Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. RamanjineyuluYour feedback matters!
Dear sir, I am blood pressure patient from 18.07.2016. Bp level 150 / 110. I do not take english medicine. Please help me my bp level come normal 120/85.
Hi I am 34 years old, since few days I am suffering from chest pain on right side, could you please advise me what would be the reason and what should I do.
I have been playing badminton for 15 days and for last 4-5 days when ever I use to jog or jump I have pain in center of my chest when ever I stop jogging or jumping pain stops.
Sir, I am a diabetic female since 17 years, 5 year back i have developed microalbuminaria, 3 months back dr told me to start lisinopryl 5 mg, but my BP become very low. My BP was normal. Microalbumin level is 170 mg/ at present sometimes at night my systolic is 142,144 . Should i continue AC inhibitors please suggest
I have a head ache and also some back pain and some high blood pressure so please suggest me some best advice.
Sir my father is a patient of sugar and high bp recently he had a operation on stone in gal blander now he feels some pain on chest Dr. Says their is nothing and all report comes normel he feels pain always now I want to know what is the cause for it. Please help.
How can I prevent myself from heart problem. If heart attack has been taken place to near by person how can I cure it. How to prevent heart attack in all situation for all the age person.
Complications in the heart valve occur when the functioning of the heart valve is impaired. Valves of the heart allow the blood to flow in one direction and prevent the blood from flowing back into the ventricles of the heart.
Heart valve diseases can be classified as follows:
- Valvular stenosis: This condition occurs when the valves of the heart does not open completely due to stiffness. As the opening is narrow, the heart has to work hard to pump blood. This condition may lead to heart failure.
- Valvular insufficiency: This is a condition where the valve does not close tightly. This causes some of the blood to flow back to the valve. As this condition deteriorates, the heart has to work harder to pump blood.
Types and Causes of valve diseases:
- Acquired valve disease: The structure of the valve changes due to various infections or rheumatic fever. Rheumatic fever is caused by bacterial infection that had not been treated. It tends to occur in children and cause inflammation of the valve.
- Congenital valve disease: This condition usually affects the pulmonary valve where the size of the valve is abnormal.
- Bicuspid aortic valve disease: It is a type of valve disease that impairs the aortic valve. Instead of the regular three cusps, the bicuspid valve only has two. This may cause the valve to be stiff or cause it to leak.
- Mitral valve prolapse: This condition causes the valve to flop back when the heart contracts. This condition also causes the leaflets of the valve to turn irregularly and cause it to stretch. This condition causes the valve to leak.
Symptoms: The symptoms of valve diseases are as follows:
- Weakness: This condition may cause weakness and cause severe discomfort while performing daily activities.
- Palpitations: Symptoms such as irregular heartbeats, skipped beats and rapid heart rhythm occurs in this condition.
- Rapid weight gain: This condition can cause you to gain weight very rapidly.
- It may cause swelling in your ankles, abdomen and feet.
- This condition causes shortness of breath.