Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Raju H PamnaniYour feedback matters!
Food and diabetes do not go hand in hand. If you are a foodie and if you are diabetic, then you have tough luck. When afflicted with diabetes, the most basic medicine to control it is your diet. There are certain foods, which will help you bring diabetes in control and certain foods, which you have to avoid if you don't want the sugar level to rise beyond necessary. It is extremely important to keep a check on what you eat when you are afflicted with the diabetic condition.
Here are a few items which you should avoid in case you are diabetic:
- Fruit beverages: You might think that if the beverages are fruit based, then they are safe to be had; incorrect. Fruit beverages contain a lot of hidden added sugar. They are also high in calories, which again are harmful. The best way to judge a fruit beverage is by reading labels on the bottles. You will get your information there and it will be easier for you to judge which beverage you might have.
- French fries: French fries may be extremely tasty, but they are also extremely bad for your health, especially if you are diabetic. They are full of saturated fat, sodium, calories and too much of carbohydrates. Even though most of the restaurants claim that the fries are trans fat free, it still isn't healthy for you at all.
- Fried chicken: Fried chicken is another food item you can devour, but even this is very harmful. Although chicken is a good source of protein, frying it adds an unhealthy amount of carbohydrates, calories, fats and sodium. These added components make this healthy source of protein extremely unhealthy.
- Hamburgers: Hamburgers are full of saturated fat, which leads to a high level of cholesterol. It contains a huge amount of cheese, which supplies your body with a huge amount of calories. Although you do need 7% of saturated fats, hamburgers usually give you much more than the required amount.
- Milk shakes: Milk shakes are loaded with sugars and calories and they might also have hidden trans-fat. Not only does it increase your sugar level, it also makes your heart suffer.
When I put my penis in her vagina some white cream like semisolid things comes along my penis Is it normal.
How to remove disease of blood pressure? What is to control it? Should I dis continue allopathic medicines when it is under control?
The mosquito may seem a very small creature, but can be deadly as they spread quite a few severe infections, with chikungunya being one of them. The disease got its name from an African language, which means to walk bent over.
Chikungunya is a viral disease that is carried by specific varieties of infected mosquitoes (Aedes aegypti and Aedes albopictus). It was originally confused for dengue, which is another mosquito-transmitted infection, but then called out as a separate disease. Both diseases start off with non-diagnostic symptoms including fever, rashes, fatigue, anaemia and headache. Dengue could be distinguished by the lowered platelet count, while the persistent joint pains and eye pain could be the distinguishing factor for the chikungunya.
The mosquito is the vector, which picks up the virus from one infected person and spreads it to another person. The virus does not spread directly from one person to the other. Once it reaches the blood stream, it multiplies in the body, and over a period of 1 to 12 days, the symptoms begin to appear.
Symptoms: The symptoms of chikungunya are listed below, which reflect the effects on the body.
The symptoms are generally nondiagnostic and generic including fever, rashes, joint pain, muscle aches, eye pain, fatigue, tiredness, lethargy, headaches, nausea and vomiting. The eye pain which occurs behind the eyes and the joint pains are the indicative symptoms, which point to chikungunya. In fact, the joint pains make the patient assume a stooped posture, and that is where the name chikungunya was originally derived from.
Most of the above symptoms subside over a period of 10 to 15 days but the joint pain continues. In fact, in many, it can continue to exist for months and even years and eventually develop into rheumatoid arthritis.
Though chikungunya is not a fatal disease by itself, it can produce long-term symptoms which can be severely disabling and affect the quality of life.
Anybody who is bitten by the infected mosquito can develop the disease, but there are some groups of people at a higher risk. These include newborns, the elderly people, and people with chronic conditions like diabetes, hypertension, and chronic heart disease.
However, once infected, the person develops immunity and future infections do not happen unless their immunity is severely compromised.
Treatment: There is no specific treatment, and symptom relief is provided through rest, hydration, pain killers for joint and muscle, antipyretics for fever, and avoiding aspirin.
While there is no vaccine for chikungunya, preventing exposure to mosquito bites when you are travelling and preventing mosquito breeding and reducing exposure to mosquitoes by using repellents and nets are advisable.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!