Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh VermaYour feedback matters!
Aging is a natural process that affects every aspect of wellbeing as one gets older. Be it physical health, mental health, emotional health or sexual health, aging has an impact on it all. The desire for passion and intimacy is one that does NOT recede with age and it is best to adapt to the changes that the body goes through for a more fulfilling experience.
Aging affects the sexual health of men and women in different ways. Furthermore, it has varying effects on men and women.
What are the physiological changes that affect sexual health in women?
The onset of menopause is a major factor that has several key consequences on the sexual health of a woman. It causes alterations in the functioning of the genital and reproductive organs. Once a woman hits the menopausal stage, the vagina tends to get shorter and thinner, with stiff and narrow walls. Vaginal lubrication also decreases. These changes are known to have an impact on the ability of a woman to derive pleasure from sex.
What are the physiological changes that affect sexual health in men?
The most common sexual problem that affects older men is erectile dysfunction. Also known as impotence, this leads to the inability to achieve or maintain an erection. Premature ejaculation is an added issue. The causes for male sexual problems that occur due to aging range from diabetes and obesity to conditions of the heart and vascular system.
What are the main causes of change in sexual health with age?
Following are a few examples of factors that affect sexual performance and health with increasing age:
- Decreasing hormone levels
- Chronic joint or muscular pain
- Development of illnesses or medical conditions
- Side effects of medication
- After effects of surgery
For many people, interest in sexual activity does not decrease with age. Getting older should not come in the way of enjoying sex. Having a deep and thorough understanding of the bodies of yourself and your partner as you both age and mature will play an important role in helping the two of you derive pleasure from sex and intimacy.
My son has suffer from a fever from 18th July to till now. My son is 4 year old. His body temperature is between 100-103 celsius. But we consult with our family Dr. On 19th July morning. He has given some medicine 1. P250; 2. Chloroquine phosphate suspension 3.vomikind.but not improve till now, what shall I do now at first ? Dear Dr.
I am not able to judge myself what I am going through. I can't stop thoughts racing all over in my mind specially for my life. I become optimism as well as pessimism at the same time. I usually tend to behave in front of everyone like everything is ok but unfortunately whenever I stay alone I can't stop crying pathetically and even sometimes laugh at the jokes on which no one even gives reaction and again I am the only one who become like a foolish person ever. I become so much talkative and want to discuss on any topic with anyone to stay out of stress but no one is able to get awkward behaviour. I had sleepless nights from last three years but 2016 was worst of all. Effects on my health are ridiculous. I don't know how but whenever I got anxiety attacks I guess or whenever I cried a lot feeling lost and without any hope I suffered from constipation a lot. I start drinking excessive of water or eating a lot whenever facing any kind of fear. This year due to constipation and my other health effects like feeling tired always or oversleeping the attendance also became very less. Even I have a very bad habit of biting skin at the side of the nails while thinking curiously about some or the other thing or being nervous at most of the times and specially whenever I study. I want to get rid of all this nonsense. Cannot lead my life like this further anymore.
Aging is a natural process determined by genetic and environmental factors, such as the effect of UV radiation, smoking, unbalanced diet, lack of sleep, etc. It represents a set of physical, psychological and social changes that occur in the human body over time.
People have intervened in the process, trying to look as young as possible. This need has created a special branch of medicine, called cosmetic dermatology, which involves the application of therapies to enhance a person’s image by offering them a younger look. Smoothing out laughter lines and wrinkles caused naturally by ageing or sun exposure, has never been quicker or easier.
Injectable anti ageing treatments are a quick and convenient way to smooth out those lines on the forehead and around the eyes and mouth without any need for surgery. So, here we have come up with a list of 5 super-effective anti-aging treatments:
- Botox Injections- A highly purified protein when injected into a specific area of skin by skin specialist, it makes the muscles relax so not to be able to create muscular movement and wrinkles. The effect may take up to 3-5 days for the maximum effect to be apparent where the area becomes smooth and relaxed and wrinkle free. Botox removes and smooths out areas where you have wrinkles to create a fresh and youthful look. The effects of smoothing the muscle do not allow the wrinkle to form as deeply as it would with constant muscle movement so more people are having it to reduce wrinkles forming as well as smoothing out existing ones.
- Fillers- Fillers are popular treatments used for softening wrinkles, laughter lines, facial lines and wrinkles caused naturally by ageing or sun exposure. Combined with a local anaesthetic, dermal fillers are injected into the skin to give your face a natural volume, leaving your skin completely hydrated and youthful. Popular areas to add volume and fullness to include the lips, cheeks and bridge of the nose. For smoothing and plumping lines and wrinkles, popular treatment areas include around the forehead, eyes, mouth, chin, neck, décolletage and hands.
- Thread lift- The purpose of PDO threads is to lift the skin. They are ideal for treating sagging skin on neck, face contour, and cheeks. They may also be used on the body for thigh lifting and buttocks lifting and to tighten the skin on the abdomen and arms. Without a doubt, PDO threads are one of the top anti-aging treatments.
