Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rk SharmaYour feedback matters!
My baby who is one and half year old has right leg shorter than left (2 cm difference). What type of treatment should need?
My son who is just 3 years old; have a sever pain just below the abdomen. Whenever it happens I found that both the testicles go up and may be it would be the reason for that pain. please tell me how can it be cured.
MY BABY IS 20 MONTHS, SHE JUST TAKE MOTHER FEED, MOSTLY, DUE to it her weight is 10 kgs . Once I asked my doctor to use bottle for milk .he warn us that ,plastic bottles are harmful , if it is made of food grade plastic also, because plastic is plastic. Can I use it or not, please tell me some food ,which can be given to her.
I am 29 years having 2 years baby with normal delivery. having endometrial cyst of 3.8 on left ovary. I am having endosis 2 mg medicine content only dienogest from past 2 and half months to cure endometriosis cyst. From past two months my periods were on time and there were no side effects of medicine. I have never missed my periods. But this month first time I have missed my period it has been a week. Today I check pregnancy test but its negative as well. My 3 month course of medication ends on August 17 .My question is my having again pain on same left side. why? I use medicine regularly. Secondly is there any chance of pregnancy ?My period were always regular on time on 20th to 22th of every month but this time missed. please guide.
My son is 8 years old. He is having high fever since Friday night. Given him antibiotics and Crocin. Fever is still not going down. What should I do?
Dr. Her auditory and BERA reports are normal. But unable to listen .normally. Hearing aids are also not prescribed to her. Please tell me what is the problem and the best treatment to cure it.
M having body pain specially on hands n legs n cervical bone pains. I used to take pain killer n it goes.. But I wanna know wt could be the diagnosis. As I was born on seven month. N my mom says it's bcz of it my bones are not strong. N since one month M having white colour discharge from vagina.. Is it bcz of my bones. Kindly suggest me something. Wt should I do.
Hello sir, My daughter three n half years old, since last two day she was complaining of tooth pain so we checked but couldn't find any teeth that may pain. Started combiflam suspension for pain. Yesterday morning she got up with puffed upper lip and cheek so we took her to doctor he has started antibiotic (Amoxicillin & potassium clavulanate oral suspension), cetirizine and ibuprofen with paracetamol suspension. Today morning the swelling has increased and her under eye is also puffed now. Can someone please identify this problem and advise some treatment please, we are getting worried, please help.
My son has turned one year old. He hits his head while sleeping during nights. Whats the reason of hitting the head. Also still He wakes up every two hour for milk at night.
My son in law aged 2.5 years he is not eating food daily instead eating biscuits and lays ,he is addicted to biscuits. What should I do him to eat food. Sugest some tips.
Hello, My question is about my son aged about 10 years and his problem is, he has no control over his bowels/ he acts as he is unaware or what is his problem we are not able to understand, he will almost shit in his pants when he is back from school. He is not very regular in his daily motions, he will go in afternoon/ sometimes will not go will go the next day. He hogs on food particularly non-veg, Please suggest how to over come this problem.
After 30 days of my baby born. On routine check up doctor counts his heart beat which is 180 bpm. He ask for echo test. Echo test done and one line is in bold letters of report. In final impression it is written that is patent foramen ovale left to right and normal pulmonary artery pressure. That time baby weight is 4.3 kg. Now baby is of 45 days we again went to the doctor for routine checkup. This time everything is ok. Heart beat is normal. weight is 5.2 kg. He said baby is growing well. Everything is fine. Is pfo is cured or not ?
Asthma is a condition that can flare up anytime; be it at your child's soccer practice or during the middle of the night. Whenever the condition sets in, it leads to your child struggling for breath. For a parent to witness this situation can be hard; but you should know the techniques to keep the situation under control.
Here are a few tips on how to manage the situation:
1. Find out the triggers in your home: Asthma is triggered due to substances that your child may be allergic to. Examples are cigarette smoke, fur of pets and dust. If possible, keep your child away from the known triggers so that the condition does not flare up again.
2. Keep records of the following: It is good to have an action plan ready for your child when the bouts of asthma strike. When you visit the doctor to discuss about your child's condition then make sure that you have these records at hand.
- The triggers that caused the bout of asthma
- How many times did your child have wheezing episodes?
- The number of times your child has been admitted for the same reason
- The medications that your child is currently taking, dosage and/or whether they have been changed
- How often does he/she need medications if he/she has acute symptoms?
3. Knowledge of the test your child may require: Asthma control test is a type of test that allows parents and children to grade asthma symptoms without a doctor. A pulmonary function test is used to detect the capacity of the lungs and flow of air.
4. See how your child responds to the treatments: You should consider changing the treatments for your child if he/she has recurrent symptoms of asthma attack and require frequent visits to the Emergency Room even after taking medications for an extended duration.
5. Long term treatment plans require patience: Any asthma treatment plan requires patience as they might not immediately cure symptoms.