Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rashid ShahYour feedback matters!
Hi sir gm I m 23 years old girl and my skin is dull I have pimples on my face but not a big size of boils small small but too many.please suggest me any cream or lotion or ointment which can glow my skin plz
I am 63 year old woman. I have noticed a very tiny white spot in the middle of left wrist and elbow only. I do not know what is it and how it has developed. But I am suspicious if it is sign of leukoderma as it is of the same size and color for the last 2-3 months. Please suggest me what it is and how can I check if it is the sign of leukoderma. And the remedy too, esp. Home remedy.
I am 30 years old and my skin is vry dry and dull in summers also. I use vaseline lotion and dint get better results and often drink 8 glass of water. What should I do?
Hello Doctor's, My name is Amit, I am 22 years old. Lives in mumbai. I have a problem of skin, my all body parts is ok except my face. My body skin colour is brown but only my face colour is black. Why its happen it doesn't know, I have done lot of experiment related to my face colour and spend a thousands of rupees for treatment to my face but result leads to failure. I really disappoint when I look into the mirror as my face is too ugly in look. Can I get a solution for this. YES / NO If anyone can get a solution pls call me on below number: 7738114063 Thank you all for your time. Regards, Amit.
From past 2 years I am suffering from hair fall. I consulted many doctors but the hair fall is increasing day by day. I have thyroid problem also. I am 22 year old.
I have black spots on face as well as on back side. I have consumed some medicine and applied creams but is not effecting on my skin.
I am 20 years old but not having beard and moustache, but in other part have proper hairs like legs, under arm, hands etc but no on face everybody tease me please give me the solution which can harm me or no having side effects.
Welcome to Tvam skin and hair clinic My name is dr. Jitesh Shetty. My major specialization is in the field of Botox, fillers, fine Thread contouring and FUE hair transplant. At one we adopt a very holistic approach to all our treatments combining modern techniques with the old ancient technique of medical spa organic treatments. Our treatment tends to be highly customized for all our patients. So looking forward to seeing you here very soon.
Hello, my name is Dr Umaira Sheikh at Tvam skin & hair clinic to give the best treatment to our patients without any side effects. We have very effective skin whitening treatment for fairness and glow. We do PRP therapy for facial rejuvenation and hair regrowth, skin firming and lifting. We have very effective treatment. It's called HIFU for painless hair removal. We have diode laser for all age groups. Hope to see you here very soon.
The skin is a delicate organ. And, it has to stand so much damage. From the sun to harsh chemicals in makeup and all of this can damage skin. As you grow old, so does your skin. The most common problem before the twenties is acne; red, painful bumps on skin that show up when you least wanted them. A good face wash and a topical cream would take care of that. But you start running out of luck when puberty ends and your 20s begin.
Changes start occurring as early as 20. Skin will change regardless of your external circumstances. Collagen production lowers by 1 per cent. The collagen provides for skin elasticity. When elasticity reduces gradually over time, your skin starts showing visible signs of aging. Even the skin's natural exfoliation process reduces in your 20s. Your skin has started the process towards aging while you are still young and in college!
You can keep the following tips in mind if you want to help your skin fight aging from your 20s:
- Study has found that there are five landmark ages for aging. The 20s is the first landmark. Natural production of antioxidants declines in your 20s. Hence, using products with ingredients like vitamin C, green tea concentrate, vitamin E and fruit acids can prove to be beneficial.
- Make salicylic, glycolic and lactic acids your best friends. Face washes with a 1% or 2% salicylic acid can help with breakouts. Peels rich in glycolic acid tightens skin and makes it glow. Lactic acid provides much needed moisture.
- Start using an eye cream in your 20s. The skin around your eyes are thinner than the rest of your face. Keeping it nourished and hydrated will prevent wrinkles.
- Don't forget to moisturise your neck. Your neck is an extension of your face. Your neck gets premature folds from looking down at phone screens too much. This is a modern problem; thus your neck needs care too.
- Don't smoke since smoking affects collagen production.
- Sunscreen is a must as you enter your 20s. Skin damage from sun exposure leads to premature aging. So keep applying sunscreen religiously! It will go a long way in keeping your skin youthful.