Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Raju H PamnaniYour feedback matters!
Sir i m suffered from depression last 8 month and there are so many thoughts are running in my mind like fear of death it can due to use of cannabis only time in my life with my fault i can take also medicine like pexidep or petril so please help me?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
First I was suffering from a fungal infection for last one year then I took meds for one month as recommended by the doctor, it resulted good the infection is gone. But I'm having too much of pimples can you tell how to get rid of these pimples.
My age is 25. I am suffering with ASTHMA for the past 12 years. I am unable to keep asthma under control. I need to use my rotahaler regularly. I get asthma with dust, perfumes,masala etc and also if I get stressed. I am using DUOLIN and BUDECORT (200 mg) rotacaps. I also use deriphyllin tablets sometimes. Please suggest me some more medicines. Is there permanent cure for asthma Thank you.
Sir My humble request that I have daily night fall problem. Please suggest me a medicine for Better life. And I have a medicine its paxidep cr 12.5 what's its work.
Hai. I had black head on my fore head tan at ryt n left of my forehead can you give me solution n my age is 22. When I was at 18, I use to have full of pimples now its not issue But its look rough. please suggest me best medicine for it in budget.
I am having shirnked skin in my legs and fingers, it seems like an old guy's hand, but I am just only 24. Kindly suggest solution on the same.
I feel depressed all time. Want to stay alone. and my mind never stops thinking. I want to get rid of my own thoughts. I need help. Please.
I have very short forehead. How can I get a bigger forehead. Due to short forehead none of my hairstyles suits on me. Plzzz help me.
Can you please suggest me diet plan? I am really disappointed with my body shape. I use to be in good shape when I was 20 after age of 25 my body has become really bad.
Hello sir or madam Herbalife weight loss products safe or not any kind of side effects there to taking Herbalife weight loss products.
I am 24 years old boy wanted to gain weight and muscles and problem is that as I am a vegetarian there is less option protein diet for me so pls guide me with that Regds Rishu raj.
I have desk job and in the last 2 year, my weight has gone up from 75kgs to 85kgs I want to lose weight. Please help.
The obesity epidemic was unfairly blamed on the consumption of carbs. While processed junk foods, which are high in refined grains and sugar are extremely fattening and unhealthy, fiber rich foods that also contain carbs are very healthy and essential for your diet. If you consume high fiber carbs moderately, it helps you maintain a healthy weight because if you get anything lower than approximately 50% of calories from carbohydrates, you are unhealthy. Carbohydrates, which are rich in fiber can be easily digested by your body.
Mentioned below are 10 food items which are extremely rich in carbs and should be consumed during breakfast for optimum health.
- Apples: Despite the different colors, flavors and sizes, apples consist of 13 to 15% carbs, as well as many vitamins and minerals. It is also rich in healthy plant compounds, antioxidants and vitamin C. Apples are helpful in decreasing the risk of a few types of cancers, reducing heart diseases and improving blood sugar control.
- Sweet Potatoes: Sweet potatoes are extremely nourishing. It has the sufficient amount of carbohydrates present to maintain your health, as well as fiber, potassium, vitamin B5, vitamin A, manganese and vitamin C. It is also very low in cholesterol, saturated fats and sodium. Consume this antioxidant food item everyday for breakfast to sustain your health.
- Bananas: Bananas contain about 23% carbs. The unripe ones are high in starch, which turns into sugar as it ripens. Apart from carbs, bananas also contain a high amount of Vitamin B 6, potassium and vitamin C along with healthy plant compounds. They are also rich in pectin and resistant starch.
- Quinoa: Classified as pseudo cereal, it is an incredibly popular seed that is eaten like a grain. Apart from being a high carb food, it is not only extremely rich in fibers and proteins, but also plant compounds and minerals. One of its many health benefits is improved blood sugar control. Incorporate it in your diet to help you lose weight.
- Oats: Deemed as one of the healthiest whole grain foods, oats is an excellent source of minerals, vitamins and antioxidants. It contains 66% carbohydrates and above 10% of it is fiber. Not only does it lower cholesterol levels and blood sugar levels, but is also extremely helpful in losing weight.