Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Raju Borsa
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Raju BorsaYour feedback matters!
Hi. I am a 23 year female. I had intimated with my partner 2 months back with protection. I had already checked thrice home pregnancy test and that comes negative. Its been 2 months m missing my periods. Is there any possibilities of pregnancy or what are the other reasons for missing periods. Suggest some medicine. And what about the use of DEVIRY -10 mg tab? Is it safe to use and how to use it? Is it safe for bringing periods.
Balance disorders are a combination of physiological factors that can make you feel unsteady or dizzy. While sitting, standing or lying down, you may feel as if you are floating, moving, or spinning and you may feel dizzy and dazed for the time being. This disorder can intervene in your daily activities of life, and can even lead to falls and accidents, which may cause you to end up with fractures and other types of injuries.
What causes balance disorder?
A combination and coordination of many body systems such as muscles, bones, vision, the balancing organ within the ear, heart and nerves help maintain normal balance. Dysfunction of these systems can lead you to encounter balance problems. Balance disorders can be caused by many types of conditions.
Some of the causes of the disorder are:
Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV): This occurs due to dislodged or displaced calcium crystals in the inner ear, which help you maintain balance. It is the most commonly found cause of vertigo. A spinning sensation while turning in bed is a common sign.
- Migraines: Migraines are a general cause of dizziness. Sensitivity to motion can also be caused by migraines. It can also lead to motion sickness, which is dizziness experienced when traveling in boats, cars or airplanes.
- Head injury: A severe concussion can also cause vertigo.
- Ramsay Hunt syndrome: Commonly known as zoster otitis, this condition affects the nerves close to the ears. It can be attributed to hearing loss, vertigo and pain in the ear.
- Vestibular problems and nerve damage: Damaged nerves in the legs can cause difficulty in movement and locomotion. Abnormalities and dysfunctions in the inner ear can lead to a sensation of dizziness and a heavy head.
How do you know if you have balance disorder?
Some of the characteristic symptoms of this condition include:
- Blurred vision
- Nausea and vomiting
- Blood pressure
- Depression and anxiety
- Psychological disorientation
- Fluctuations in blood pressure and heart rate. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ENT Specialist.
doctor I have pcos I am on dose since two and half months can you please tell me when will I conceive. What are the symptoms that tell you its getting recovered.
My last monthly period was on February10, 2015. Can I stop pregnancy by oral medicines now? If i am pregnant for how many days can i elongate it? Within how many days do oral medicines work for birth control?
Why is Gynaecologic Laparoscopy so Revolutionary?
Designed to enable a surgeon to look into a woman’s pelvic or abdominal area for diagnosis or treatment, gynaecologic laparoscopy is fast gaining popularity as a minimally invasive procedure for a host of female reproductive health problems. This surgery is also commonly known as keyhole surgery.
In recent times, this form of surgery has begun to replace the conventional open surgery, as the latter poses disadvantages like greater blood loss or infection.
Depending on the purpose of the surgery, Gynaecologic Laparoscopy involves the making of one or more very small incisions (about 5mm in length) in the area that must be treated. One of the incision(or cut)s is used by the surgeon to insert a laparoscope (a lighted telescope) into your abdomen for seeing the insides of your cavity. Many surgical procedures, which were performed by making large abdominal incisions, are now being done using laparoscopy.
What are problems this surgical procedure is beneficial for?
The various health problems that it can be used to diagnose, treat or both are:
- Endometriosis (a condition that is characterised by the growth of endometrial tissue outside the uterus)
- Ectopic pregnancy (a pregnancy wherein the foetus develops in the fallopian tube instead of the womb)
- Sterilisation (blocking of your fallopian tubes through surgery to prevent future pregnancy)
- Ovarian cysts (fluid-filled sacs that develop on the surface or inside an ovary)
- Removal of womb, also known as hysterectomy
- Removal of ovaries
- Fibroids (non-cancerous growths within or on the surface of the uterus)
- Gynaecologic cancers such as ovarian cancer, uterine cancer and so on
- Pelvic pain
What are the benefits you can expect from gynaecologic laparoscopy as opposed to open surgery?
- It is no more required to make large abdominal cuts that are required in traditional surgery, thereby reducing your recovery time
- You suffer from less pain and scarring as the incisions made are much smaller
- A faster return to your normal routine, usually within a few weeks
- Serious complications arising from this form of surgery are very rare
Hii doctor I am 19 years old lady. Mera sadhi ko 1 years or 6 mahina ho raha he. 1 years hum baby leneka try nehi kiya condom se protection liya tha bt pichle 4 mahine hum conceive karne ki kosis kar rahe he bt baby a nehi raha fir hum doctor se bat kiya fir usne siphene 50 mg diya tha or es mahine doctor medcin chang kar k ccq 50 mg diya he keya ye sahi he or keya ccq 50 se mera twins hone ka chans he? please answre doctor I was wating for your answer.
My wife's delivery done on april. But belly of my wife still in swelling position. What to do. How the breasts can be done normal size shape and attractive. Please guide.
Am 31 weeks pregnant now. Am having right hand pain and Sometimes its paining badly? Does it has any side effects?
I got married on 2008 and in 2009 and 2011 I had miscarriage. We gone for lot of treatment and one IVF. My problem is low AMH level and doctors advising me to go for donor oocyte. My age is 34 and is tat any possible way for natural conception or will I take the doctors opinion.
2) हरी पत्ति यां और साग:- गाढ़ी हरी पत्तियों जैसे पालक और ब्रोकली में पर्याप्त मात्रा में फाइबर मौजूद होता है. जोकि वजन घटाने में काफी मददगार होता है.
3) ग्रीन टी:- ग्रीन टी में catechin नाम का एक सक्रिय तत्व पाया जाता है. साथ ही इसमें मौजूद कैफीन की मात्रा भी मेटाबॉलिज्म को सक्रिय बनाए रखने में मददगार होती है.
4) नारियल :- नारियल में मिडियम-चेन फैटी एसिड्स पाए जाते हैं जो शरीर में स्टोर नहीं होते हैं और बहुत जल्दी टूटकर शरीर को ऊर्जा देने का काम करते हैं