Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Roshni N Neerakal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Roshni N NeerakalYour feedback matters!
I have excessive burning in my vagina frequently. 6 months before also I had same burning in my vagina. But I took medicines prescribed by doctor and it got ok. But now again from last 2 days m feeling burning in my genitals. Not full day it burns. But frequently it occurs in a day for 2-3 hours than the other day. Earlier doctor said it was bacterial infection. please suggest me some urgent medicine to treat it now so I can get it from medical store. Actually m out of station n do not know wat medicine should I take?
I am 23 year old female. I cant eat well. I have done all the test. In report all are normal. I am look like skeleton. All are asking about me to my parents. Rarely I eat quickly, Maximum of the time it takes more than half an hour. So that I was avoided to go out. If more no of persons are with me then I can't eat even small amount of meal. I don't know what to do? From my childhood, I cant eat properly. Because of me my parents are also suffer. I am very much worried about my health.
I am 26 year female. Trying to conceive for the past one year. Have pcos and used to get periods using progesterone tabs. Later found a septum in my uterus about 2 cm and removed through laparoscopy. After 2 months of the surgery when I got my periods we started our treatment for pregnancy. From day 2 I started with ubiphene 100 for 5 days. Later through a pelvic scan a follicle was growing in my right ovary. On 15th day while it was about 20mm an hcg shot was given for me and on the very next did an iui. We had unprotected sex on 17th day as well. On 18th day doc confirmed ovulation. And the following tabs were taking from day one ie fopymin and glycomet. My period date was 18th Jan but I got no periods so on 21st Jan I did a UPT and result was negative. Doc then gave me duphaston 10mg 2 each for 5 days. I completed my course by 26th Jan morning. Still no periods so I did UPT again and it was big fat negative. Can anyone help me to know more about these causes of non pregnancy and no periods! And I have a BMI of 27.
Increasing your water intake is one of the most important things you can do when attempting to cleanse your body naturally.
- you should aim to drink at least 8 glasses or 2 quarts of water throughout the day.
You can increase your intake of water by drinking a glass first thing in the morning and with every snack or meal throughout the day.
- you can also eat fruit and veg with a high water content, such as watermelon, strawberries, cucumber and tomatoes.
- water flushes toxins and impurities out of your system by helping both the kidneys and the bowel to maintain their normal functions - eliminating waste.
- water also does a great job of keeping the skin looking healthy and young, preventing wrinkles and clearing the complexion.
- water stored in copper vessels or bottles is purified and cleansed because of copper's anti-bacterial properties.
For more tips/advices search for ssohm on internet.
I took an I pill on the last day of my periods i.e, 24th December. I got my periods again on 29th December. 31st December I wasn't bleeding anymore. I had sex. The next night i.e, 1st January I found a little bit of blood and till date i.e, 3rd January, I am bleeding. Not a very bleeding but this is not stopping. I am worried now. Is this normal?
Heavy white discharge after urination 3-4 times in a day. Recently we had sex together it was protected but 1 of the condom was tore out but I know there was no semen present in the condom. But now she's have heavy thick discharge nearly 3-4 times a day. Did this mean she's pregnant?
Hello doctor I am very worried actually I want to know whether gym is good or yoga? My present weight is 62.6 n my height is 5'3' and I have thyroid 6.2 and I am married n I want to conceive baby but did not able to please suggest me want can I do for this.
When someone intends to describe'intercourse, the adjective painful is not the first thing to spring up in your mind. But more often than not, you or your partner might be suffering from a painful experience under the sheets that further complicates your relationship.
But to paraphrase, it doesn't have to be like this. If you are encountering pain on a regular basis, it is best to talk to your partner and to a doctor to get rid of the problems.
Below is a list of 6 reasons that could be responsible for a painful intercourse:
- Lack of sufficient lubrication: When the female member is turned on because of foreplay, there is an adequate amount of white mucous discharge in the vagina which works as a natural lubricant and makes penetration easy and comfortable. A lack of sufficient foreplay or a side effect of usage of medications for allergies and antidepressants might make your vagina dry which can cause pain. Also, intercourse before your menstrual period can also facilitate the painful experience. This condition can be checked upon by usage of lubricants which will sufficiently moisturize the vagina.
- Inflammation of the bladder region can also cause pain during sex: It is recommended to urinate after sex in order to drain away the bacteria that might have entered your body during intercourse.
- Infection: Infection in the vagina, which can be denoted by the change of color in the vaginal discharge can be a reason for the pain. Also itching in the vagina (vaginitis) in case of women or infection to certain contraceptives for men can also give rise to pain. Inflammation of prostate gland: for males, severe pain just a few moments before ejaculation might be a result of prostatitis (inflammation of the prostate gland) and should be immediately diagnosed.
- Medical conditions: If the pain during intercourse affects your whole body, then there is a possibility that the pain is a reason for some underlying serious medical condition like problems in the uterus, irritable bowel syndrome or ovarian cysts.
- Hormonal imbalance: If you are pregnant or you have given birth just a few months back, you might feel pain during intercourse as changes in hormones during pregnancy might cause your vagina to dry up.
- For more info you can consult with our herbal experts.