Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Thane and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ravindra JadhavYour feedback matters!
Sir my mother has a lot of pain her knees she's in her early 50's we have tried many medicines but none seem to work.
It's summer tym n daily after in a class n summer day are skin black n oily soo plzz tell protect my skin..
I'm a men ,mostly my hair looking like dirty but not really dirty .I'm suffering from ears my hair looks like a crack and smash. Pls tell me why happen this .I think my hair is death .I'm using lots of creams and stuff .but they didn't work on me.
I am 18 years old and I am having problem going in direct sun. If I do so I get headache and get irritated I get angry on anybody. I tried to control my aggression but I can not do anything.
Iam 32years male. I have severe back pain. I drive a bike 5okms per day. How to reduce my back pain.
I am 19 years old male. My hair is very dry there is no moisture in it. When I wake up in the morning my hair is very sticky and smells very bad and due to that I have to use shampoo every day and it is damaging my hair even more. What should I do.
I had always all type of symptoms of tmj disorder. But after after doing postural correction and jaw exercises I am feeling all type of symptoms vanishing slowly. Now I am feeling better than before. What should I do now for getting extra benefits and quickly solution?
Hi. I have pain in my neck frm last 1 week. My eyes feel heavy and sleepy most of the time. N head also spins specially wen I lie on bed or get up. Thnx.
My Question is I am in fever I want to take a good tablet please tell me good tablet for my fever please help me.
White dispersed round patches are being observed in head scalp due to this hair is falling gradually .what is treatment for this .suggest any tablet or solution if po ssibe.
If you want to adopt a stray puppy/kitten or dog/cat at home, things must not be ignored.
1. Be extreme cautious about the diseases that can be transmitted from dogs or cats to human beings.
2. Examine the puppy /kitten or dog /cat carefully and neatly, preferably take it to your veterinarian to rule out any existing disease. Few may be infectious, can affect your other healthy pets at home, if any! scope of carrying contagiuos zoonotic diseases like rabies, leptospirosis etc. Should be carefully assessed and inspected.
3. Take suggestions from your vet regarding deworming of your newly adopted pets as few worms also can be transmitted from them to us particularly to children as well as can endanger pets' life too.
4. Know elaboratedly about the precautions that you have to take after you have taken/adopted that stray animal to your house for safe handling without making yourself prone to any kind of infections transmissible from animals to human beings. If a quarantine period is essential and asked to maintain, you need to follow that.
5. Try utmost to avoid any kind of bite, scratch, lick on your injured/broken skin or on fresh cut on your skin unless this quarantine period is completed or over and you have completed its all possible immunizations including anti rabies vaccine.
6. An adopted stray dog or cat may have many complications and weakness regarding its health. Handle it delicately along with all possible personal health care measures as said above to treat it, so that it can survive and grow for a full health.
7. Complete its all possible vaccinations under indian standard in healthy clinical condition from your veterinarian.
Lastly I wish a better and healthy life for your adopted pet. Just follow these basics and go ahead. No adverse consequence will perturb you thereafter.