Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Rakesh S. YdavYour feedback matters!
I feel very tired after I come back home at 5pm from office even though there is very less work in office. I sleep for around 2 hours in the evening and when I wakeup my eyesbecomered. Please tell me if there's any deficiency in my body. Thank you.
Hai I am asking for I am very shot and my weight is 63 kgs its over weight how to my fatt loss please tell me.
I am 30 years old girl and I am single. Last month my periods came after one week late from my date. Now, this month my period did not start and also 10 days have been passed from the actual date. Can you suggest the reason. Should I consult to Dr.
I am 21 years old my weight is 83 I wanted to put off my weight is there any medicine without side effect which put off weight.
I am 26 years old man use to do gym not regularly. Some days ago I faced a neck injury during solder workout, as per medical help from internet I have followed instructions and took rest for 2 weeks. Yesterday I have resumed workout but having same problem again. Now I can't move my neck around. Please help me by providing some tips. Is this end of my workout? Am I having a spine injury? I am a civil engineer and currently posted at a site far from the city. Can't get medical treatment by professionals.
Chronic kidney disease, also called chronic kidney failure, describes the gradual loss of kidney function. Your kidneys filter wastes and excess fluids from your blood, which are then excreted in your urine. When chronic kidney disease reaches an advanced stage, dangerous levels of fluid, electrolytes and wastes can build up in your body.
In the early stages of chronic kidney disease, you may have few signs or symptoms. Chronic kidney disease may not become apparent until your kidney function is significantly impaired.
Treatment for chronic kidney disease focuses on slowing the progression of the kidney damage, usually by controlling the underlying cause. Chronic kidney disease can progress to end-stage kidney failure, which is fatal without artificial filtering (dialysis) or a kidney transplant.
The kidney has multiple functions, and one of it is to act like a filter and remove out waste substances. These filtered out substances are excreted through the urine.
Common kidney diseases including infections, kidney stones, diabetic effects, hypertensive effects, tumours, chronic kidney disease (effects of both hypertension and diabetes) and kidney failure.
Features of kidney diseases:
- Infections usually start with symptoms like burning with urination, change in colour of urine, and low abdominal pain.
- Kidney stones are usually identified by their characteristic pain in the sides of the back
- Smaller stones up to about 4 mm are passed through urine on their own.
- However, for larger stones, external shock waves are used to break them into smaller ones, which are then eliminated by the kidneys.
How Can I Prevent Kidney Disease?
The key to prevention or delay of severe kidney disease is early detection and aggressive intervention -- while there's still time to slow down the progression to kidney failure. Medical care with early intervention can change the course of chronic kidney disease and help prevent the need for dialysis or a kidney transplant.
Diabetes and high blood pressure account for two thirds of all cases of chronic kidney disease. By aggressively managing diabetes and high blood pressure with diet, exercise, and medications, you may be able to prevent kidney failure and help keep as much kidney function as possible.
- To prevent urinary tract infections, proper hygiene is very important.
- Thorough washing of the external urinary tract and use of clean underwear and toilet facilities is very important.
- Intravenous injections of pain relievers to help in pain control immediately on seeing the patient. If pain persists, an additional shot may also be required.
- Patients also have accompanying nausea and vomiting and may require antiemetics to control these.
- At the time of discharge, these medications can be continued at home.
- Hydration is very important, so drink at least 3 litres of water.
- Urine should be strained to ensure the stones have been passed
- Monitoring urine output including quantity and colour for any changes is also important. If urine is turbid, water intake should be increased.
- Avoid oxalate-rich foods. Most kidney stones are composed of calcium oxalate, and therefore foods rich in oxalate should be avoided. Beets, spinach, okra, tea, chocolate, soy, etc., should be minimised
- Reducing intake of salt and animal protein also helps in preventing recurrence. Legumes are a good option for proteins.
- Calcium supplements, if being taken, may need to be reduced or stopped. This can be managed by including enough calcium in the diet.
Chronic kidney disease: This is seen as a side effect of hypertension and diabetes.
- Constant monitoring of both BP and sugar levels is very essential.
- Keep cholesterol levels under check as suggested by your doctor
- Medicines should be taken as prescribed and not altered without medical supervision
- Quit smoking if the habit is still being continued
- Improve physical activity levels, which will also help control BP, sugar, and cholesterol levels
- Weight monitoring is essential to keep check, not just on kidneys but overall health.
- Kidney diseases put a person in a vicious cycle of health problems, so early detection and prevention are advised.
Here are some self-tips to prevent kidney diesease:
- Get Tested Regularly - At your next checkup, and at least within the next year if you haven't had these tests done:
- Ask for a urine test to see if you have excess protein, glucose, or blood in the urine.
- Ask for a blood pressure reading
- Ask for a fasting blood glucose test
- Ask for a creatinine test.
- Control Diabetes - If you have diabetes, work with your health care provider to keep your blood sugar levels under the best possible control. A program of diet, regular exercise, glucose monitoring, and medications to control blood sugars and protect kidney function can help.
- Control High Blood Pressure - If you have high blood pressure, work with your health care provider to get your blood pressure within target ranges. A program of diet, regular exercise, and medications can help.
Hello sir / madam. I am 90 kg weight, I have heavy thighs, on long walking by inner thighs have become black due to friction (this makes me feel so awkward and embarrassing) and my colour of vagina has also changed to dark where it does not match to my body colour. Pls suggest some home remedies so that I can sought out.
Hello doctor I want to get my periods date extend due to some reason if I take some medicine is it create any problem while conceiving pls tel what to do to gets my period delayed?
My diabetic not in control fating some time 228 some tine145 pp 220 278 not standable im taking bgr 34 ayurvedic trizoryl forte 1 and tingleptin and three tablets voglibose 0.3 before meals daily.
I"m with Psorasis on the fingers, it was like small patch on thumb finger. Now it is spreaded to further two more fingers. Adviced for the homeopathy tratment, how many months it takes for cure, getting worried?
Sir I want to join indian army. So how I make good body and abs. And tell me food and excise. Thank.
I am 23 years old male. I am facing overweight problem. I want to lose weight. What are the most effective ways to lose weight without workout and medication?
Pcod k cysts kaise naturally remove hote hain. Mera weight v normal hai. Missed period ki problem hai. To medicine se period huyi hai. To kya mai pregnant ho sakti hu. Age 25 year hai.
I am a 27 year male, I have pain in my both knee joints since two years. I have tried both allopathic and ayurvedic medicines including home remedies but pain has not subsided and I now unable to walk. Doctor said it is a case of severe osteoarthritis of knee joints. I have done all the investigations and treatment but still there is no relief. Kindly help me in this aspect.
Recommended fruits in Diabetic patients - Apples, Pears, Apricots,blue berries, kinifruit, pomegranets,avocado,guava,grape fruit
Avoid - Grapes, orange, dates, water melon, banana, fruit juices, dry fruits