Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Rekha V. MungseYour feedback matters!
My face become so oily in summer and become so dry in winter season. What is natural way to avoid such that problem. How to get Fair skin.
Hi Doctor, I am 25 years old. From last almost 3 years, I am suffering from some mental tension. Exactly I do not know what the problem is, but below is a list of how I am feeling- * feeling sleepy all the time. I have been sleeping for about 13-15 hrs now a days * feel irritated whenever I see any eatables. My diet has decreased to a great extent * feel like empty minded all the time * no feeling of joy or happiness in whatever I do * heaviness in head all the time. As if someone has put some 2-3 kgs. Of weight over my head * intense pain in neck and shoulders * feel irritated in talking to others. Want to be alone all the time * mind full of negative thoughts * pain in teeth whenever I eat something * continuous and non-stop thinking on any one topic for over days without any outcome to the problem * feel irritated on seeing any of my study books * feeling very hopeless. As if there is nothing to proceed for in life * body has slowed down. Feeling lack of energy. Weakness all the time. Even for the everyday tasks I need to force myself * problems like constipation or gas or stomachache. Occurs every alternate day And from last 4-5 months these problems have increased so much Please sugest me. What is the actual problem I an suffering from?
Hair loss problem and social anxiety disorder what to do how can I get rid of it and how can I get rid of it.
I'm in Fever from Friday. I used Paracetamol. Then used "Lemolate Gold Tablets"(Cold Relief Tablet s) 4 times after Dinner & Lunch alternatively. But I don't relief from fever. Now more sneezing, Headache, Dry Cough, weak , little pain on whole body, Pain on eyes ! What do I do ? Please , Please Tell me. As soon as possible. I'm waiting for valuable feedback.
There are many kinds of food items that can do us a world of good. But there are certain man made food items that are synthetic in nature, and have more demerits than merits when it comes to our health. There is a long standing debate on the merits of various beverages, including soft drinks and alcohol.
Which one is the healthier choice?
To begin with, we cannot avoid a good beverage during social interactions, so we would do well to make a healthier choice. Here are the details about the healthier choice between alcohol and soft drinks.
- Kilo calories: It is a well-known fact that both alcohol and soft drinks have plenty of kilo calories with one cola containing over 1000 kilojoules as they are known. Yet, as per this parameter, it would be a healthier choice if you were to choose soft drinks because even though they both have the same amount of calories, one tends to drink soft drinks at a slower pace, which means that you consume less of it. Once you start enjoying an alcoholic drink, you tend to take more of them and much faster. Also, alcohol makes you hungry, which implies that you start reaching out for various kinds of snacks and other unhealthy food. In such cases, you will tend to gain weight much faster if you choose alcohol every time. This will not really be the case when you choose soft drinks.
- Toxins: The way alcohol is brewed ensures that it carries a whole lot of toxins, which are not good for your liver and heart in the long run. These toxins can easily clog your arteries and create complications for the functioning of the liver as well.
- Glycemic index: This is the count that is accorded to the level of insulin resistance in one’s drink of choice. For alcohol, the glycemic resistance is much higher, which means that you have better insulin resistance as compared to other soft drinks, which are high in sugar content. Therefore, it makes alcohol a highly unhealthy choice, which can also result in diabetes in the long run, if one ingests too much of it.
- Nutrition: From the nutrition point of view, cola and other soft drinks have absolutely no nutritional value because processed sugar is one of the main components. This will give rise to the toxin influx in the body and bring down the insulin resistance, which makes you susceptible to diseases like diabetes. Therefore, it would be healthier to have a beer rather than a cola because it has a small amount of protein due to the ingredients used when it is brewed for consumption. It also has some amount of antioxidants and potassium. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
I have hair loss problem ND I have hair losses how to regrowth hair please tell mi treatment hair is very small so tell mi how is hair regrow fastly.
I have stress all the day because of which I am not able to concentrate on my work. Is there any medicine for that. please help me.
Sir from last 6 months I have problem related to throat because of the acid reflux problem whenever I am eating food I comes back from mouth with bitter test will you please suggest me what to do in this problem thanks.
22 age, n bother about my body language, myfrends told your body like women style, i am eager get rip my muscles and looks huge, and my body frame size also small, I need build my body 15 kgs more I thought please help, My friends told use some whey protein, can I?
For most of us it is important that we can give our female partners that much needed release, but it is not always the case that they attain it. An orgasm is a sexual release that is highly intense in nature and something a person reaches as a normal culmination of the act of having sexual intercourse. Yet, there are many conditions where women do not orgasm. This may be due to a condition known as orgasmic dysfunction or anorgasmia, or even due to stress and anxiety or other chronic health issues. Whatever the reason may be not being able to reach an orgasm after attaining the peak of your excitement and ample stimulation can be quite a dampener. So, here are the myths and truths about female orgasms.
- No orgasm is not abnormal: There is nothing wrong with a woman who cannot reach an orgasm merely through intercourse. This is a major myth that medical science seeks to debunk. To begin with, there are only about a third of women who can reach an orgasm with the help of intercourse. A third can reach orgasm during intercourse, but they do need extra stimulation. A third can reach an orgasm only with the help of manual or oral stimulation.
- It's all in the mind: Anyone who thinks that not being able to have an orgasm is a matter of being in a psychological space where it does not happen, could be mistaken. While stress could result in a few episodes where the female cannot achieve an orgasm, there is an actual condition that encompasses the problem of not being able to orgasm. This is called anorgasmia which could be global (never had an orgasm), or situational (cannot achieve orgasms in certain situations). This condition is tied to the mental and physical condition of the female in question.
- Frigid or suffering from relationship problems: This is yet another myth that many people harbour. A female may be perfectly normal and happy in her relationship. There may be many other causes for not being able to achieve an orgasm including side effects of certain types of medication, or due to the presence of other chronic ailments.
- Nothing one can do about It: Well, this one is a major myth. If the female is not being able to orgasm, then there is plenty that one can do about it. To begin with, the woman can try relaxation techniques. Also, her partner can encourage her to try other means of stimulation like manual stimulation, or oral stimulation.
It is important to address issues like intimacy and not being able to orgasm with your doctor and your partner with the help of counselling. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.