Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rashmi R.Dalvi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rashmi R.DalviYour feedback matters!
I have hypothyroidism and the doctors said that it would be through out my life. Is there no way I can get rid of it. Or at least reduce the dosage. I use 88mcg daily.
I am having ringworm in groin area and on my both foots. It has been about 1 month. It is very itchy and irritating. Ringworm on my foot is as big as my foot. I have used many medicines oral pills but nothing worked. Pls help me. Plzz call me and I also need to share ringworms images. It's urgent.
As time passes in the mundane chores of our everyday life, the more we grow old. This is one truth of our lives is something that can never be altered. However, it does not mean that it has to be reflected on your body. There are a lot of anti-aging creams in the market, but instead of going through the tedious process of applying them over and over to get satisfying results, an inclusion of natural herbs and spices in your daily diet will not only reduce the signs of aging from your body but also make you feel and look younger.
Advantages of herbs and spices
Most of the herbs and spices contain a healthy amount of antioxidants, minerals and multivitamins, which help improve blood cholesterol levels and the regulation of the blood glucose level. Not to forget that the addition of a suitable amount of herbs and spices in your regular diet increases the taste quotient of even a bland meal. The herbs and spices that really work well as anti-aging agents are as follows:
- Basil: It contains a healthy amount of flavonoids which prevents the body cells from significant damage due to oxidation and strengthens the immune system in general thus, making you feel and look younger.
- Cardamom and mint leaves: This particular spice and herb are particularly useful to relieve your body from any symptoms of indigestion. It also helps in the detoxification of the body.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon helps to control the blood sugar level of the body and also helps to protect the body from obesity.
- Cloves: Cloves helps to initiate better digestion with the help of the anti-inflammatory properties within the herb. This will help keep the digestion problems at bay and thus act as an anti-aging agent
- Ginger: Ginger helps to prevent migraines, provide relief from rheumatoid arthritis and the treatment of indigestion and inflammation. This will also help relieve skin inflammation which is where many of the skin disorders may make you look old.
- Turmeric: A pinch of turmeric in your daily main course can reduce chances of deadly disease like arthritis, asthma, gall bladder disorders and lung cancer. Garlic helps in the activation of liver enzymes which eliminates the toxins from the body.
- Parsley: Parsley contains a rich amount of iron and a regular intake might help in the cleansing of the blood. This will help remove blemishes and thus make your skin look younger.
- Bay leaves and saffron: A regular but limited intake of bay leaves and saffron provides you with a calm and serene temperament. This can lower stress and stop many of the harmful effects, such as aging related problems.
- Cumin: Cumin also contains a lot of iron which helps boost the digestive system and thus keeps your body functioning properly acting as an anti aging ingredient.
Is ayurvedic treatment better for diabetes or allopathy? Can diabetes be cured or it needs a regular tab once detected?
Hi First baby aborted. Some reasons After six months we planned and got pregnant but at the second of scanning doctors detect the baby was not growing so refer for d&c. Is it possible to born a baby suggest me. Very emotional moment.
I have severe hair fall problems and I cannot do anything about it. It is causing much damage to my personal life please help me.
I have a tenosynovitis to my left hand I have taken antibiotics and physiotherapy treatment but no relief, doctor suggest to get surgery but am not willing to go with the surgery do I have any other options??
It can reduce your risk of major illnesses, such as heart disease, stroke, type 2 diabetes and cancer by up to 50% and lower your risk of early death by up to 30%.
It’s free, easy to take, has an immediate effect and you don’t need a GP to get some. Its name? Exercise.
Click on the links below to find out if you're doing enough for your age:
early childhood (under five years old)
young people (five to 18 years old)
adults (19 to 64 years old)
older adults (65 and over)
Exercise is the miracle cure we’ve always had, but for too long we’ve neglected to take our recommended dose. Our health is now suffering as a consequence.
This is no snake oil. Whatever your age, there's strong scientific evidence that being physically active can help you lead a healthier and even happier life.
People who do regular activity have a lower risk of many chronic diseases, such as heart disease, type 2 diabetes, stroke, and some cancers.
Research shows that physical activity can also boost self-esteem, mood, sleep quality and energy, as well as reducing your risk of stress, depression, dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
“If exercise were a pill, it would be one of the most cost-effective drugs ever invented,” says Dr Nick Cavill, a health promotion consultant.
Given the overwhelming evidence, it seems obvious that we should all be physically active. It's essential if you want to live a healthy and fulfilling life into old age.