- RF Skin Tightening- This procedure, which is relatively new, is a non-surgical option for people who want to treat wrinkles, sagging, and other signs of aging. Radio frequency skin tightening is performed by dermatologists and skin care clinics, and uses radio frequency (RF) energy on the skin of the face, heating up the various skin layers to stimulate collagen production, which smoothes and lifts the skin’s surface. This procedure requires no incisions to be made in the skin and has a low instance of side effects. Radio frequency skin tightening is a viable procedure for many people whose skin has not reacted favorably to laser or thermal treatments in the past.
- HIFU Face and Neck Lift- High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound also known as ‘3D SkinMed’, ‘Ultrasound Facelift’ or ‘Ultherapy’ has become one of the most sought after lifting treatments for face and neck. 3D SkinMed is a one-off treatment which will help you achieve tighter, firmer, lifted skin! The key advantages of this treatment are:
- Stimulates natural collagen production
- No cuts to the skin
- No recovery time
- Noticeable results
Apart from good diet and exercise, cosmetic treatments can do wonders.
Hi, I am 29 years old. I suffer from gastric problems during first 2 days of my menstruation along with slight pain at time and stomach cramps. I find it tough to even go to public places due to this where I get embarrassed. Please tell me a remedy for this, if possible a home remedy.
After heavy gym .and after suffering from fever. My upper body shape changed. Can I get back my shape.
Dear Dr. My fasting blood sugar is 107 & PP is 126. But Hba1c is 8.0. Shall I start taking allopathic medicine? How to bring down hba1c level by what diet plan? Please advise. Thanks. Yogen.
I had cough problem from last 7-8 days and I had taken several medicines but did not get rid from cough. It looks like that it was sediment in my throat, so please prescribe me any write medicine.
I am getting black in colour on my face .plzzzz solve my problem to get white in colour & glow in my face.
Hi Doctor, I have been diagnosed with gout (also high uric acid 9.1 ) in the year 2014 from kailash hospital Noida. Doctor prescribed me to take the Zyloric Tablet for a month. After taking the medication my swelling and pain was disappeared. Almost after 6 months again I was suffered the same problem (got the pain on my Big toe on the right leg.) Later I went to Apollo Hospital Bangalore. There I have been told to control the Diet and do some Exercise and continue Zyloric. Pain killers if it is required. There I saw improvement. Afterwards I stopped taking tablets. Then again the swelling started (uric acid was (7.1). Since I am shifted to pune, I am consulting some other Dr. For the past 1 year. I am taking Febugood 80 mg and zycolchin. And ezyact 100 mg (anti-inflammatory tablet, should be on need basis) I would like to know the following 1) is there any permanent cure for Gout? 2) Do I have to suffer throughout my life by taking these medicines? 3) So far I was suffered from gout attack for 3 times. For the Last 2 months I was alright but now again I got some stiffness on my left leg toe finger. Earlier it was on the right leg toe finger side. Again I am continuing the medicine. For how long I should take. ? Is there any way I can get rid of it. 4) What will be the impact on kidney or liver? Is it an indication to some kidney or liver related problems? 5) Please tell me the precautionary steps to get rid of this. Please share your views. It would be of great help.
Male 26. Hello my body is so lean, my height 5'11 and my weight is 55kg. I take lot of protein but no results. I eat enough food and I take enough sleep What should I do? And don't know why my throat continues get itching for 3 year Is there any big issue?
I have Dark circle under my eyes. What should I have to dp to get rid of it I have quite fair skin so it makes my look weird due to dark circle. What precaution do I need to take and If possible prescribe me some medicine?
Hallucinations and delusions are uncommon in the general population, a new study finds.
Researchers analyzed data from more than 31,000 adults in 18 countries in North and South America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia and the South Pacific.
The average rate of having had at least one hallucination or delusion (collectively referred to as psychotic experiences) was just under 6 percent. The rates were 5 percent for hallucinations and 1 percent for delusions.
Psychotic experiences were more likely to be reported by women than men (6.6 percent versus 5 percent), and by people in middle-income (7.2 percent) and high-income (6.8 percent) countries than by those in low-income countries (3.2 percent).
Of those who reported psychotic experiences, 32.2 percent reported only one episode, while 31.8 percent reported two to five episodes, according to the study published online May 27 in the journal JAMA Psychiatry.
"We have provided, to our knowledge, the most comprehensive description of the epidemiologic landscape of psychotic experiences published to date. Although the lifetime prevalence of psychotic experiences is 5.8 percent, these events are typically rare" wrote Dr. John McGrath, of the University of Queensland in Australia, and colleagues.
"Our study highlights the subtle and variegated nature of the epidemiologic features of psychotic experiences and provides a solid foundation on which to explore the bi-directional relationship between psychotic experiences and mental health disorders" the study authors concluded.