Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rohit PandeyYour feedback matters!
I want to know what is the cure for inguinal hernia? Is surgery only option or have any other option?
My daughter 16 years old suffering with juvanar rhumatied arthrieis (jra) please give me your valuable suggestion which is permanent treatment to this problem.
I have developed severe stomatitis, patch over hard palate and otalgia for last 4 days with h/o dm. What should I do?
I m 20 yrs old and I have suffer a hand shivering and I m 7 yrs born child and after my born I suffer phnemonia so what I do? please give me advice.
I am 27 years old and after my delivery with big operation my body got stretch and now I am fat. I want to know that why after delivery my body fat has increased and how I can reduce that please help.
Hi sir, I am getting skins boiler in my whole body. Its like pimples type. Its occur again and again in my stomach shoulder and sometime face. please suggest something.
I am 50 years old, suddenly I lost 6 kgs, became thin and feeling tired everyday not at all getting energy to do work, did total body check up nothing was in test, they told little bit reduced vitamin-D, and starting stage of thyroid.
I am diabetic from 2010 and I am taking metformin 500mg. Glimipiride 2mg and acarbose 25 mg twice a day before breakfast and dinner I am type 2 diabetic and my blood sugar levels is 90-130fasting and 180-200 as pp kindly let me know the side effects of these medicine in long run at present my age 57year
I have PCOS. It got me dark underarms, oily scalp, over growth of unwanted hair, acne etc. What do I really do? At least I want my under arms to get better.
My wife is having a 5 months old baby and after baby she is loosing her hair very rapidly. Please help her.
Can viral fever long for more than 2 weeks. My brother has very weak immune system. He suffers from one or the other problem frequently. Any remedies?
I am just going to be 18, but I am very slim. My mom tells me that I was born in the 8th month, and I am a little short of height than my average friends. Is there any way to cure both my issues and increase my body mass index?
Wrinkles and fine lines are the most common signs of skin aging.
Here are some master tips which can help to reduce wrinkles and thus renders you a youthful face.
1. AVOID THE SUN
2. WEAR A HIGH SPF SUNSCREEN
3. DONT SMOKE
4. GET ADEQUATE SLEEP (6-8 HOURS)
5. SLEEP ON YOUR BACK
6. DONT SQUINT
7. EAT LOTS OF FRUITS AND VEGETABLES
8. USE MOISTURISER
9. DONT OVER-WASH YOUR FACE
10. TAKE ANTIOXIDANTS RICH DIET
11. USE RETINOL/TRETINOIN NIGHT CREAMS
12. GET CHEMICAL PEELS REGULARLY
My age is 24 am practicing martial arts and gymnastics my problem is my joints like knees and lower back are paining if I practice more but it's compulsory to practice more for gymnastics at this age can I practice things is there any permanent solution for I want learn gymnastics.Please tell.
I am a house wife I can not go to walking because of my family but I want to slim. What is the diet I have to eat. And I am taking a medicine for tuberculosis lymph nodes. My course is completed for 6 months.
There is a distinct relationship between sleeping disorders and your emotional health, both influence each other. Insomnia is a common sleeping disorder, which is generally caused due to stress and tension. Depression and anxiety also account for insomnia. It has been proven by research that people who experience sleeplessness or cases of insomnia are at a higher risk of depression and similar psychiatric disorders.
Insomnia is an important factor which causes depression and many people affected by it commit suicide. Researchers have found dysfunctional activity in the area of the brain where emotions are processed and regulated, among people with insomnia. Their study explains the mechanism by which insomnia affects and influences emotions in people, which leads to depression and other disorders.
The ways in which insomnia affects your emotions
- There is a clear difference in the brain activities of people with insomnia when compared with normal people who get good sleep. There is usually a great difference between the activities of the amygdala, which are neurons in the temporal lobe of the brain. The amygdala is very important in regulation and processing of emotions.
- Insomnia disrupts the ability of the brain to process negative emotions.
- Neural change and problems with regulating emotions are also caused because of insomnia.
- Insomnia disables the ability of judging or sensing any kind of emotion by looking at the face of a person. It is difficult to judge emotions such as anger and sadness in people suffering from insomnia. This impairment occurs more in women.
- Insomnia and similar sleeping disorders affect our inhibition and disrupt our impulse control mechanism. An insomniac person is likely to develop increased impulsiveness to negative stimulus.
- People suffering from insomnia develop a perception towards negative stuff and perceive most things in a negative way, rather than looking at the bright side which a normal person tends to do. People affected by insomnia are characterized by a negative mood and are pessimists in nature.
- A sleep deprived or insomniac patient shows greater activity around the limbic area of the brain. This is the area where major emotional regulation and processing are undertaken.
- A person suffering from insomnia develops a cranky personality. The patient is in an irritable mood and is triggered by the slightest and pettiest of circumstances. An insomniac patient is also characterized by swinging moods, high temper and general fatigue, which result due to lack of sleep.
Insomnia is a sleeping disorder which directly affects a person's emotions and the processing and regulation of emotions. There is a direct and important link between insomnia and emotional disorders. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.