Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ritesh HemaniYour feedback matters!
300 Calories is the average calorific value of our daily sugar intake. It's no wonder then that dietician and weight loss (Learn more about weight loss) gurus across the world will advise you to quit added sugar as the first step of a weight loss program. Added sugar refers to processed sugar in the form of cubes, sugar crystals or powdered sugar and does not include natural sugars found in fruits, vegetables etc. Apart from cakes and sweets, we eat added sugar in a number of ways including a number of packaged foods like sauce and salad dressings.
If you consume a lot of sugar on a daily basis, quitting added sugar could leave you with withdrawal symptoms. Quitting added sugar is not easy, but here are a few reasons it is well worth the effort.
- You'll have fewer pimples: Sugar has inflammatory properties. This can trigger systemic inflammation leading to the acne. Thus quitting sugar can instantly reduce the number of pimples on your face and give you clearer skin (Learn more about Healthy Skin).
- It improves the health of your heart: Added sugar can raise insulin levels. This activates the sympathetic nervous system and increases blood pressure and heart rate. Stopping your consumption of added sugar can lower cholesterol levels and decrease the amount of triglycerides in the body. This lowers blood pressure and boosts cardiovascular health. (Know more about blood sugar level)
- A friendly weight scale: Replacing toffees with dry fruits will considerably reduce your calorific intake. Similarly switching packaged salad dressing for fresh homemade dressing can also make your salad healthier. Given that we eat added sugar in so many forms, making a conscious decision to quit added sugar can have a big impact on your daily calorie intake. Studies show that this simple step can lead to a weight loss of up to 10 pounds in six months.
- It'll make remembering names easier: Added sugar can hinder learning and memory. Over time, it can also damage communication between brain cells. Quitting sugar can boost both your short term as well as long term memory. You will also find it easier to focus on will be able to be attentive to something for longer periods of time.
- A good night's sleep: You don't just need 8 hours of sleep a day; you need 8 hours of restful sleep at the right time. Sugar makes blood sugar fluctuate and the crash that follows a sugar high can make you feel sluggish around mid-day. Many people find that if they have an afternoon nap, it becomes more difficult for them to fall asleep at night. Sugar also releases cortisol that interferes with sleep. Thus quitting added sugar can keep you alert through the day and help you fall asleep easier at the end of the day.
Is taking calcium during pregnancy can cause stone formation and if chances are there which tablet you should prefer during pregnancy?
Hey. My wife got some brown spot in her underwear n she do not get her period till now whats the prob hw can we deal with it. Shes age is 26.
I And My Wife Had Sex Last Evening It was her 6th Day of period. Periods were over I guess. I ejaculated inside her. Please tell me is there any chances of pregnancy? When should I check for pregnancy results? If the results comes positive how to avoid pregnancy since we don't want to have baby now. Please suggest me as soon as possible. Thank you.
Hi, we are new couple. Kindly suggest us the right way of contraception is it a condom or pill? does pill have side effect's?
I have pcod problem, the count is 8. Have irregular periods like 3 month once. I had thyroid problem. I was taking homeopathy medicine For both thyroid and pcod. Now tsh is 3: 36. Doc told you no need to Take medicine For thyroid. Ydy I took 4 d scan to check pcod level. That Time one dominant follicle founded in my ovary. Doc gave me home medicine to reduce pcod and to get regular periods. What can I do. Please tell. Can I do pregnancy plan now. With this pcod problem. And while taking tablets. Will pcod or regulating periods medicine will affect my pregnancy. Please tell. I am so confused. Even if I get conceive also, will these medicine affect my child.
What is the symptoms of Zika virus and what are the precautions need to take to avoid infection? Thanks in advance.
My wife is 25 years old and we had a medical abortion by using mtp kit on 8th feb 2016 and after a one month on 8th of march she had her periods back. Is everything okay? Can she pregnant again or is there any problem to conceive again?
I am 24 years female and I am 1 month pregnant and I don't want to take it continue. please confirm me the risk of it. And name and dosage of medicine.
My niece is taking Cetapin 1000, mychiro, calcium tablets. She is having PCOS. Can she get pregnant naturally? And how?
Dr. I'm 6 weeks pregnant. I took mifepristone on 16th July. Nd today I took misoprostol. After 10 min of taking misoprostol, I vomited. So Wat does dis mean? Nd I want to know will misoprostol work even if I had vomited? Wat should I do next?
