Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajiv N. Kotgire
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajiv N. KotgireYour feedback matters!
Does eating 6 to 7 bananas with regular meal will help me in increasing the weight and bulkness in my body.
After doing gym I have lots of rashes on my skin, what to do and how I can reduce this issue, please suggest.
Excessive hair fall, thinning of hair and bald spots are not only concerns of adults, children too suffer from hair woes. Look for signs and identify causes that are leading to your child's hair loss. With proper treatment hair loss can be reversed and your child's hair can be restored.
Look for these signs to determine whether your child is suffering from hair loss.
1. Bald patches on the head.
2. loss of hair from the entire body
3. Excessive hair loss but not complete fallout
4. Spots of broken hair and scattered hair loss
1. Alopecia areata.- This condition results in oval patches of hair fallout from certain portions of the head. It is a noncontiguous condition that appears when the body's immunization attacks the hair follicles. About 25% of affected kids also suffer from ridging nails.
2. Tinea capitis- Also known as ringworms of the scalp, this is a type of fungal infections that are often seen in children. It causes oval shaped scaly spots on the head due to breakage of hair and the remaining roots seem like black spots.
4. Trichotillomania-Stress or anxiety can cause your child to pullout his/her own hair. This results in scattered hair loss and broken hair which is prominent on the sides of the head.
5. Lack of nutrients- Nutritional deficiency can cause hair loss, if your child lacks vitamin A, B complex and biotin it can trigger hair fall.
Hair fall in children is common and treatable if they are of medical causes. Sometimes rubbing and playing with hair can also cause hair loss so parents are advised to look into all the probable causes that might lead to shedding