Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I have pcos and I want to conceive. My gynaecologist has done my hormonal test whose result is FSH 6.20, LSH 7.49, prolactin, serum 21.09 and TSH 1.44. I want to know that weather it's extent is high and in what time I will be able to conceive. My gynaecologist is giving me medicine to regulate my periods for 3 months. please help me. I am married 5 months ago. When I will be able to conceive with these conditions. Thank you.
I masturbate a lot, almost everyday, sometimes more than once a day, the guilt of doing so is making me weak both physically and mentally. How should i stop doing it?
I'm unmarried 21 years old girl. I have unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 23-24 of April, 2016. Now i'm so much scared of being getting pregnant. Because my periods are always regular and comes on time at the gap of 25-26 days. But this time my periods comes 5 days late on 9 May, 2016 and not having so much bleeding like always its less than usual. Now i'm tired all day, having heartburn problem, heart pain, breast tenderness-soreness-tingles and headache. I'll take an home pregnancy test with Preganews but it came negative. But i'm so much confuse that i'm pregnant or not. My body symptoms give me so much stress. Please help me. Give me a suggestion what to do. I'm unmarried I can't take any risk. please help me:-(
The Tulsi plant or holy Tulsi has been an intrinsic part of Indian history. It runs so deep within the realm of our understanding and profession of Hinduism or of an overly eastern way of life, that you use it as a metaphor for sanctity. Most Hindu households, both rural and urban, worship this plant. The benefits of this herb have had the support of a huge mass of people who would not have settled for anything other than a scientific approval of their faith; the humor in this statement eludes most proving every bit of truth in it. Indeed, this healthy herb has been found to be helpful in more than a couple of ways and has thus, transcended the limits of domestic and cultural identities.
See for yourself how healthy is Tulsi:
- Fight off cancer with Tulsi leaves: Tulsi plant is widely sought after for its anti-carcinogenic properties. It is also known to counter bacteria and other viral infections. One may even use its leaves as an antibiotic. Regular consumption of its leaves on an empty stomach can rid you of recurrent problems like fever or cough and cold.
- Pamper your skin with a touch of health: Tulsi is known to detoxify and cleanse the human body. Most skin disorders arise due to underlying skin infections. These infections are usually the result of toxins. Applying a Tulsi pack or drinking herbal teas can therefore be effective.
- Say goodbye to crushing digestive problems: Tulsi can build up your immunity against common conditions like diarrhea or dysentery. People suffering from slow bowel movement have also gained from this herb. It propels good digestion.
- A big threat to mosquito borne diseases: Treatment of Malaria and dengue incurs thousands. Using Tulsi as a preventive herb can be of significant help. Tulsi is also known to cure hepatitis and tuberculosis.
- Bathe in Tulsi water to remedy rashes: Adding Tulsi leaves to your bathing water successfully deals with germs and bacteria. You can easily tackle itchy skin, rashes, and boils with this simple tip.
I'm not getting period regularly. I was consulting gynecologist last month and I had taken all scanning and foundout pcos and it is in a initial stage. And she told that its not a major problem and it can be cure with daily exercises, then started exercises but I didn't get period till now, almost 2 months over. What I have to do for regulate my periods without any medicine. please suggest me.
Doctors meri wife pregnant hai lagabhag 6 se 7 week jach karane par ultrasound report bachche ki dhadakan dikha nhi raha hai doctor ne kuch dawa diya hai aur 10 din k bad bulaya hai so kya ab ho sakta hai show karne lage heart beat ultrasound me.
Hi I and my wife had sex lately and I did not use any precautions but also I did not ejaculate inside her. And now her periods are delayed by 9 days and we are worried if she got pregnant. We got married just a month back and currently are not planning to have a baby. Kindly suggest how can it be avoided its been 15 days when we had unsafe intercourse.
What if instead of lubrication creams I apply coconut oil to my and her privates during sex? Is it safe for both of us?
Hi. Am 28 m newly married. She is getting pain in her vagina while on sex. So stil we are not able to do. Kindly give your suggestion. Tnq in advance.
My girlfriend is 18 we recently had sex and used condom but she has missed her periods. A little bit of bleeding is what has only occurred. In the last two days. Can you elaborate.
I have one lump in right breast. There is no pain. The lump have movement also. If it is any serious problem?
My HCG values are 335.70. I need to know I am pregnant or not. I have tested thought KIT also. BUt found one dark pink and one faint line. So not sure what actually it is. Please suggest.
Hii doctor I'm pregnant 8 month is passing now my baby weight is 2 kg now and its good but my hb level is low 8.3 even daily I'm taking ABC juice apple, beetroot,carrot and dried apricot altogether juice daily morning im taking still now its not increasing what shall I do for increasing my hb level please reply me.
It may appear counterintuitive, but including a little bit of sweets in your meal could help you stop gaining unhealthy weight new research suggests. Eating sweet food causes the brain to form a memory of a meal and this memory can help you better control eating habits, the researchers explained.
Neurons in the dorsa hippocampus, the part of the brain that is critical for episodic memory are activated by consuming sweets. Episodic memory is the autobiographical events experienced at a particular time and place.