Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ravindranath S Prajapati
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ravindranath S PrajapatiYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from borderline personality disorder. My mood swings continuously. So how I can overcome it. I am suffering this from 2 years.
How to improve my sperm.In semen test sperm found 0. Some remedy for this problem. How it can be solved? Reply please And how much time for sperm improvement and for child.
I want to use the anti dandruff shampoo. But it dried my hair. And I got the serious problem of dandruff. Please suggest me a good shampoo that will not dry my hair and fight with dandruff. thanks.
Please suggest me eye or vision exercises need to be done everyday in order to make clear vision without any hamper to eyes or I want to avoid specs to see. I'm 29 years old.
I have 30 years ols. Now on my face, head,& chest is full acne with pus and too much pain. Some times no problem. But some times its feeling too much difficulty. Pls give me an answer.
I did sex with my bf used condom but had dout sperm enter inside my vagina or not so I took ipill. My period came 9th oct to 15th oct. I did sex on 14th oct within 48 hr I took ipill after 7 days I got 4 days bleeding now today is 10th november but my period not come so please tell is safe or not?
My wife aged 68 is suffering from avuscular nacrosis of ankle ( talus bone) for last 2 years. She has pain in ankle while walking. She has been advised fusion or ankle replacement. Which option is desirable .Please help
My wife is taking contraceptive pills according to doctor advice. We had sex twice in a day will it cause pregnancy?
My father is 83 years old. He is suffering from cough last few days & also been in hospital. He is also having breathing problem since long time. Dr. Has prescribed PIPERACILIN & TAZOBACTAM 4.5g. 3 times daily for 7 days for the chest infection. But getting no improvement, after usage of 4 days.
Hi m 24 years girl m skin colour tone is normal but I want to get fair skin suggest me I have some pimples on my skin also but my skin is not oily mid night some time oil comes soo how to get fair.
I am a diabetic since last 2 years and dr has prescribed me 1-gluformin xl 500 mg 2-cardace am 5 mg my hba1c was 6. 15 and fasting sugar was 90 p. P was 160. My microalbumin was 9. 26. Mg./dl- creatinine was 69. 9 mg/dl. Acr ratio was also 13. 3 against a limit of <30 mg /g and my doctor told me its ok. Kft-report 1-blood urea 30. 0 mg/ ref range 10-50 mg /dl 2-serum creatinine 1. 15 mg /dl ref range 0. 70 -1. 40 3-serum uric acid- 2. 9. Mg/dl ref -3. 5 - 7. 2 4-sodium -131. 6 mmol/l ref range 135-155 5-potassium-4. 11mmol/l ref -3. 5 - 5. 5 6-chloride-102. 8mmol/l ref -98 - 106. I am also diagnosed with mild prostrate problem. My problem I am suffering from excessive urination during day time from morning 10 am till 8 pm after that its normal during night sometime I go for urination once only that too if I had taken more then 2 glasses of waterbefore going to sleep. Now my question is. Am I suffering from any kind of kidney problem or its because of prostrate problem I have also noticed foam in my urine but not always. Please tell me how to check. Please advice some medicine for controlling my excessive urination which happens after 2 hour. I am also suffering for penis erectile dysfunction. Please help me and advice suitably to over come these problems and also tell me how to check the kidney functions.
Ideally, dinner should be the lightest meal of the entire day, so it is important to consider only healthy food items when you are deciding on your dinner plate. Eating a diet where the majority of food is healthy, helps in reducing the risk of various lifestyle disorders such as diabetes and obesity.
If you are unable to decide, worry not. Here are 10 healthy food choices for dinner:
- Whole wheat bread: If you are the type of person who prefers white bread, then it is time to rethink your choice. Refined grains do not have high nutritional content when compared to whole grains. Refined grains also cause blood sugar spikes which may lead to obesity and diabetes.
- Plain chicken soup: A very delicious treat for long nights in the winter season, chicken soup is one of the healthiest dinner choices you can come across. It is simple to prepare and is light on the digestive system. You may add seasoning such as coriander and parsley to add flavor.
- Stir fried vegetables: Stir fried vegetables are healthy as they involve very little oil and time. Stir frying helps the food to retain its nutrients and keeps it calorie free. You may pair it with whole wheat bread or brown rice to add some complex carbohydrates to your diet.
- Chicken pasta: Chicken pasta is another dish that is easy to prepare, it contains a healthy mix of protein and complex carbohydrates. Avoid adding butter or oil to keep it light, you may use herbs to add to the flavor.
- Sweet potatoes: Sweet potatoes are a good source of carbohydrates that provide a steady stream of energy to the body. You may pair them with whole wheat pita bread and some scrambled eggs to make it more filling.
- Brown rice: If you like rice, make sure it is of the brown variety. Brown rice contains complex carbohydrates that do not spike your blood sugar levels. Add some stir fried vegetables and chicken for protein and vitamins. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.