Hello doctor, I can completely insert my middle finger into my vagina. When I try for 2 fingers middle n index together then half of the fingers are inside. I feel I can insert still more but I am scared to. My hubby can insert hardly 1 n half inch of his penis into me. I don't feel any pain. But he can't insert fully and he ejaculates there. Will I be able to conceive like this? How can I get deeper Penetration? Please answer my questions.
Being able to conceive and the prospect of bringing a new life into the world is something that is highly satisfying and full of joy. Mother's-to-be generally start to take extra care of their diet and make sure they eat right when they are pregnant so that the fetus does not have to suffer. Though it is important to eat healthy during pregnancy, a lot of women and/or their loved ones tend to get carried away and end up gaining more weight than they should.
Today, where our modern lifestyle exposes us to minimal physical activity, the risk of becoming obese during pregnancy is high and some may mistake it for a healthy body. Not only does being obese has adverse effects on the pregnancy, it may also lead to the birth of an unhealthy baby, which may leave long-term negative impact on the body and health of the mother for her to struggle with, for a lifetime.
Some disadvantages of obesity in pregnant women:
In order to be able to understand the importance of controlling weight gain in pregnancy, it may be essential to know what could go wrong if the weight is not controlled or kept under check. Here’s what could go wrong:
- The increasing weight may be one of the biggest reasons for developing long-term health problems, such as diabetes and cholesterol that find an easy access to the body during the time of pregnancy.
- The chance of a normal delivery in obese women are highly minimal, as observed by experts around the world.
- In the case of disorders such as preeclampsia, it may become necessary to deliver the baby sooner than the regular time period and it may also put the organs of the mother at great risk.
- Sleepless or tired nights may be common in the case of women who suffer from obesity during pregnancy and this is something that may affect the journey and process of pregnancy as a whole.
Tackling obesity and keeping it at bay
One of the most important things to do in order to keep obesity at bay in the event of a pregnancy is to make sure that you are eating healthy. If you overtly indulge in fatty foods and junk items, you may be putting your body at the risk of gaining quick kilos. However, if you eat a balanced diet and make sure that you consult your gynaecologist for dietary advice, you may be able to keep excessive weight at bay. Light exercises, such as swimming, walking or yoga can also help but you must make sure to take expert help and suggestions before performing any physical activity that may put yourself or your baby at risk. With the right help you may be able to go through a healthy pregnancy and achieve health and happiness for your baby.
Mujhe 1 month Ki pregnancy thi mene abortion pill kha li thi uske baad pregnancy tst nagetive aya tha lekin ab after 15 day mujhe blood k spot lgg rhe hai .means Bhut halki bleeding Ho rhi hai Mere stomachache bhi rehta hai ultrasound bhi krwaya tha bt report normal hai Ultrasound abortion me baad krwaya tha so please tell me. Kya kru me Thanku.
My last period was on 18th of February. And my test for pregnancy is positive but feeling pain in back and now it started pain I'm burst also.
What is Depression like?
Depression is the state of mind when a person turns hopeless or helpless. Simply put, it is one of those experiences when one may feel sad, lonely, dejected and discouraged. Doubt, anxiety and uncertainty crawl in so much so that they may lead to problems in decision making. A depressed person feels devoid of energy and the motivation to do anything at all seems to have disappeared. And all this may happen for no reason at all. At least not any that can be explained to even the closest of one's family and friends. Surveys have shown that more than 7% of the world's population suffer from some or the other forms of depression.
Depression Helps Creativity: Myth or Fact?
Moving on to the several popular myths associated with depression, one of the most common ones is that 'Depression increases creativity.' The truth is however exactly the opposite. No, depression does not trigger creativity. In fact, creative geniuses like writers, painters, musicians, etc. seem to be more prone to the threats of depression.
Creativity, like everything else, comes with a price to pay: Worth it or Not?
The reason for the cause-effect relationship between creativity and depression is quite simple yet stunning. Creativity requires sensitivity, which makes one emotionally vulnerable. A creative person tends to think a lot about everything and that is what makes him re-visit the past incidents in his thoughts so frequently that he may feel the bruises over and over again. And this is what leads to depression. Thus, creative people tend to be easy victims of depression. They take everything seriously, observe things and incidents closely, think a lot over things and gauge various possibilities related to every event, big or small vividly and this is what makes them both creative and depressed. Yes, they can connect the dots and create but there is a price to pay. As they say, an artist's mind is a terrible place to visit.
Therefore, depression does not increase creativity. Instead, depression is like a necessary evil for nurturing creativity.