Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Raju R Padhane
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Raju R PadhaneYour feedback matters!
My arms and thighs got numb more often when I was asleep. Once I have checked my blood pressure as well but it was all normal. I am confuse now. Because this happens now more frequently.
I am working in night shifts. Last night I slept in two chairs for around 2 hours and then by putting head down in table. Now since today morning I am having severe pain behind my neck and right shoulder. I applied Move spray also but no gain. Still it is very aching to move my neck. What can I do to get a quick relief ?
Enter question for yourself or anybody else. For e. G. I am 25years old male and have backache for last 2 months. What should I do? I am not much healthy, how I can get healthy? I am not much healthy, how can I get healthy?
I always feel a pain in the back of my knees, in the muscular part, my knees makes a knuckle sound if I move it, when I am in rest position.
While doing sex getting full back pain and after completed also upto 3 days am suffering from back pain I can't sit ND stand properly.
I am suffering with my hand that I could not bare the pain even though I used medicine. What should I do for my pain.
My mother has cloths (gathye) in hands in round shape, but it has no pain no difficulty, but its looks bad, when we consulted ayurvedic doctor he give some medicines its not effective. Even I have same problem in my hands, I remove one of them through operation. Doctor says it is neurolema, I seen this problem in my friends also please suggest solution.
In my (spinal cord) back pain before 8 years came and shown to doc and cured, But again same problem at same spot started from 4 days and to get up need support, tried move spray, nerubin injection twice, pain killer nicip, back support belt applied as doc said before 8 years But now didn't got relief, please help me doctors to cure.
It's been 1.5 years of my c section delivery I have back pain. What to do. I have pain near the injection spot area and low back pain.
There is clicking sound in my knees when I bent it every time and there is no pain ,actually I enjoy doing this I am quite addictive to this it also happens in my right hand wrist please suggest how to stop this. PS- I do walking about 2 km every day.
I am a 76 year old female. I am having swelling in both feet. Its not continuous but every few days for last 2 months. I am a diabetic patient, have cholesterol, thyroid and BP. Please advice.
I am 28 years old male and have backache for last 3 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for days but haven't got any relief. What should I do now?
Joint pain is considered to be one of the first few signs of aging. According to the science of Ayurveda, joint pain is triggered mainly by an accumulation of toxins in the body. These toxins can create an imbalance in the doshas which in turn can cause pain and inflammation on the joints. Along with joint pain, a person is likely to experience a loss of flexibility, weakness, tenderness and enlargement of the joints.
Unlike some popular forms of medication that focus on relieving the pain, Ayurveda addresses the root cause of the issue. Panchkarma aims at cleansing the body of toxins and clearing blockages in the body’s digestive and circulatory system. This helps the vatta dosha flow easily through the body and reduces pain associated with arthritis etc. Panchkarma can be defined as a collection of five ayurvedic techniques. These are:
- Vasti or Medicated Enema: Vasti aims at removing toxins and waste products from the body through the colon. In doing this, it cleanses the digestive channels and improves circulation of air or the vatta dosha in the body. With better circulation, joint pain is effectively reduced. An enema also nourishes the body and gives it the strength to rebuild tissues while boosting the immune system.
- Abhyanga or Full Body Massage: This technique helps I the removal of toxins from deep tissues within the body. It pacifies the vatta and nourishes the body while simultaneously reducing stress and enabling better quality sleep. A full body massage also helps calm the body both physically and mentally.
- Potli or Poultice Massage: As the name suggests, a potli involves massaging the body with medicated herbs tied together in a tiny bundle that has been warmed with medicated oils. This potli is then used to massage the entire body. This technique helps relax the muscles of the body and soothes the aggravated vatta dosha. It is very effective when it comes to providing relief from joint pains caused by arthritis, spondylitis, muscle cramps etc.
- Pizhichil or Rich Oil Massage: A rich oil massage involves subjecting the body to streams of lukewarm oil that has medicinal properties while simultaneously softly massaging the body. This type of massage helps relieve tension and stress and is a very effective remedy against joint pains. It is highly recommended in the case of rheumatic diseases.
- Svedana or Steam Bath: A steam bath helps cleanse the body both physically and mentally by aiding in the removal of toxins through sweat and calming the mind. It also helps soften the muscles and tissues and dilates the channels in the body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.