Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Riya S Gandhi
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Riya S GandhiYour feedback matters!
My penis is small? Does it effect my sexual life? Or is there any alternate medical for making it large.
I am 66 years old and diabetic and on medication for almost last 16-18 years. However it is moderately in control. These days I have started feeling an itch on my body skin during winter, I am hypertensive also for last about thirty years. I am taking the following medicines. For BP Tazloc trio 80mg. And amufru, and proponolol 40mg. For Prostrate I am Taking Urimax D for last about six years. Foe Diabetic I am Taking Glucomet forte BD, Zita OD, Pioz 7.50mg+500 od. Kindly advise can it be related to disease or the side effects of one of the medicines.
Hello Doctor, Hope you are doing good! I had protected sex with a sex worker and later I was worried about HIV, so I got tested on first week and fourth week after the exposure. I took HIV 1 and 2 (electrochemiluminescence immunoassay) Serum test and both the time the results came as NON-REACTIVE. Can you please tell me am I safe from HIV now, I'm really worried about this, please answer me! Thank you.
While doing sex my penis is not able to go inside vagina due to not strong and hard But I have fully hot and tempt and everything coming outside vagina. I have not able to insert my penis inside because of fully soft. Please advice me.
Psoriasis is one of the most chronic and long lasting diseases relating to the skin. Under this condition, the infected skin cells multiply 10 times faster than the normal rate. During this disease, the normal skin tends to get covered by a layer of dead skin cells, not allowing the skin to breathe. The top five things that can worsen your psoriasis are listed below.
- Alcohol - There is a direct link between your drinking habits and your skin health. Drinking, in general, tends to cause harm to the overall body. Skin being no exception also gets affected adversely by alcohol consumption. If you have psoriasis, then you should immediately consult your dermatologist so that he/she can assign you a daily limit for your alcohol consumption in a manner that it does not worsen the condition of your skin.
- Infections - Psoriasis also gets worsened by common infections like an earache, bronchitis, strep throat infection, and such others. It is highly recommended for you to consult your doctor if you have anybody infections along with psoriasis. So the doctor will be able to tell you the risk of the infection and how to go about managing it.
- Stress - Stress has been known generally to affect the skin in an adverse manner. Stress can cause your body to have a greater incidence of inflammation on your skin which further affects your skin disease. Your doctor can help you out with the ways to manage your stress so that it does not cause any further damage to your skin.
- Weather changes - Medical researchers have proved that psoriasis tends to grow in colder and drier conditions. It has reportedly been observed that people having psoriasis have smoother skin during summers than during winters.
- Cuts and bruises - If there are any kinds of breakouts or irregularities in your skin, then it would further worsen your psoriasis. Your cut skin may lead to a flare which is known as the Koebner phenomenon in medical terminology.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!