Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
My face is getting so many crater like scars on my whole face. With black spots .and my height has been stopped its 5'9 and I am 20 can I pull it up while doing some exercise and quiting smoking? Help me tese 2 problems . Thanx dr.
Effects of Smoking on Sexual Health
Smoking, in general, has a negative effect on the human body. It can cause a host of disorders such as mouth cancer, blood pressure problems, and lung cancer. Smoking affects the sexual performance of both men and women.
Here are some effects that smoking has on sex :-
1. Impotence: Smoking can damage the blood vessels that lead to erectile dysfunction (a condition where the penis cannot sustain an erection).
2. Decrease in libido: Smoking can cause various physical problems such as stamina reduction and lack of desire for sex. An individual who smokes won't be able to give an optimal sexual performance and this can further lower satisfaction levels.
3. Erectile dysfunction: Smoking can cause problems related to the circulation of the blood in the body. It can narrow the arteries that supply blood and this is directly linked with erectile dysfunction.
4. Tissue damage: Smoking can damage the tissues inside the penis thus impairing your ability to have an erection during sexual intercourse.
5. Early onset of menopause: It can affect the estrogen (a sex hormone) levels in the female body; so, women who smoke tend to reach menopause early.
6. Reduction in penis size: It can reduce the penis size in men by damaging the blood vessels and the structure of the tissue around the penis. This is more common in younger men.
7. Reduction in stamina: Smoking can cause a reduction in the stamina, thus a person will not be able to perform well sexually. It can lead to fatigue and tiredness during sex.
Of course, there are a lot of therapies which can help you recover from the damage already happened because of smoking and prevent further damage.
Related Tip: Smoking and Its Effect on Teeth
Hi, I am a male person. I have just got married 3 months back and after marriage I came to know that when I am going to do physical relation with my partner I find myself very weak. And my intercourse time is less than 1 minute. It is very frustrating and also shameful for me. Doctor please give me some suggestion so that I can cope up from that matter. Thanking you.
I am 43 years old lady. My husband is also same years. We have enjoyed a good conjugal life. But sometimes, we are in a tense mood. What is the proper way we accept for contraception?
Sir, mam I am 21 year old and I belongs to a farmer family. I want to tell you that when I work hard I got swelling in my right side testis and my penis shrink like a baby sir pls tell me how can I cure from it. I am very nervous about it and now I have got married also.
I am smoker and day by day I feel I am becoming lethargic but I want to quit smoking for a better life but unable to do so. Please advice.
"Lung diseases caused by smoking. If you have asthma, tobacco smoke can trigger an attack or make an attack worse. Smokers are 12 to 13 times more likely to die from COPD (long term lung disease Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease) than nonsmokers.”
Smoking puts you at risk for developing many cancers including Lung cancer.
Smoking makes it more difficult to control your blood sugar. And the reason is the NICOTINE.
Nicotine raises levels of hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c) by as much as 34%.
HbA1c is a blood test performed generally every 3 months which indicates overall blood sugar control during the previous 3 months.
Non-Diabetics are increasing their risk for developing Type 2 Diabetes by smoking, for the exact same reasons.nicotine elevates blood sugar levels.
Nicotine replacement products such as patches and nicotine-containing electronic cigarettes, aren’t a safe option as well. ‘Because they still contain nicotine, these products are just as likely to boost A1c levels as cigarettes are.'”
“In order to minimize your chances of developing Diabetes or Diabetic complications, you need to quit smoking,”
Have you successfully quit smoking? What was your personally approach for success? You can share your idea to help others as well.