Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Rashmi PhansalkarYour feedback matters!
Hi, I had sex with my girlfriend. After six hours she took pill (unwanted 72), but after seven days she got bleeding for one and half day. This is bleeding happen to the effect of pill? Her period date was on 20th, Its more than 5 days of delay, still now she didn't observe periods. This is due the pill or is she got pregnant?
My last period date is 10 Jan.My period is irregular . My next period is not coming. To get chance to be pregnant. I feel various symptoms. My right leg is fully pain
Dear sir. I am a married man. I have two females. One of 19 yr other is of 13. My wife don't want third child, what precautions we should adopt during inter cross. She starts oral pills but due to reaction milk secretion in her breasts starts and doctor advised her to discontinue the pills. Copper t was also used but bleeding problem starts, we don't want family planning. During inter cross I throw the sperm outside due to this problem I start master beat. Pl guide me in this regard so that I can live a happy marriage life.
I have done liposuction with full abdominoplasty in 2011, which was reduced just by 2/3 kg. Started a problem of Urticaria after that along with scanty menses. I am 41, 4 feet 9 inch, 88 kg, whether obesity surgery will help me? Having borderline sugar no no.
Hi, My wife has normal period till last month. After that we had sex with protection. But I am scared if it was worked well. Now 5 days are passed and she still not got the period. Is it normal or will have to consult with the doctor.
M 26 years old and hv completed 2 years of marriage. But still I hv no baby. We r plan for a baby but. Abhi tk conceive nhi kr pai. Pls suggest what will I do.
I and my partner are above 60 years of age. My partner not allows me to discharge in the vagina due to risk of pregnancy. Due to this I do not get full satisfaction in the game. I would like to know whether is there any risk at this age. Thanks.
Hi pcod with lean female is difficulty to getting conceive ? And can you tel me treatment modulation .
Today is World Health Day, let's see what is affecting health the most, world over. Our lifestyles, while full of luxuries that can make our lives easier and better in a lot of ways have actually increased our chances of suffering from a plethora of related health conditions. A lot of the diseases we suffer from today are either caused by sedentary lifestyles or the immense pollution that plagues the modern world.
Here are 4 factors of a modern day lifestyle that are ruining your health.
1. Binging on processed and junk foods
Apart from being high in sugar, salt, and fat content, processed foods are chief sources of synthetic food additives. Preservatives, artificial colors, and flavor enhancers are used in most processed foods. Besides the fact that packaged foods are stale, most of them do not go through proper tests to determine their long-term health risks. Usage of various types of chemicals and artificial additives do their part in worsening the case.
2. Use of tablets, computers, and cell phones
One often hears how cell phones lead to disastrous traffic accidents. But most people are unaware that excessive use of cell phones can lead to ear cancer. Besides, it has been found that the signals emitted for telecommunication purposes lead to stunted growths of trees and other agricultural abnormalities, thereby affecting the quality of the food you consume.
Moreover, computers and tablets are making people more engrossed in a virtual world rather than reality, giving rise to feelings of alienation and depression. In fact, addiction to social media is fast becoming one of the major factors of depression amongst teenagers and young adults.
Also, addiction to technological gadgets is fostering laziness in children of today, making them prone to obesity and associated health risks. Children these days rather play games on their phones than play outside, which also hampers their social and interpersonal skills in a negative manner.
3. Modern transport
The polluting effects of vehicles are a well-discussed fact. Fumes emitted from vehicles can give rise to respiratory syndromes. But besides that, cars, bikes and other means of transport are making people lethargic. Instead of walking short distances, people prefer to use automobiles. Most people tend to use elevators and escalators instead of using the stairs. These lead to less physical activities and decreased physical health.
4. Long working hours
Long working hours are another aspect of a modern lifestyle that is leading to a number of health complications in individuals. Not only is sitting long hours in front of the computer screen bad for your eyes, it's bad for your posture too and can give rise to severe neck and back pain along with headaches. Moreover, long working hours add to stress levels, thereby affecting your overall health and making you prone to diseases such as hypertension and heart diseases.
Unwanted 72: Contraceptive Pills
Recently, I have gone through many questions regarding unwanted 72. So I take this as a point and here I have discussed about the general pill concepts n its side effects.
Unwanted 72 is a pill that is consumed orally to protect us from being conceived even after the unprotected sex. Its a" contraceptive pill" in short. Its been used as the emergency cobtraception. The pill is made up of 1.5mg of synthetic progestin, levonorgestrel.
