Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ridhi Joshi
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Ridhi JoshiYour feedback matters!
My mother suffering from pain in legs and in the morning she is not going anywhere because pain in the legs and other bodies part as well. Please give some advise.
When I get high with alcohol are weed, after consuming it 3 to 5 hrs l8r I experience severe pain below hips til ma knees. I am gettng pain only and this area & I don't get any head pain r back pain. I asked tis earlier bt few docs tld tat its bcos of consuming weed n it dehydrates the body. Bt after I consume alcohol also I gt the pain. Bt someday I dn drink water n smoking lot of weed n I dn gt the pain. I thought tat it ws bcos I eat chicken aftr consuming weed. I dn gt that pain everyday bt only some days but those nyts will be horrible. Kindly suggest me wt do n how to find out what's the problem.
I am suffering back pain. What are the reason. What is the solution. I am driving c b z motorcycle. 2 to 3 hours I am in standing position per day. Whai to do. What not to do.
I have back pain from so many months tell me any suggestions to cure this I take so many medicines and I consult doctor's also no use.
What is the meaning of this sentence" markedly increased scintigraphic activity noted in the medial aspect of the right knee joint. Suggested pathological correlation to exclude recurrence"
My dad has pain under the legs when he wakes up in the morning after walking certain distance it goes of what is this disease.
The problem of morning back and neck pain may be due to the position of sleeping or it may be related to inflammatory arthritis which can be familial. Morning back pain is largely related to wrong sleeping posture and less commonly due to arthritic conditions like Ankylosing Spondylitis or Rheumatoid Arthritis. Whatever be the cause- this condition requires attention by an Orthopedic doctor as it may worsen in due course of time and should not be taken lightly.
Some common factors causing this are:
- Mattress: Too soft or too hard a mattress might induce back ache after sleep. For people with waist and hips of equal proportion, a firmer mattress would do well. For those with narrower waist than their hips, a flexible and softer mattress that can move with the pelvic weight would be a perfect choice. Refrain from using old hardened mattresses.
- Pillow: The pillow you use must be able to render support to your neck naturally. Instead of using excessively firm or soft pillow, try substituting it with memory foam pillows, refillable water pillows or cervical support pillows.
- Posture: Not changing your position while sleeping or sleeping on the belly exerts strain on the back muscles, causing pain. On the other hand, sleeping on the back or on the sides causes comparatively less strain on the spine.
- Other causes such as strenuous workouts or physical activities or sitting at a stretch during the day might cause pain while sleeping or after getting up from bed.
Remedies for Morning Back Pain:
Fortunately, there are some home remedies to cure the morning back pain.
- Switching your mattress is a more expensive remedy for back pain, but may often be the ultimate cure. Most people sleep the best on medium-firm mattresses. Be sure to try out the mattress before you buy it.
- For occasional back pain after sleeping, apply heat to your back to relax your muscles before you go to bed and when you get up in the morning.
- Massage your back with pain relieving creams and apply heat on it with a heating pad for quick relief.
- Specific spinal stretching exercises and Planks (a type of exercise) can greatly help in easing back pain, if done on a regular basis.
- It is always recommended to CONSULT an Orthopaedic doctor if you suffer from morning back pain.