It's medically proven that people who do regular physical activity have:
up to a 35% lower risk of coronary heart disease and stroke
up to a 50% lower risk of type 2 diabetes
up to a 50% lower risk of colon cancer
up to a 20% lower risk of breast cancer
a 30% lower risk of early death
up to an 83% lower risk of osteoarthritis
up to a 68% lower risk of hip fracture
a 30% lower risk of falls (among older adults)
up to a 30% lower risk of depression
up to a 30% lower risk of dementia
A modern problem
People are less active nowadays, partly because technology has made our lives easier. We drive cars or take public transport. Machines wash our clothes. We entertain ourselves in front of a TV or computer screen. Fewer people are doing manual work, and most of us have jobs that involve little physical effort. Work, house chores, shopping and other necessary activities are far less demanding than for previous generations.
We move around less and burn off less energy than people used to. Research suggests that many adults spend more than seven hours a day sitting down, at work, on transport or in their leisure time. People aged over 65 spend 10 hours or more each day sitting or lying down, making them the most sedentary age group.
Inactivity is described by the Department of Health as a “silent killer”. Evidence is emerging that sedentary behaviour, such as sitting or lying down for long periods, is bad for your health.
Not only should you try to raise your activity levels, but you should also reduce the amount of time you and your family spend sitting down.
Common examples of sedentary behaviour include watching TV, using a computer, using the car for short journeys and sitting down to read, talk or listen to music – and such behaviour is thought to increase your risk of many chronic diseases, such as heart disease, stroke and type 2 diabetes, as well as weight gain and obesity.
“Previous generations were active more naturally through work and manual labour, but today we have to find ways of integrating activity into our daily lives,” says Dr Cavill.
Whether it's limiting the time babies spend strapped in their buggies, or encouraging adults to stand up and move frequently, people of all ages need to reduce their sedentary behaviour.
“This means that each of us needs to think about increasing the types of activities that suit our lifestyle and can easily be included in our day,” says Dr Cavill.
Crucially, you can hit your weekly activity target but still be at risk of ill health if you spend the rest of the time sitting or lying down. For tips on building physical activity and exercise into your day, whatever your age, read Get active your way.
Hi. Akanksha this side. I want to ask for my health. How can I loose my weight. I am suffering from thyroid also.
I have many problems in my back. One of the problem is pimples. I need to remove the pimples from my back. I tried a lot. I use scar removal. But my pimples do not disappeared. What is the solution to remove this pimple?
It has not been 20 weeks its just 18 weeks, please tell me how can I abort with medical pills. Please don't advice me to continue.
I am suffering from overweight since two years. Please give me suggestion how can I reduce our weight?
1. Starving during the day and eating only one meal at night: though this may sound repetitive, it is vital to weight loss and so frequently ignored, that one is forced to remind potential dieters of this.
2. Eating sprouts on a day when you are also eating cooked food: the combination of sprouts and regular cooked food is very fattening. If you are eating sprouts, then do not add anything with it. The best time to eat sprouts is before your workout or early in the morning. But when you eat a bowl of sprouts along with your lunch / dinner, then the sprouts will only form gases and will not be that helpful for weight loss. When having sprouts, do not mix it with any other cooked food.
3. Drinking juices (very fattening) and coconut water (good for kidney, not so good when trying to knock off flab).
4. Eating plenty of ketchup, pickles. Eating too many of the diet foods like diet chocolate, diet fizzy drinks, diet cookies (heavy on fat and loaded with aspartame which in high doses also prevents weight loss).
5. Eating too many carbs: often repeated but true because some people with a carb-sensitive profile do not lose weight despite being on a low calorie diet.
6. Drinking mega-doses of milk and consuming lot of dairy in the form of curd, paneer, cheese: too much of dairy makes the elimination system sluggish, a sensible amount of dairy suits some people but not all blood groups.
7. Drinking tea/coffee more than 8 cups a day: creates toxins within the system which stagnates weight loss.
8. Drinking soup at night does not suit women as it promotes water retention and increases weight.
9. Eating dals at night: too heavy to digest and stays as calories. And here are a few more:
A lot of people consider dals as proteins whereas most dals have only 30% protein so their protein content is 1/3 that of egg and dals have 65-70% carbs (so a lot of dals can add to your carbs too).
10. Doing fad diets like only vegetables and fruits for 7 days will always lead to rebound weight gain.