Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gastroenterologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rakesh Patel
Submit a review for Dr. Rakesh PatelYour feedback matters!
My mom is 42 years old. She has poor digestion power, and she feels weakness in whole body, has gastric problem, she also has joint pain n knee pains, she has thyroid and also her uterus is removed so what is the cure for this. She feels tired all the time. Please help me with the remedy.
I have gas problem. For this I got pain in my body and feel weak. I drink water in empty stomach at mrng. I feel vomit sometime.
I am problems by piles for 2 years. My stomach have not digest power what am I do. I use many medicine but not any effect. I am doing daily exercise on morning but not improve when I use toilet to problems. Please give me best suggestion!
Hi doctor I have a small lump near anus. It was there from 2 months ago but was little small than now. It's more noticeable now may be a size of pea seed, and slightly hurts when touched. Otherwise it's not painful. I have regular proper stools and have no issues with respect to bleeding from the lump or anything till now. It's pink in color and is soft to touch like ahead boil. What can he the reason and how to get rid of it?
I am 19 years old and I am suffering from digestion problem and my body is not growing well. My weight is only 47. So what is the solution?
I'm a 66-years-old man. Daily in the morning, I'm working 8 km on the beach. Last two week I'm feeling the morning after the bed my chest burning. Is this heart problem?
Following is the ultrasound report for gal bladder stone, kindly suggest if this could be treated with medicines. "Liver shows fatty change. No focal lesion is seen. Bew radicals are not dilated. GB is well visualized. Wali thickness is normal. Cavity contains multiple calculi. CBD is partially visible & 5.5 mm in diameter. No calculus seen in visible parts Spleen and pancreas are sancgrazhi cally normal No peritoneal collection seen No inflamed appendix localised Both the kidneys are normal in size, shape and cutlines. No calculus or hydronephrosis seen. Ureters partially traceable, No calculus seen in visible portions of ureters Small urine seen in bladder No calculus or mass is seen al in size outlines and echo tern of money trium normal No mass lesion is seen. Left ovary is normal. Right adnexa poorly visible" IMP: 1. Chronic Cholecystitis with Cholelithiasis 2. Fatty Liver.
I am female 46 years. Uterus removed, gallbladder removed due to stone, I am facing acute problem of gas, acidity and pain in lower abdomen. I also take one tab. Of ciplar 40 for heart beat control.
Dear sir I have gastric problem. I am suffering from last one year hyperacidity bowel gas by mouth please suzzest me.
Homeopathy can very well dissolve gall stones of small and medium sizes, and relieve the gall bladder and body permanently from the pain, suffering and complications coming from gall stones. One of the benefits of homeopathic treatment for gall stones is that your gall bladder does not need removal, and being an important organ for producing digestive enzymes, it is better to keep it in your body. The other benefit is that you get a side effect-free treatment, which is completely efficient and practical, and costs really low compared to other modes of treatments and surgeries.
But before one goes for a homeopathic treatment, a complete evaluation of the patient’s case history must be done so that the right medicine can be given as per the case, history, severity etc. Here is a quick look at the commonly used homeopathic medicines, which doctors, depending on your case history, may prescribe for your gall stone.
Homeopathic medicines used for treating gall stones
- Calcarea carbonica: If you have a family history of kidney and gall stones, are anxious and slow, overweight with high deposits of triglycerides and cholesterol, then you would be given this medicine.
- Chelidonium: If you get pain in any or both of the two patterns pain originating under your right shoulder blade and pain in the upper right abdomen, which spreads to the back, you will be prescribed this one.
- Lycopodium: This medicine is usually recommended in case you have a family history of stones in kidney and gall bladder, along with other complications like, chronic digestive disorders, high cholesterol, gastric problems, constipation, peptic ulcers, gas and bloating. The patient may usually get biliary colic pains late in the afternoon. He or she may also get irritated easily, and hate contradicting opinions.
- Natrum sulphuricum: The patient may have any or some of the problems like chronic diarrhea, gall stone pain, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, depression, obesity and problem in joints. On top of that the patient may be too sensitive to changes in humidity and weather. In such a case, Natrum sulphuricum is given.
- Nux vomica: If a patient suffers from nausea, colic pains, spasmodic pains, heartburn and acidity, gas and bloating, and takes too much of rich and oily food and drinks, then this medicine is used to treat gall stones for him or her.
As you can see, there is a remedy for all types of patients. Hence in case of small to medium sized gall stones, you can always retain the gall bladder, avoid surgeries, and keep patience with systematic homeopathic treatment from an expert doctor. You will get positive results soon.