Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Raksha P. Jain
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Raksha P. JainYour feedback matters!
I have some small and medium scars on my forearms and legs. They are flat old scars. I have been using glyceric acid cream (12%) and eraser ayurvedic cream. But there has not been any improvement, especially on forearms. The scars are dark brown in colour. I have also tried hydroquinone cream which was recommended to me by a dermatologist. However, there has not been any change on the appearance of scars. What would be the best treatment. I am concerned aesthetically as I am a woman. I have also tried home remedies like applying lemon peen and aloe vera sap.
I am 24 year old female. I got married 2 months before. I have problem of irregular periods before marriage also. Now from last 2 months my periods stopped. There is no pregnancy. Whn I take medicines at tht tym periods come. Kindly tell me wht problem I have.
Do you have any cure for diabetic neuropathy spread into back bone to right foot? giving tingling pain and heaviness in foot -walking is painful right foot.
I always caught cold? I get pain on the back of my head when I use a spray nazomac AF, it is suggested by doctor, because of this problem I couldn't able to concentrate on my studies. Can anyone doctor please suggest me a remedy. Thank you.
Now a days I am very much addicted to smart phone My studies are going down and down I am not concentrating well in my studies Wht should I do to remove this from frm myself? Doctors hlp me plss.
Our bones and joints are what make us function on a day to day basis. It is, therefore, imperative that we take good care of them at all times. There are many conditions that can affect our skeletal system, and one of them is - Gout. While the link between the two may not be that obvious, gout happens to be a condition which is sometimes related to arthritis. Therefore, it is sometimes known by the name 'gouty arthritis'.
While the issue may be severely painful, it does not mean that it cannot be reduced. And of course, when a person has the option and cutting the pain caused by gout drastically, his or her natural response is likely to be 'why not?'
Why Does It Happen?
The main reason for the occurrence of gout is too much uric acid being present in the body. The limbs of the body swell up, especially the extremities and this is known to be very painful. In many cases of gout, the swelling is especially evident in the big toe. Flare ups can last hours on end and may even get longer.
The people who wish to get the gout that is putting him or her through so much pain treated, there are quite a few options at their disposal. There are pain relievers that can be consumed under the advice of a medically qualified professional. While these pain relievers do not treat gout, but can reduces the intensity of the symptoms. Daily doses can be recommended as per the requirement and severity of the situation.
How to Get Rid of Gout?
While some anti-inflammatory drugs may have their effect but no matter how bad the pain, aspirin is a drug that needs to be avoided. Intake of aspirin can make the problem even worse, which is the last thing a person would want!
The severe problems of gout can be dealt with the chemicals known as corticosteroids. Now, while these can provide some very effective pain relief, using them can be tricky due to certain side effects. One of these side effects is that since these chemicals are injected into the joints, they can significantly weaken them. The other side effect is that they slow the healing process of the wound. Both of these side effects are highly undesirable for any patients. These chemicals are usually prescribed by the doctors after a thorough analysis of patient's condition and history.
A person who drinks alcohol and suffers from severe condition of gout should look to scale back the amount which is consumed by him or her. This is because alcohol increases the amount of uric acid which is present in the blood. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.
I am 16years old. In winter season I suffer from cold and cough and it takes more than two weeks to cure. What should I do?
I have a unusual tickling on penis head while urinating or touching at head. Kindly help what it is.
Sir/Madam The vision of my right eye is not well last few months ago doctor advice me to wear it daily, but since I am not wearing it. So is there any chance to decrease my eye vision while I do not use specs?
Hi, from past few weeks I have been noticing that my penis skin is dried up/flaky. Can you pls suggest?
Why my legs and body are becoming soo dry and white? They are becoming like cracks on them. How to over come dryness and keep the body wet? Please tell me the solution for this problem?
I am a boy 26 year old and I have hair fall problem. I have lost hair both side of my head. Please give me suggestion to stop it and get back hair.
I am 23 years old. I have hypertension. One of my friend suggested me omega 3 fish oil supplement but that did not work. Could you suggest me something?
My aunt had hernia surgery long back. But she is still having pain in stomach sometimes. Also will yoga help after hernia surgery? She has hypo thyroid as well.
I have been constantly suffering from body aches whenever I get up in the morning. Previously I was suffering from spondylitis and now I am not even using pillow while sleeping but still my and complete spine area aches in the morning when I get up. After sometime its all normal. Could you please suggest something.
Jaundice is a disease which causes the skin and the sclerae of the eye to turn yellow. It is caused by hyperbilirubinemia or excess secretion of bilirubin into the blood. The body fluids may also turn yellow. The shade of the skin depends on the bilirubin level. A mild increase in the bilirubin turns the skin pale yellow, and high level makes the skin turn brown.
There are three primary types of jaundice:
- Hepatocellular jaundice: This type of jaundice occurs due to liver disorders.
- Hemolytic jaundice: This type of jaundice occurs due to the breakdown of erythrocytes or red blood cells, and then excess bilirubin is produced.
- Obstructive jaundice: This type of jaundice develops due to an obstruction in your bile duct, restricting the bilirubin to exit the liver.
The common causes of jaundice are as follows:
- Inflammation of the liver disables the secretion and production of bilirubin and results in a buildup of bilirubin.
- Inflammation of the bile duct disables the secretion of bile juice, which results in bilirubin removal and leads to jaundice.
- In case the bile duct gets obstructed, the liver cannot dispose the bilirubin and leads to hyperbilirubinemia.
- Hemolytic anaemia may result in jaundice. When a large number of red blood cells break down, bilirubin production gets enhanced.
- An inherited condition known as Gilbert’s syndrome may also lead to jaundice. The enzyme’s ability to process bile excretion is also impaired.
- Another medical condition called Cholestasis disrupts the flow of bile from the liver. The conjugated bilirubin containing bile remains in the liver and leads to jaundice.
- Jaundice is also caused from alcoholic liver disease, caused due to excess alcohol consumption.
Treatment of jaundice
Jaundice itself cannot be cured and hence, the underlying cause of the jaundice is treated. Different types of jaundice are cured using different methods:
- Jaundice induced by anaemia can be cured by increasing the iron amount in your blood. This is done by intake of iron supplements or having iron rich food.
- Jaundice caused from hepatitis is treated by injections of anti-viral and steroid medicines.
- Obstruction induced jaundice has to be treated by surgical means. The obstruction is removed by surgery.
- Jaundice inflicted from medication is usually treated by choosing alternative medicines and abstaining from the medicines which caused the jaundice.
- Jaundice can be kept away if you take proper care of your liver. For this, you should eat a balanced diet, work out regularly and prohibit yourself from consuming excess of alcohol.
Jaundice is the most common type of liver disorder and occurs in people of all ages and also in newborn babies. Keep away from contaminated food and water, if you want to avoid jaundice.anemia
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.