Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ritesh Hemani
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ritesh HemaniYour feedback matters!
My age is 26+ and I am unmarried I do not want to do marriage now but my parents said after the age of 27 there is so many pregnancy issue.so tell is this true that after 27 a lady has to face this kind of problems?
I am 32 year old I had just touched My penis upper part of my fiancee vagina and due to this I got red pimples on my penis also it little itching. Help how to get ease from this.
My wife is 9th month pregnant nd she had a ultrasound (Doppler) but her reports shows LEFT UTERINE ARTERY MILDLY ELEVATED RESISTANCE. NO DIASTOLIC NOTCH SEEN NORMAL FLOW IS SEEN IN RIGHT UTERINE ARTERY .NO DIASTOLIC NOTCH IS SEEN RI IS NORMAL. ALSO UPLOADING FULL REPORT OF ULTRASOUND NOW I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT PRECAUTIONS ND SEVIOURTY ABOUT REPORT EDD÷÷26 JAN 2018 LMP÷21 APRIL 2017.
What are the tumour marker test for breast cancer? How useful they are? Which TUMOUR MARKER are good to diagnose breast cancer?
I had ipill last month but my periods are not coming. I had period on 19th last month. I had a cat bite and I'm taking anti rabies vaccination and antibiotics for healing wound. Is that why my period is delaying or is there any possibility of getting pregnant?
My 4.5 month old baby boy did nit like breast milk and formula milk. Whenever we have tried to feed him they are reacting for vomiting. Please suggest me what to do.
Morning sickness refers to the nausea experienced by a woman during the first couple of months of pregnancy. Even though it's called morning sickness, it can happen at any time of the day. Starting around the fourth week of pregnancy, and lasting up to the 14th week, the unpleasant symptoms of morning sickness can be managed in the following ways:
- By Smelling a Lemon - Pregnancy can make you highly sensitive to different types of smells, and certain types of scents, foul odour to be precise, can be major factors that cause nausea. This can be treated by inhaling a fresh aroma, like that of lemon extract or a fresh sprig of rosemary, or any other smell you find pleasant.
- By Drinking Loads of Water - Dehydration or drinking less amounts of water than what your body requires at this stage of your life can lead to increased feelings of nausea. Thus, it’s extremely important to stay hydrated. Although, drinking the standard 8-10 glasses of water when you feel like vomitting might seem like a challenge, there are certain ways in which you can trick your body to increase its fluid intake. Research shows that certain salty snacks (cheese or chips for example) can trigger thirst in pregnant women, while reducing feelings of nausea. Even munching on ice chips or sipping on ice cold water or a hot beverage can do the trick, depending on what works for you.
- By Eating Something that Works for You - Even though nausea can be a hunger-killer, eating something that doesn’t make you vomit can actually help control the symptoms of morning sickness. This may be different for each pregnant woman, although certain carbohydrate rich, bland tasting foods such as dry cereals, ice cold watermelons, popsicles and crackers have proven to be very effective in controlling morning sickness. Greasy, fatty and spicy foods should be avoided as they can upset your stomach.
- By Having a Little Bit of Ginger - Ginger can be highly instrumental in soothing your upset stomach, and can even quell feelings of queasiness. Just try having ginger tea whenever you feel nauseous. You can even add a thin slice of ginger to your water or have ginger soup, ginger ale, ginger candy or gingerbread; each of these ways can put a stop to the nausea.
- By Lying Down - The simplest and easiest way to fight off the nausea is by lying down. Closing your eyes and taking deep breaths as you do so can relax your body. Sometimes morning sickness can be a result of lack of sleep and rest, hence catching a nap can be the best remedy.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi. Im 23 years old. I have taken gynaset tablet for 2 days one time on morning alone. May I know how many days I should expect for periods. Its getting afraid for me. My last menses dec 3. I dint get. For me irregular period.
I and my gf oral sex. I insert finger in her vagina I think my finger has touch the sperm. We had oral sex after her period stop. Her periods was miss more than 2 month She take 5 regncy test in home it show negative .and had cramping since 20 days but not get period but last day she coming and get very little blood or little water blood .she is pregnant or not please help me sir.
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome or Disease (PCOS) is a very common condition, wherein there are multiple cysts in the ovaries. As a result, there are many changes which the body undergoes and it is not limited to the gynecologic system. A woman with PCOS may also find it difficult to conceive, and so, once she is pregnant, precautions are essential to ensure there are no complications.
- Preeclampsia: When the blood pressure readings are high during pregnancy, it is known as preeclampsia. It brings with it a whole lot of complications including the need to cesarean section, premature birth, etc. So, it is best avoided, and diet can help to some extent.
- Diabetes: Gestational diabetes which manifests as higher sugar levels only during the pregnancy is very common in women with PCOS. The increased hormone levels in PCOS increase insulin resistance, thereby increasing sugar levels. This needs to be managed through a combination of diet, exercise, and lifestyle changes.
- Preterm labor: Women with PCOS are at a slightly higher risk of premature labor.
- Weight-related issues: PCOS leads to weight gain, and this could be a problem during pregnancy. It is essential to discuss with the doctor as to what would be a good weight range and stay within that range throughout pregnancy. Weight gain brings with it a host of complications and so best avoided.
With PCOS, during pregnancy, strict cautious diet planning can help in avoiding complications and allow for an easier pregnancy. Though they may not solve every problem associated with PCOS, dietary modifications can have a significant effect on the overall health and well-being. Listed below are some easy-to-make changes:
- Increase consumption of fibres like greens, nuts, pumpkin, berries, whole grains, almonds, etc. are included. This ensures that digestion is a prolonged and gradual spike in blood sugar levels.
- Increase protein-rich foods like soya, tofu, eggs, and chicken, which help in avoiding binging. They are light on the stomach and help in weight management.
- Foods which are generally anti-inflammatory including tomatoes, olive oil, spinach, fresh fruits, and omega-3 fatty acids help in controlling blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Supplements to include omega-3 fatty acids, prenatal vitamins, vitamin D, and calcium if required ensure that the baby gets the required nutrients for optimal growth.
What to avoid:
Anything that can spike up calories and is of low nutritional value should be avoided.
- Avoid whites – pasta, rice, and bread
- Baked and processed foods
- Candies, chocolates, snacks
- Salty and spicy fried snacks
- Aerated drinks and soda
PCOS in pregnancy presents a combination risk, and dietary changes and weight management are essential for a safe pregnancy.