Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Rana P.HiraYour feedback matters!
How to get rid of depression caused by various reasons while doing research program, i.e., PhD. One of the reasons is that the research supervisor keeps stretching my duration unreasonably although I have done my part to meet the minimum requirement of receiving research degree (PhD.)? He knows that I am financially drained out:(
I am feeling too much weakness now a days, and I also have dark circles under my eyes and also I have pain under my eyes. So please suggest me what should I do.
Tell me some useful diet to give strength to my hair and give some useful tips to prevent hair fall.
Patients suffering from Irritable Bowel Syndrome experience severe abdominal pain, abdominal bloating along with cramping, gas, constipation and a constant urge to go to the toilet again and again. IBS is a health disorder where the large intestine or the colon is affected. This condition is a chronic one and requires long-term management. The symptoms are usually worse after eating and tend to occur in episodes. Although the disorder cannot be reversed, several symptoms can be managed or controlled by making lifestyle and dietary modifications. Most patients with IBS will experience flare-ups that last for a few days. For others, medical treatment is required.
Treatment and Care
Different procedures are used to treat IBS, which vary from person to person. However, one single treatment does not work with everyone.
Lifestyle and Dietary changes:
By making several basic modifications to your regular diet and activities, IBS improves with time. Here are some tips:
- You should avoid caffeine in any form such as coffee, tea or soda.
- You should increase the amount of fiber in your diet and include vegetables, fruits, whole grains and nuts.
- You must drink three to four glasses of water regularly.
- Smoking should be abstained from.
- You must undertake relaxation techniques and work out in order to reduce stress.
- Your amount of dairy product consumption must be reduced.
- You should eat frequent, small meals instead of fewer large meals.
- The most common food triggers, which lead to IBS are green onions, red wine, milk and red peppers. You should not consume these products.
- You should keep a record of the types of food you consume so that you can identify the IBS triggering food items.
- You should eliminate high gas producing food items from your diet. Food items which may result in passing excess amount of gas such as carbonated vegetables and vegetables such as cabbage, broccoli and cauliflower should not be consumed.
Several medicines are used to treat IBS. These include the following:
- Antispasmodics are used to control muscle spasms in the large intestine.
- Antidiarrhoeal medicines are used to control the symptoms of diarrhoea.
- Laxatives are prescribed for relief from constipation.
- Bulking agents like wheat bran and corn fibers are used to slow down the food movement through the digestive system. They also relieve symptoms.
- Antidepressants are also used in case of some patients with IBS for relief.
- In patients, whose symptoms occur due to bacterial overgrowth in the intestines, certain antibiotics may be used for treatment.
There are several triggers of IBS, which must be identified and treatment should be undertaken after that. For the proper identification and best treatment of IBS which suits your symptoms, it is essential you consult a gastroenterologist. Alternative treatment methods such as acupuncture, using certain herbs and probiotics can also be followed.
Dear sir/mem I'm 23 years old man. I have oily skin. I have dark face skin than my inner body. It seems that its because of sunshine. Ane I want solution. Please guide me about give natural homemade solutions. Or any cream etc. My face is also getting wrinkles. Further my neck is too much dark. Please give me solutions.
Hi sir/madam, I thought ,i have been disturbing mentally for 4 Years. If I like anyone. I will care her/him, at a same time I will be sad if she likes someone else who doesn't care much. I can't keep Anyfeel with myself. I will aks her. Why are you doing like these? Even in chanting also if she gives late reply. I will ask y? If they get angry on me. Or of they don't talk to me or don't lift my call. I will feel. Bad.even I will cry in room. Wanna Change. I wanna take them lite. please help to get my problem be solved Thanks.
I am 19 yrs. My weight is just 47. I want to increase my weight and a have a healthy look. So please suggest me methods and other basic tips to gain weight. Thank you.-)
I am 22 Years old from 2 years medicine started react on my body badly nd after reaction again nd again now I am suffering from asthma nd I can not take ny medicine plzzzz help me out I have financial problem so I can not take appointment plzzzz help me out I will always thankful to you for this.
One our cousin use to take food during break fast or lunch or dinner. Even though after taking food he use to take any other items like snacks or savouries etc etc Always he use to eat. We will stop eating after the stomach is full he is not like that. Pl. Suggest me what to do?
I'm 18years old. An my skin often gets tanned so I look dark. I need a suggestion to get rid of Tan.
As you grow older, your physical appearance inevitably changes as your skin undergoes a lot of transformation. Wrinkle is one of the most common problems experienced by millions of people around the globe. But wrinkle may not always be a symptom of aging. Sometimes, younger people may also suffer from this distressing problem, as wrinkles can also appear due to overexposure to the ultraviolet rays of the sun, excessive smoking or other health problems such as dehydration.
However, this problem can be taken care of, very efficiently, by wrinkle fillers. Through wrinkle fillers, medicine is injected into your facial skin to remove the wrinkles.
The different types of wrinkle fillers are mentioned below:
- Collagen: Collagen is the most common wrinkle filler, which helps to retain the skin's original texture. It can also bring back the elasticity and make your skin smoother. Collagen fillers also help to restore your skin's original collagen quotient.
- Hyaluronic acid wrinkle fillers: Hyaluronic Acid Wrinkle fillers cause the least side effects compared to other fillers. They can effectively remove wrinkle lines and instigate the formation of collagen naturally. This is generally used for eliminating wrinkle lines caused due to aging.
- Synthetic fillers: Though synthetic fillers have certain side effects such as the formation of reddish colored patches on your skin or the appearance of bruises; but the good effects are more permanent in nature.
- Calcium hydroxylapatite: It is used for softening your facial tissues and removing wrinkle lines.
Wrinkle fillers not only help to remove your wrinkles but can also give a lift to your facial skin, making you look more youthful.