Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Rashmi ManoharYour feedback matters!
I have a sever pain in my back below shoulders & middle. I am not able to move or bend easily. I am having pain in back of my head also. My eye's are also drowsy & tired.
I am 61 year Male. Suffering from lower back pain from Jan 2016. Pain is in the left side above hip joint.
My Father aged 60 years, recently under gone a major surgery with a broken elbow on I week of last month. After he was discharged, he was again hospitalised for sever with drawls and hallucinations for a week and under observation for both orthopaedic and physiological medicines from last 10 days, since one week he is unable to take out his waste in take, there was no use after using some free motion medicines and tonic. Is there any way to resolve the issue. Appreciate the quick response.
I am 28 m and suffering from a continuous head heaviness and crippling fatigue from last 20 years. My symptoms are: head pulsation (felt as head heaviness, coldness (menthol like feeling) and tingling throughout the body accompanied by fatigue and pain. .The symptoms are worse in morning and wax and wane all the time with my feet also having a bad cold burning sensation intermittently. On top of the symptoms mentioned above, there is a mild overlapped/superimposed discomfort (running through the left side of head) getting me a feel to crack my neck head joint on the left side. Occasionally, this discomfort worsens into a full blown nauseatic painful unilateral headache (left side) with a very sharp pain felt at the head neck joint on the left side and also through the head on the left side itself. Not only this, the pain, during these episodes also spreads into the whole left side of the body (into shoulder, arm, back, leg and foot) and I kind of get a feeling to crack all the joints on the left side of my body, specially the neck head joint as it kind of mitigates and releases the pain. Furthermore, on some very rare occasions, while travelling in the car, there have been episodes where my nausea and tingling have become so bad that my hands have gotten clenched tightly (without any unconsciousness. However, they become better within 5 10 minutes after getting out of the car and taking fresh air. I have mild scoliosis ,restricted ROM of neck, bertolotti syndrome, vitamin b12 deficiency (234), c6-c7 nerve compression. The symptoms seem to suggest a cervicogenic headache but doctors don't agree because the symptoms are systemic well. Infact ,to some extent, I too agree with them as I have observed that it is the mint cold feeling in the extremities that precedes and starts off all the symptoms. Please help.
I have pain in shoulder arms about 1year what I will do that pain reduce I had x ray our shoulder bt its not broke so tell me what I will do.
I get tired easily whenever I play badminton and got pain in my joints. So please help me on this issue.
I'm 16 year old. 3 months pahle Mai achank se behosh hoke gir Gyi aur mai lgatar behosh Hoti rhi. Jb Apne najdiki doctor ko dikhaya to unhone bola ki ye mirgi ka lakshan h.doctor ne kuchh medicine di thi, unke dwa se asr hua ki ab behos hona km ho gya h.bt mere body me bahot pain rhta h, Shoulder me, headache, backbone pain etc and 2 or 3 days me behosh ho jati hu. Mujhe consult kre ki Mai Kya kru.
Hey, so me and my boyfriend have sex and we use a condom and it hasn't broken or anything, is there still any chance of pregnancy ?
ACL Surgery is basically Anterior Cruciate Ligament reconstruction, which is carried out for patients suffering from damaged ligaments which can lead to stiffness, pain and decreased mobility among a host of other symptoms and ailments. This kind of surgery aims at repairing the ACL with the use of grafts taken from other parts of the patient’s body. These grafts are used to replace the damaged ligaments.
Read on to know what you can expect in the recovery phase following an ACL surgery.
- Rehabilitation exercises: The rehabilitation process starts right after the surgery when the patient is given muscle strengthening exercises right after being wheeled back into the room from the operation theatre. These exercises will be given to the patient by the doctor or the physiotherapist who will show the correct way to do them and what all to avoid while doing them. Also, a gradual walking program will be started where the patient will first be helped when it comes to walking indoors, and then taken outdoors to practice walking on more natural terrain. Other motions can also be introduced gradually to exercise.
- Crutches: The patient may be asked to use crutches for a while right after the surgery. This is usually done to ensure that the body and the knees are strong enough to support full weight carriage and bearing without putting pressure on the newly operated region. Full weight bearing usually comes about within ten days after the surgery, and until then the patient is asked to take it easy.
- Knee extension: In the first few weeks after the procedure, the patient will experience swelling or inflammation in the area as well as some amount of trepidation when it comes to using the knee extension. The patient will be asked to do ninety degree knee flexicons before graduating to full knee extension gradually. In this phase, right after the surgery, the patient will also be encouraged to gain back control of the quadriceps as well as patellar mobility.
- Swelling: In the first two to three weeks after the surgery, there will be some amount of swelling. Usually, in the first two weeks after the surgery, the focus is on controlling and preventing any undue swelling and inflammation with elevation and ice.
- Strength and confidence: Once the initial three to four weeks are over, the focus will shift towards strengthening the core muscles with running and jogging for short periods. This will also improve the patient’s confidence in the restructured knee.
Ensure that you have a detailed discussion with your caregiver and orthopaedic specialist so that you are mentally prepared for recovery and rehabilitation.