Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Rohan ProhitYour feedback matters!
Me and my gf had protected sex after her periods . Her dates are near again but she say she is having no signs of stomach pain which happens to her every time before her periods. Is she pregnant or it is just a delayed period ?
Gsac measures 28. 7 mm to 7 weeks. Yeh abnormal pregnancy hai kya? What should be the size of sac at 7 weeks.
I am 19 years old. I have white discharge regularly. It's white and thick but doesn't smell. It really makes me feel uncomfortable. This discharge is happneing since 5 years. I had been neglecting it. But now a medicine friend of mine said it can be a serious problem and asked me to go and see gynaec. But I thought I consult here first. A week back I just got tested my urine it showed pus cells and yeast cells. My friend who is still studying medicine said it could be yeast infection though she isn't sure. Is it the indication of yeast infection? but I dont have any symptoms of uti. Please help me get rid of this daily white discharge. I am really shy to go to gynaec?
Hello.. I m of 30 yrs. My last date was on 7th Jan. And then its on 25th Feb (which is too late may be because of thyroid or else reason). Bt then also it was nt proper. Then from 29th Feb it was proper as other times.. Bt till yesterday it had nt been stopped (almost 17days). So I ask my gynaecologist for tablets to stop it. She gave me" texakind" Today it has been almost stopped. She is doing my follicular study, started on 11th day bt she couldn't find clearly as on 11th day I was having my periods. So I want to ask does/can ovulation process, i. E. Formation of follicle, occur during menstrual period. Pls help.
1. Low in fat with no cholesterol
2. Contains essential heart friendly omega-3 fats
3. An excellent source of fiber
4. Is a good source of enriched calcium and vitamin b12
5. Is a complete protein, containing all the amino acids essential to human nutrition
6. Provides important minerals such as calcium, magnesium, iron and selenium
7. Rich in probiotics in the form of fermented soy products, such as miso, tempeh, and soy yogurt
8. Contains isoflavones which are beneficial in reducing risk of various cancers, heart disease and osteoporosis
9. Whole soy foods such as tofu and tempeh form a nutrient rich alternative to meat.
Because of the fallowing causes:-
3. Irregular sperms.
4. Sperm allergy
5. Unexplained fertility problems
6. Combination fertility problems.