Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
I got chicken pox when I was in my 9h class (9 years ago. I am left with its marks and crusts on my face till now. Is there any chance of curing it now?
I am suffering from dark spots on my face from 2 years, used many creams but no use. They disappear for some days and cone back soon.
I Am 45 year old am having anal itching since a few months at night it becomes too irritative that I can not sleep my weight had reduced at times it is severe in day time also unable to work or concentrate in work, some kind of jelly like matter is coming before and after stool. That is causing too much itching. What is the solution. What food to avoid.
My age is 25 years old and my weight is 55.9 kg and my height is 178 cm, I am so slim and thin. I want to glow face and healthy please help me. In my child life I am doing so many time masturbate. Sir please help me.
My skin is getting dull and dark. I am allergic of turmeric and sandal. I am going to get married in few months. Doctor please help me to get my healthy skin back.
My mother's age is 40 years. She is having thyroid problem since one year. Since three months she is having pain in the right underarm and arm area. Yesterday she found a small lump in the underarm which is painful. What might be the problem. Is it a cancer? Please reply soon. Thank you.
I hv a fissure due to constipation in april. I have been taking kremaffin since april. And it helped. I have been advised surgery. I don't want a surgery. How long can I continue taking kremaffin?
Home Remedies for Wrinkles
With age, skin cells divide more slowly, and the skin's inner layer called the dermis, begins to thin. That starts to undo skin's stretchiness and structure. Aging skin also starts to lose its ability to hold on to moisture, makes less oil, and is slower to heal. That all contributes to the wrinkling process.
Natural home remedy using egg whites:
1. Egg whites contain vitamins, which help tighten skin.
2. Apply egg whites on wrinkle prone areas.
3. Leave for 20 min.
4. Wash with lukewarm water.
Natural home remedy using avocado, fresh cream, flaxseeds, and honey:
1. Crush and make a paste of half an avocado.
2. Add 2 tbsp of fresh cream.
3. Add 2 tsp of flax seeds.
4. Add 1 tbsp of honey.
5. Mix well
6. Apply on the skin and leave it for 1 hr.
7. Wash with cold water.
8. This mixture is a natural moisturiser.
Natural home remedy using papaya and banana:
This remedy is especially for men.
1. Blend papaya and banana together.
2. Apply on the skin.
3. Leave it for 20 min.
4. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
Papaya has chemicals, which remove dead skin cells. Banana provides necessary nutrients for healthy skin.
Blessed are the people who enjoy a flawless, radiant and healthy skin throughout their lives. Pollution, stress and unhealthy lifestyle have been affecting mankind like never before. Flawless skin is becoming a thing of the past. Skin problems like acne, pimples, freckles, fine lines and wrinkles, to name a few are on a mercurial rise. The skin is losing its radiance at an alarming rate. Unhealthy and dull skin can affect a person's confidence greatly. Do not turn panicky and insomniac over it.
A few healthy habits, if practiced daily, can work wonders and help in restoring the skin pH acidic 5.5 balance and skin radiance:
- The power drink to flawless skin: Skin problems are an amalgamation of many internal as well as external factors. The toxins that accumulate within our system act as a catalyst. If not flushed out, the toxins can deteriorate the skin tone and texture, resulting in acne and other skin problems. Thus, detoxification becomes very important. Drink a glass of warm lemon water every morning. It helps to greatly detoxify the body.
- The sweet route to skin problems: Cakes, pastries, ice creams, pizzas, beverages, can satisfy your taste buds, but they will do your skin no good. Excess intake of sweets and sugar greatly accelerates the ageing process. When it comes to acne problems, the Glycation (attachment of the digested sugar to the collagen protein) process is the main wrecker in chief.
- Go the healthy way: Unhealthy eating habits can damage your skin immensely. To look healthy, you need to eat healthy. Include lots of fruits and vegetables in your diet. Avocados, broccoli, berries are a rich source of antioxidants and should be taken regularly. Make a habit of eating at least one fruit daily. Citrus fruits are highly recommended. Salads are equally beneficial.
- One of the golden rule is to enjoy a flawless skin is to keep your skin hydrated. The skin pH acidic 5.5 is very important for a healthy skin. Drink 6 - 8 glasses of water daily and feel the difference.
- If glowing skin is what you desire, sound sleep is what you need. A good 6-8 hours of sleep can do your skin a world of good.
- Stress and mental fatigue can have serious skin implications. Meditation and exercise are the best medicines to keep stress at bay. Exercise regularly and flawless skin will be sure be a reality.
- It is very important to keep your skin clean. Cleanse your face twice daily. It is a crime to sleep with your makeup on.
Enjoying a healthy flawless skin is no Herculean task. We are always at your service.