Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. Ritu K BalaniYour feedback matters!
Sleep: ensure to get a good night's rest. Sleep is restoration for body. It plays a vital role in enhancing learning capacity as well as memory
Eat: have five small meals a day rather three large ones. Eating regularly will help to satiate hunger. Do including generous portions of fresh fruits and vegetables
Stretch: this will help improve range of motion refers joints flexion and extension
Exercise: choose a form of fitness to enjoy. Even walking for 40 to 60 minutes every day of same time pattern is a good form of cardio vascular exercise
I am an 18 years old girl. I'm having a problem that is continuing for over a month now. Its not always irritating, but sometimes when I get toilet, the area starts to itch suddenly, and also my pee nowadays smells a bit awkwardly different, which is more similar to that of stale coconut water. I never had any uti problem before. The colour of my toilet is absolutely fine, and its not that it itches while I pee. But it sometimes starts all of a sudden, and more specifically when my bladders are full. This never happened before. I maintain a healthy diet full of fruits and veggies in plenty daily, and I also drink large quantities of water everyday. If its at all a uti problem, then should I consult a doctor immediately or should I wait by having plenty of water and living a healthy lifestyle for another few days? please help.
Recently have a urine test results show as no bacteria and have a hiv test result show as negative and they took a blood test and it shows normotic normochromic blood picture! still possible to get STD.
शरीर में पानी के संतुलन में मदद करता है और मांसपेशियों के crmaps कम करने के साथ ही रक्तचाप को विनियमित मदद कर सकते हैं।
इसमें बीटा कैरोटीन होता है जो दृष्टि और आंख से संबंधित समस्याओं में मदद करता है और साथ ही विभिन्न ठंड और संक्रमण से लड़ रहा है।
रक्त के स्वस्थ प्रवाह के साथ सहायता जो कि कुछ कार्डियोवास्कुलर समस्याओं की संभावना को कम कर सकता है।
यह पानी की अवधारण, संतुलन हार्मोन भी कम करता है और प्रतिरक्षा प्रणाली को मजबूत करता है।
Upar pet mai baby thahar jata hai jab us baby ko niche lane k liye kya tarika or khana chahiye avi 9th months chal rhaa hai or baby dilivery time pe woman k sareer mai kitna blood hona chahiye avi 9.4 gm hai plz.
Hello doctors meri date nhi aayi hai pichle 3 months se sir Market me available dwayi Mai use nhi krti because ghar se bahr nhi ja skti please aap mujhe btaya ki Mai apna pregnancy test kaise kr skti hu sir Mai abhi unmarried hi hu please help me sir.
I got a missed abortion, after that my cycle has taken place for 2 times. But still frequently I feel some pains just like the pain which occurs during or before period gets started at uterus. Nowadays I do not feel the same sexual urge like before.
I am 47 yrs, having one child, no miscarriage, presently having heavy bleeding, irregularity, clauting, back pain, hot flush, pressure fluctuating, cramp in whole belly several time and cn't stand even 5 mnts. Usg report bulky uterus. Am I in menaupause stage? please advice.
There are many organisms that live in our bodies and on the surface of the skin. These are usually harmless and do not cause any damage. But there are many organisms like viruses, fungi and bacteria that can cause infectious disorders known as infections. There are many kinds of infections that can affect the various parts of the body. These are generally caused by various things starting from contaminated food, to transmission from an infected person and more. Read on to know more about the kind of infections and their causes.
- Common Symptoms: The various kinds of infections usually have common symptoms including fever due the start of the immune system's fight against the infecting organism, as well as cough, cold, chills, fatigue, loss of appetite, loose motions and pain. All these symptoms point at the presence of an infection.
- Types: As mentioned earlier, infections can be of various types. Starting from viral infections that come with the change of seasons with allergy like symptoms, to STDs or sexually transmitted disease that are contagious and can spread with sexual contact, or even throat, stomach and other kinds of infections that can occur due to ingestion of contaminated food, insect bites and much more; there are several types of infections that can afflict the various parts of the body.
- Indirect Contact: There are many surfaces like sinks, faucets, keyboards, tables, door knobs and more, which can carry and pass on infections through contact. This is especially true for public places including public toilets which are the number one cause of UTI or urinary tract infection.
- Insect Bites: Fleas, tick, lice and even mosquitoes are all carriers of germs because they fly from one contaminated place to another, feasting on dirty and contaminated elements. A bite from one such insect can cause infections. Also, if we ingest food on which house flies and mosquitoes have been sitting, then we are risk of contracting infections.
- Food Contamination: Continuing from the point above, food and water contamination can lead to the travel of disease causing germs into your system which can spread infection. This can also happen when you eat old food that has not been stored under proper conditions, as there may be fungi or mould growing on it.
- Direct Contact: One of the causes of infection includes direct causes like contact with an infected person or animal. Coughing or sneezing on someone, getting bitten by an animal, or even mother to unborn child - there are many infections that can be spread in this manner.
Getting vaccinated on time can help in preventing many infections. This is especially important if you are travelling to various countries.
There are three major dissociative disorders defined in dsm-5:
- Dissociative amnesia.
- Dissociative identity disorder.
- Depersonalization-derealization disorder.
What are the symptoms of dissociative identity disorder?
Dissociative identity disorder is characterized by the presence of two or more distinct or split identities or personality states that continually have power over the person's behavior. With dissociative identity disorder, there's also an inability to recall key personal information that is too far-reaching to be explained as mere forgetfulness. With dissociative identity disorder, there are also highly distinct memory variations, which fluctuate with the person's split personality.
The" alters" or different identities have their own age,sex, or race. Each has his or her own postures, gestures, and distinct way of talking. Sometimes the alters are imaginary people; sometimes they are animals. As each personality reveals itself and controls the individuals' behavior and thoughts, it's called" switching" switching can take seconds to minutes to days. When under hypnosis, the person's different" alters" or identities may be very responsive to the therapist's requests.
Along with the dissociation and multiple or split personalities, people with dissociative disorders may experience a number of other psychiatric problems, including symptoms:
Mood swings suicidal tendencies sleep disorders(insomnia,night terrors, and sleep walking) anxiety,panic attacks, and phobias (flashbacks, reactions to stimuli or" triggers") alcohol and drug abusecompulsions and ritualspsychotic-like symptoms (including auditory and visual hallucinations) eating disorders
Other symptoms of dissociative identity disorder may include headache, amnesia, time loss, trances, and" out of body experiences" some people with dissociative disorders have a tendency toward self-persecution, self-sabotage, and even violence (both self-inflicted and outwardly directed). As an example, someone with dissociative identity disorder may find themselves doing things they wouldn't normally do, such as speeding, reckless driving, or stealing money from their employer or friend, yet they feel they are being compelled to do it. Some describe this feeling as being a passenger in their body rather than the driver. In other words, they truly believe they have no choice.