Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rikhi JainYour feedback matters!
I have pain back of stomach. It comes only when I get up at morning. What will be the problem? Please provide the solution.
Dear sir/ mam I having shoulder pain. Some time while i play Badminton when i take force from my shoulder. In winters i took some heat and feel much better can u please help and tell some exercise or medicine and tell me why this happening to me?
I have done with ACL KNEE Reconstruction right leg surgery on 15oct 2016. Now everything is ok. But still I have some problem in walk. Still I dint got strength. What should I do. I do regular exercise.
Sir I am suffering from cervical spondylitis kindly provide me some treatment also I have problem of gastric.
I am 29 year old man and I have ain in my leg always what should I do that I get relief from pain of my leg.
Hi I am 39 yrs old I suffering from backache from 6 month it happens only morning before I awake from in morning if happens from 6 am to 8; 30am daily? what to do
Hi. I m 26 yr female having lower back pain frm so many months taken meds nd physiotherapy. Now fine. But recently if I walk for 15 mins I m getting pain again lasting for few days. Walking suppose to b healthy but what shall I do. please suggest.
Hi. This is renu I am a 31 yes female. I have a back pain from last 2 years. I have taken so many treatment but I didn't get any response. Can you please help me out reg. This.
Dear Sir, My Name M.Appa RAO, 41 years, from Guntur, ANDHRA PRADESH. I am suffering from back pain from 8 years. Problem in between L4- L5 disc. I am working as an Accountant in Private Company. Everyday I am suffering a lot. Can I get a permanent cure in Ayurveda? If yes please suggest the best hospital. I am thinking to go to Kerala to take Ayurvedic treatment. Please help me. Thank you.
Meri mom ke ek ghutne me (right) bahot pain horaha hai. Jis wajah se vo pair Karib nahi kar pati hai, doctor ko ikhya par fark nahi hua. Koun si medicine Leni cahiye unhe? Please tell us.
Human bones are continuously being removed and formed, which is necessary for its proper maintenance. However, in certain cases, especially with aging, some bones and joints will be worn down to an extent where the body will not be able to reform them. This is especially true in the case of hips, which may become worn due to age or other problems within the body.
Hip replacement surgery:
When this happens, a hip replacement surgery can be performed to replace the original joints with a prosthesis or artificial hip, which is usually made out of metal or a specially formed composite material or even a combination of the two. Along with other parts, it replaces the natural hip with an artificial hip to restore mobility and other related functions.
Benefits of hip replacement surgery:
- Lessening hip pain: This is one of the major factors as well as symptoms of requiring hip replacement surgery. Due to the grinding down of the bones, even the slightest movement causes pain and after the surgery and the recovery period, the pain is lessened.
- Correction of bone deformity: When the bones grind down and are abnormally reformed, deformities may occur reducing mobility. Artificial hips will ensure that deformities are corrected and resulting problems are thus eliminated.
- Return to normal activities: This is possibly one of the primary advantages of this surgery, although it entails a long recovery period. However, most patients can get back to their normal activities and are able to resume a pain free life.
- Ability to have painless sleep: Many people who suffer from hip displacements or bone deformities are not able to sleep properly due to pain. After the surgery and the recovery period, they can return to normal functions and habits, thus are able to sleep properly.
- Leg strength increase: Many patients tend to have an increase in their leg strength as one side of the hip tends to become very weak due to bone problems before surgery. After surgery and recovery, the same side tends to have an increased strength due to the implant.
- In most cases a lifelong solution to hip problems: As the hip replacement prosthesis is made out of metal and if the operation is successful, it usually tends to last till the end of a person's life and this area usually doesn't tend to have problems again.
Related Tip: "5 Common Causes of Hip Pain in Women"