Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ravi B Fulari
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi B FulariYour feedback matters!
A chemical burn can occur owing to a number of substances, for instance, if the skin comes in contact with strong acids, bases, irritants, gasoline, paint thinner and drain cleaners then it react with your skin. Chemical burns are also termed as caustic burns. The symptoms usually depend on the intensity of a burn, which include redness, irritation, numbness, pain, the skin turning black and dead or even vision loss, if the chemicals come in contact with the eyes.
What are the Do’s and Don’ts?
Do away with those chemicals, which have caused the burn or wipe off the dry chemicals. It is safe to use towels or put on gloves for this work.
Remove jewelry or any contaminated clothing to avoid further burning and inflammation of the skin.
Rinse off the affected area immediately with cold water.
Loosely wrap the area with sterile gauze or a bandage.
If required, you can even opt for pain relievers such as naproxen sodium, ibuprofen or acetaminophen.
Consider taking a tetanus injection, but at the same time, ensure that your booster is up-to-date.
Refrain from applying an antibiotic ointment over the burnt area or neutralizing it with an alkali or acid. This may aggravate the burn.
When should you seek an emergency care?
When the person exhibits sign of shock such as shallow breathing, pale complexion or is experiencing bouts of fainting.
When the chemical burn pierces through the upper layer of the skin, occupying an area of above 3 inches in diameter.
- When the chemical burn has spread to the buttocks, groin, face, feet, hands, eyes or even the limb. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Hello sir, I am 42 yrs married male having continuous pain in the joint of backbone and neck, also constipation? What should i do?
I've given blowjob for 1 minute for the first time after cleaning his dick. Does it lead to any infection or any health consequences.
Here are some few tips to get rid of these symptoms:
- High fiber diet: increase fiber in the diet by adding green veggies and seasonal fruits in your daily diet. Include fiber of both the kinds that is soluble and insoluble as it will help retain the water in the gut resulting in softer stools. Include cereals like daliya, oats, multi grain flour, etc in your diet.
- Avoid fried foods: keeping diet low in fat will not only keep your waist line in check but also keep your tummy healthy. Frying the food changes oil composition of the food which is harmful for stomach. So better go for grilled, baked, sauteed and steamed varieties of food.
- Lean meats: chicken and fish are easily digested as compared to mutton due to low fat content in them. Try chicken and fish varieties in the form of salads for daily requirement of proteins, vitamins and minerals.
- Pro-biotics and fermented foods: our digestive system has presence of good bacteria. They not only help in digestion and better nutrient absorption but also strengthen immunity.
- Regular intervals: for a healthy gut one should always eat on time and at regular intervals. The absorption of nutrients is higher. Also these helps in keeping the weight in check and also helps in increasing your metabolism.
- Water: it keeps you hydrated, helps in flushing out the toxins from body and ensures that one is not constipated. Make sure that it is cleaned and filtered properly otherwise contaminated water can harm the gut.
- Processed and junk food: due to urbanization and food technology advancement, our food is highly processed. Avoid refined and junk food as it contains maida and maida will cause constipation and other digestive issues. Refined and processed food also contains other food adulterates which are not good for body.
- Chew thoroughly: every bite you eat should be chewed properly. Enjoy the taste of the food without any distraction and stress. Small portion sizes help in aiding digestion process. Rather than eating large meals at one go. Smaller meals keeps the gut healthy.
- Avoid excess of alcohol, tea, coffee and packaged drinks as they interfere with the absorption of nutrients.
- Avoid distractions while eating.
Enjoy journey to health!