Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Raju Muskwad
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Raju MuskwadYour feedback matters!
From past 20 days I feel like im having double vision. I see secondary image of the letters above the original letter's on the tv. Especially if the letter is white with black background. I went to see the doctor and he gave aphcon A eye drops. Drops reduce this for about 15 mins and then again I start having the problem. I wear corrective glasses (-2.75 on left eye and 1.75 on the right eye).
How many it takes to cure bacterial conjunctivitis .already 6 days crossed and I also consult a doctor at first day .i take 5 days of medicine but it didn't cure till now.
Eyes do more than we give them credit for and require more care than what we actually give them mostly. It isn't very difficult to ensure that your eyes are healthy and taken care of.
Here are 7 ways to care for your eyes everyday.
1) Splash water - Always clean your eyes with cold (filtered) water, from time to time. The clean water washes the eyes and keeps them healthy and free of diseases.
2) Don’t look into the sun - Never look into the sunlight directly. In fact, avoid looking at any sort of light that is harsh on the eyes. Direct rays of any kind of bright light can have damaging effect on the retina.
3) Get eyes examined - Have regular eye exams to check for diabetes and high blood pressure, if these health problems already exist in the family.
4) Do not smoke - People who smoke are more risk of having age-related eye problems.
5) Exercise your eyeballs - Roll the eyeballs up and down, and lift and right without moving your position. Repeat this exercise about 5 to 10 times. This helps relax the muscles in your eyes.
6) Distance eyes from screens - If you work on the computer, make sure there is enough distance between the screen and your eyes. Sit at least 22-28 inches away from the screen. The same applies while using smartphones and tablets. Do not view the screen from too close. Viewing the screen from too near as well as from too far; can increase the strain in your eyes.
7) Give them a break - People who work on the computer all day should ensure that they rest their eyes after regular intervals. Look in a long distance every few minutes.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
My eye vision is -3.25 but it looks blur. My vision does not remain stable I am 24 years old. I use mobiles but no computer wat cud b d cause.
Hlo sir/madam Good evening I am 24 year young girl. I am a mother of 3 months baby boy. I am suffering from black fleckle below my eyes and on the nose. please suggest any solution Thanks.
My cousin had eye injury through just cardboard. Due to which he accidentally put atropine eye drops. Due to which he is not able to see anything. Getting all blurry vision and also eye lenses have expanded big time. please help on what can be done.
I have red eyes and feeling jealousy in my eyes because of this I can't sleep properly its very bad for my eyes.
Appeared vision disturbances in the right eye. Treatment like barrage laser done. But disturbances in the vision have continued.what can be done now?
I was having a headache, from last too days, at the centre of my forehead, there is also pain in my eyes while reading, working on computers, tell me what to do?
While spectacles are a fashion statement for some people, for others they are an uncomfortable necessity. Though contact lenses may be a little more aesthetically pleasing they too can be quite uncomfortable and cannot be worn throughout the day. Thankfully, there is a third way to correct vision. Laser surgery or LASIK, it is a popular refractive procedure that can correct common vision problems, such as nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. This procedure aims at reshaping the cornea so that light entering the eyes can be focused onto the retina for the person to have a clearer vision.
Laser surgery is pain-free and quick in most cases. Usually, it does not take more than 15 minutes to correct vision in both eyes. The results of this surgery can be seen in as little as 24 hours.
The first step of laser surgery to correct vision is to create a thin, circular flap in the cornea. This is then folded back to access the stroma or underlying cornea. An excimer laser is then used to remove some of the corneal tissue. For people suffering from nearsightedness, the cornea is flattened while for people suffering from farsightedness, the cornea is made steeper. In cases of astigmatism, an irregular cornea is smoothened. Once the correct gradient has been achieved the corneal flap is put back into place and the cornea is allowed to heal naturally. There are no stitches or bandages required in a laser eye surgery. You may feel a temporary burning or itching sensation in your eyes immediately after the procedure. It is important not to rub your eyes or place any pressure on them. Your vision may also be cloudy or blurred for the first few hours. A doctor will usually advise you to rest for a few days after the surgery so that your cornea can heal properly. In a few days, your eyesight should stabilize, though, in a few rare cases, it may take a little longer. You should also avoid any form of strenuous exercising for a few days after the surgery.
Though LASIK surgery has a very high success rate, there are very rare occasions where spectacles may still be needed even after the surgery. Thus LASIK is a choice of treatment for many who seek freedom from glasses.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!