Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Reema PunjabiYour feedback matters!
Sir, I had a epicondyle humerus fracture to my left hand elbow on nov 25 -2015. I had a surgery with k wires on dec 1- 2015 the k wires were removed on march 1 2016. At present my elbow is not folding. It developed complete stiffness. I am doing exercises but no use. My elbow is stiff and it folds only half. Please suggest a solution for obtaining full flexibility and full folding of my left hand elbow. Can it be done by resurgery?
I am having knee pain from last 15 days, I work in a bank all day sitting in chair and working on computer. From last 15 days I have knee pain and when I sit in any position for 20 to 30 minute then I can not quickly stand up due to knee pain, when I use icepack on knee I feel very good. Please suggest.
I am 21 year old man. I had pain in in meleg knee. While I am walk more or play cricket it will starts. What I will do?
Hi. I m 25 yrs (female). I have been suffering from severe lower back pain from over a week. I have change my matress to spring one a month ago. Could it be the reason for pain. How to cure.
I am 65 yrs old female. Tested d vitamin 19.3 (30 to 100 normal), shoulder pain, fingers heaviness when I get up. More over I have mild pigmentation in hands. Please suggestion guidance. I am a kidney donor to my son.
My mother of 52yr of age is having weakness and loss of strength in the left side of her body( lt hand and lt leg), she also have starting limping( which is though v. Mild) from the left side of her body. We had taken her to many doctors and had done lots of investigation ( including lft, kft, tft, ecg, CT brain plain) which are normal, she sometimes also loose her balance while walking and falls down ( though there is no complaints of vertigo) Please help in probable diagnosis. Or if any other investigation needed than pl suggest
Hi Doctor, I am 54 male today I got pain in my left hip. When I breath it pains heavily. Yesterday I eat green banana. How to get rid of my pain?
He is suffering from poly villonodular synovitis pvns in his left knee from last two and half years. Please suggest what is the best treatment for it?
My brother is 28 years old. He is riding a bike for about two to three hours a day for about three years. It was ok for three years but now he is suffering wrist pain. Any suggestion.
I am having 19 Months girl baby, her legs are in bow shape. Can we give homeopathic medicine to cure this legs. If so how long we need to continue.
I have a back pain how to reduce it? I am not able to sleep properly bcoz of it. It pains a lot while running and walking. Tell me the solution?
Knee pain is a common phenomenon that plagues most of the people irrespective of their age. It can be the outcome of a torn cartilage or a ruptured ligament. Medical complications, such as infections, gout or arthritis (painful inflammation and stiffness of the joints) can also give way to knee pain. Minor knee pain can be eased by self-care remedies such as physical therapy or by putting on knee braces. However, few complications might demand surgical repair. Pain can be managed by the pain management specialists.
Tips to manage knee pain:
1. Medications such as naproxen, ibuprofen and acetaminophen can be administered to help remedy knee pain.
2. You can seek relief by massaging your knees with ointments constituting of a number of agents such as capsaicin or lidocaine.
3. Keep away from your usual chores to prevent repetitive strains on the knees, thus, allowing the injury to heal as well as to stay safe from further damage.
4. Applying an ice pack in a towel can ease the inflammation and pain. But do not extend its usage for more than 20 minutes because that might harm the skin and nerves.
5. Compression bandages can inhibit fluid accumulation in the damaged tissues aiding knee alignment stability. Ensure that it is tight enough to render support to your knees without actually obstructing blood circulation.
6. To pacify the swelling, try resting your sore leg on a pillow (the idea here is to keep the affected leg elevated to reduce further pain).
7. Shed off your extra pounds as being overweight increases chances of other disorders such as osteoarthritis problem.
8. Go for regular work outs to enhance and maintain the flexibility of your muscles as excessively weak or abnormally tight muscles can contribute to injuries. Be smart while choosing your method of exercise based on the condition you are suffering from. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.