Febucip tablet for two months. Now on the advice of doctor I have been taking Durajoint GM (2 OD for one month and 1 OD for two months). I had same problem aboutfour years back also and I got cured by similar allopathic treatment. As I am fed up with allopathic medicine, can you suggest some ayurvedic medicine which will take care of future problems of Uric acid and Arthritis.
Last two month back. ACL tear hua knee ka opertion hua hai. Abi tak knee 100% bend nahi ho rahi hai one physiotherpy kiya hai bt acl tear opretion honkebad sab recovry. Hone ke liye kinte dina lagta hia.
A painful, common condition that affects the lower part of the spine is termed as back pain. It is mostly caused by strain (muscle injury) or sprain (ligament injury). Some other causes include poor posture, improper lifting, fracture, infrequent exercise, arthritis or a ruptured disk. Usually, pain in the lower back is the only symptom.
Conventional treatment for back pain often includes
2. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
3. Weight control
If these treatments fail, then the only option left is surgery. Either discectomy (surgical procedure to relieve pressure in the disc by removing the gel-like substance in the disc) or foraminotomy (surgical procedure to expand the gaps through which the nerves pass) is performed.
However, conventional therapy usually has side-effects and only manages to suppress the problem, not cure it. If you seek a cure, Ayurveda is an excellent option. Usually, Ayurvedic remedies are non-invasive, natural and can be arranged at home.
Here are some great Ayurvedic treatments:
1. According to the principles of Ayurveda, imbalance in the doshas can lead to problems in the body. The goal of Ayurveda is to balance the doshas and heal the body from the inside. So a lot of Ayurvedic treatments comprise of foods that need to be consumed for the body to heal. For example, you can blend wheat, coriander powder, khuskhus powder and milk together, boil it for twenty minutes and then consume it at room temperature. This will relieve your pain.
2. Another thing you can do is fry garlic in coconut oil and then use the oil to massage over the affected areas on your back.
3. To restore the damaged dosha, daily purgation is suggested.
4. Practicing Yoga can go a long way in managing your pain as well. In Ayurveda, pain is seen as a result of exerting yourself too much, either emotionally or physically. If your spine needs strength, your mind must be strong first of all. So, firstly, your mind needs balance before you can focus on the affected areas. When doing Yoga, start with easy postures such as back-bends. Consult a yoga therapist or teacher before you start doing any yoga posture.