Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. RaviYour feedback matters!
Sir from last few days I am having back pain and I am unable to read by siting on my desk please tell me what should I do.
I have lower back pain. Will Physiotherapy help? Is Ayurvedic oil massage and heat application useful ?
I would like to know the procedure of back spine l5 disc operation. My question is . Any need of stripping full clothes and lay nude at operation time. How they prepared me for the process. Im really confused and little bit frightened. Pls give me the details.
ABOUT 3 MONTHS BACK MY WIFE, AGED 38 YRS. 5'2" HT. & 73 KGS., THYROID PATIENT, FELL ON HER RT. KNEE DUE TO SLIP FROM UNEVEN FLOORING. FRACTURE OF ANY BONE IS OVERRULED BY X-RAYS. STILL SHE IS SUFFERING WITH SEVERE RADIATING PAIN DOWN TO ANKLE AND UPTO HIP. SHE COULD NOT TAKE MACH REST AS SHE WORKS AS LECTURER IN A COLLEGE MOVING FROM GROUND TO 3 OR 4 FLOORS BY STAIRS. NOW SHE IS SUFFERING WITH UNBEARABLE PAIN IN TOE TO HIP AND NOT EVEN ABLE TO SLEEP PROPERLY. NOW UNABLE TO DO ANY EXERCISE DUE TO PAIN, DUE TO WHICH SHE IS PUTTING UP MORE WEIGHT. ANY NEUROLOGIST MAY KINDLY GIVE A SUGGESTION, WHAT TO DO.
I am 72 yrs male have back pain from the last 12 yrs with 23mm stone in golbladder. What I should do. Please advise.
I am 32 years old. From past 6 months I am getting pain in my feet and ankle after a long sleep or rest. Please tell reason and solution. Thanking you.
My aunt is 45 years old dhe us suffering from knees pain from last two year's. Had many medical treatment but didn't felt any relief. What else she should do please suggest?
Hello sir, i am aged 60 years and had ACL tear grade-3 on my left knee about six months back. No surgery has been done but rehabilitation has been done, lot of exercises (with 3 kg weight) and stationary cycling. do not have any instability issues, Have been advised b knee brace(Do joy full for ACL brace), which i am using since injury. But i am not satisfied with the brace even though it is very expensive brace. This brace tends to slip in spite of proper tightening and wearing.on one occasion it slipped and cause hurt (medieval pain which got cured after 45 days) can you please advise me any other good quality brace which will perform better. Do not any issues even if it had to be imported. best regards
I was heavy drunk last day and I woke up with fever. Its been 3 days the fever is down but head and legs is pain in please help.
Sir my mom has cervical problem from approx one year and sometimes the pain goes to the other parts also like hand or leg. So what should we done?
I am suffer from orthopedic problem. My one leg is weak than other leg. Sometimes my leg feels pain. Its condition is improved or not?
I have a problem that when morning going for jog my legs pain so much so please sugest the solution for this and how can myself control the pain.
Hello I am 40 years male. Last 2 years I am suffering of varicose vense problem. Steel I am not taking any medicine but now days I have lots of pain in my leg. I don't understand what to do? Kindly suggest something.
Sir in my right side leg problem in my knee joint I think ligaments problem I want to ask without operation it can't be properly work or not. But now I am not doing hard work and sports. So what to do give me a suggestion.
I am 25 year old and I am not able to walk because of leg pain, suddenly pain started in nee so I concerned the doctor and I dint get a guy concern and medicine so please help me with it.
I am a working 40 years old woman and have been married for 16 years and have 2 kids aged 13 and 7 both born on cesarean. I do not like to have sex often and this is causing problems in life since marriage. My husband though seeks having sex frequently. I am also having sciatica and problem in L4 n L5 areas. I do not enjoy sex with him anymore. After all office and house chores I do not have stamina and fall asleep. My husband visits home weekly 2 or 3 times and I have to surrender. I am nagging on few past issues with him. Though time has passed but not the feelings. I am helpless. How should I help myself to groom. I am in an e m a with a friend incl.. And I enjoy that. Please help.
Patients experiencing low back pain are regularly recommended to a physiotherapist for exercise based recovery. This is done before a patient considers other aggressive options like back surgery. The objectives of exercise based recovery are to eliminate back pain, increase functioning and educate the patient about a regular pain prevention program for back pain in the future.
Low back stiffness is to a great extent dependent on the abdomen and lower back muscles. The abdominal muscles give support by putting pressure on the abdomen, which is then exerted, on the spine. This provides an external support column from the front of the spine. The low back muscles balance out the spine. Simply put, the hard spine and circles are surrounded by muscles, and the stronger these particular muscles are, the less strain is put on the plates and joints of the spine. The patient needs to develop a belt of muscles around the spine.
Most physiotherapy methods that are intended to treat low back pain and some radicular pain (pain extending down the leg), include a number of the following kinds of activities:
- Stretching: Appropriate stretching of the muscles alongside dynamic activity will keep up the usual scope of movement and give alleviation to muscles. These are the muscles that are gradually shrinking or are an ill fit from wrong stance or nerve aggravation. For some patients it is best to follow a stretching schedule that has been exclusively made for them by their physiotherapist.
- Dynamic exercises: These activities include the use of a number of activities that might include exercising balls, adjusting machines or particular balancing out activities. The purpose of stabilization activity is to strengthen the muscles of the spine and backing the spine through different scopes of movement.
- Core strengthening exercises: These are particular activities to strengthen the abs and low back muscles (erector spinae) to give the previously mentioned 'belt of muscle' around the spine.
- Abdominal strengthening: These kinds of exercises include sit-ups, crunches, stomach machines, and leg raises.
- Hyperextensions: These can be performed on machines or by lying on the stomach and gradually raising the stomach off the ground. This activity uses the lower back muscles to "hyperextend" the spine. Make sure not to do it with sudden jerks. The stretch should be slow and gradual to prevent ligament tear from happening.
- Lumbar traction: With lumbar traction, the patient lies on his back and is secured on a special table with a link or cable coming from the foot-end of the table that joins to a strap that has been set around the patient's hips. The link or cable is connected to weights at the foot-end of the table that gives a consistent and soft pulling power on the hips toward the foot-end of the table.