The pill is used when there is a unplanned intercourse, failed contraception, sexual abuse, rape, incest etc. The tablet should be taken within 72 hrs of unprotected sex as the sperms that enter into the female oragasm may live upto 72 hrs.
As its a beneficial one for some people at dome time, it possess many side effects as follows.
* breast tenderness
* vaginal bleeding
* flu like symptoms
* gastric problems
However, these are the minor issues faced in routine life at times, overdoses or frequent doses of the pill may cause adverse effects which may sometimes be very chronic. These include
* ectopic pregnancy
* bleeding into ovaries
* vaginal yeast infections
* delayed mensus
* infections in ear, nose, throat
* elevated blood sugar, bp
* increased platelet count
* high heart palpitations.
So as a dietitian, I personally suggest you, the motherhood is a god given gift. Please dont reject it when he gives you. In case, your condition in health or if you face any personal difficulties in raising a kid, as it is unplanned sexual meet, then please take necessary prevention through food but not through any synthetic pills. They are good n effective but the side effects you face may shock you. The foods that prevents pregnancy are
* sesame seeds: you can have it in the form of chikkis, powders etc
* too much of vit c: excess vitamin c content may prevent from implantation of the fetus in the uterus.
* papaya: unripen papaya fruit may cause miscarriage.
These are the main foods that may prevent you from being pregnant when there is a unplanned or unprotected sex.
Dt. Vaishnavi Satheesh.
I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend and I very well remember that I did not ejaculated inside her. She was suppose to get her periods by 21 but she has still not got it. We also did a pregnancy check up today and it showed negative and the test properly done without any errors and as specified on the pack. What could be the reason of delayed periods. Please help.
My wife swallowed 01 jamun seed by mistake and she is 08 months pregnant. Can this cause any problem? Please advise.
My penis is not inserting in my wife's vagina. What is the solution for it? My age is 24 and my wife's age is 23. I have tried many times but in vain. She has so small hole when I tries forcefully she screams so loud. Please give me a solution for this.
I'm normally mensuration female. My problem is that my 2 sisters are infertile and my brother was also infertile. Can I also be infertile. I'm getting married after a couple of months. Do I need to do any tests before marriage. Please help me and guide me. I'm 31 years.
6 Changes in your body you can expect during the second trimester of pregnancy
The second trimester (starting from the 4th and lasting through the 6th month) of pregnancy is considered to be the easiest for a woman. During this time, your energy is at its peak and instances of fatigue and morning sickness are less severe. Your baby, on the other hand, continues to develop inside your womb.
In addition to these, you can expect big changes within your body during the second trimester, which include:
1. Backaches: The additional weight that you gain during these past few months begins to bear down on your back, making it achy and tired. For relief from pressure, there are certain things that you can do such as using a chair that offers strong support to your back; sleeping on the side with a pillow placed in between your legs and wearing shoes that come with solid arch support.
2. Bleeding gums: Hormonal changes occurring during this period bring about a greater flow of blood to the gums, making them extremely sensitive and prone to bleeding. The gums don’t remain tender for long and return to their normal form after delivery. But during these three months, make sure to use toothbrushes with softer bristles and being gentle when flossing.
3. Congestion and bleeding of the nose: In addition to making your gums tenderer, hormonal changes also bring about the swelling of mucous membranes that line your nose. These changes can lead you to have a stuffy nose as well as may even cause your nose to bleed very easily. To clear any nasal congestion that may occur during this period, you should use natural methods or saline drops obtained from a chemist.
4. Hair growth: Pregnancy also sees your hair growing rapidly due to the action of the hormones on the hair follicles. Additionally, you also experience hair growth in places where hair is sparse. To remove unwanted hair, you should stick to tweezing or shaving, waxing and the use of depilatories aren’t recommended by medical experts as they aren’t considered safe for the baby.
5. White vaginal discharge: White vaginal discharge during this time is very common. The discharge ensures that harmful yeast or bacteria don’t breed in your private areas. But if the discharge takes on a foul smell and a green or yellow colour, you should immediately consult a gynaecologist as you may be down with a vaginal infection.
6. Leg cramps: A very common occurrence during the second trimester, leg cramps usually last through the last leg of pregnancy, which is the third trimester as well. The reasons behind their occurrence may be hormonal, weight-related or deficiency of magnesium and calcium.