Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajiv N. KotgireYour feedback matters!
I am 20 year old male. The skin of my thighs (near private part) has become blackish and there is lots of itching. please tell me some medicine. Or what shout I do as it causes lots of discomfort. Itching is so much that some time blood also come out from skin due to rubbing.
Hello dctr. I am 29 year mrd girl, I am suffering pcod. I am trying to conceive but but I can not. My folica are not grow size of folica is 11,9. In both ovaries 14 days of period please suggest thanks.
I am suffering from ibs. Yesterday night I drink water just after my dinner after thn I am not feeling fresh. In the past I had suffered a lot cz of ibs. I feel lower back discomfort. I feel bowel are not clear in the morning. Due to this I can't take proper sleep can't concentrate on work in fact in a month there are 5 to 6 days which I can't sleep even for one hour. please help me.
Today ‘working’ usually implies sitting at a desk from morning to evening. While this may seem more comfortable than working in the fields, sitting at a desk can trigger a host of back problems. This is because sitting in the same position all day makes the spine bend forward and lowers the efficiency of the back muscles. Working at a desk not only strains your back, but also restricts your movements to typing on a keyboard and moving a mouse.
Once a back problem begins, it usually lasts a lifetime hence; here are a few tips to save your back.
- Get yourself a good chair: Your chair is crucial to your back’s health. Avoid the hard backed plastic chairs and pick a more flexible mesh backed office chair if you sit at the table for a long span of time. Ergonomic chairs may seem expensive, but are worth the expense in the long run.
- Stretch your muscles: Sitting in the same position all day, puts the muscles under stress and with time can constrict the muscles. Make it appoint to stand up every 30 minutes and stretch your back and sides. Also try rotating your hips and shoulders form time to time.
- Take a break: No matter how much work you have in front of you, take a break at the end of each hour. Taking even 2 minutes off out of 60 every hour can have a huge impact on your health. If you still feel guilty skip using the phone to connect with your colleague and walk over to their desks instead.
- Get a pedometer: Keeping a pedometer will help you track the number of steps taken in a day. Ideally, a person should take 10,000 steps a day to stay healthy. If you sit at a desk for majority of the day, take every opportunity you can to up the count on your pedometer. Go for a walk around your office after lunch or park your car a little way off from the office to create opportunities to walk.
- Take the stairs: As far as possible avoid escalators and elevators. Instead climb stairs for a quick workout. If your office is on the 20th floor, walking up may not be feasible, but you could get off the elevator on the 18th floor and walk up the remaining two floors.
- Eat healthy: Lastly, pay attention to what you eat. Avoid eating at the office canteen or picking up a bite at the coffee shop and carry lunch from home. This ensures that you eat a balanced meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.
I am 32 years old and having snoring problem. Is there any remedy available for this? please suggest.
I have to lose my weight all the body is good but my stomach is fat please give me suggestions to become thin.
My sugar level and blood pressure is on high level. I also take medicines and insulins regularly. How I control that.
I do not last long while intercourse comes out within 2 to 3 minutes. What do I do to have longer duration of intercourse.
Dear Dr. I am frequently passing passing urine during the night. Where as during day time, not frequent. I am a bp. Patient and not diabetic. My late father got prostrate enlargement and got operated. My age is 68years and male. Please suggest me the way of treatment in this regard.
Hello Doctors, I am 27 years old, weight 90 kg. When indulge in sexual activity with my partner I notice a precum flowing out of my penis, the quantity I less and when I penetrate I feel the urge to release sperm after very strokes. Its sometime become difficult to control. Please suggest or recommend any doctors in panvel (Navi mumbai)
I walk 6 km everyday. But recently developed a knee pain _ left knee and can hardly walk. There is no other complications but paining around the knee while walking only. Kindly suggest.
I feel dullness when I arise from sleep and headeache too. Its like everything revolving and I ultimately fell down it is going on from past 5 days.
Hello sir, my wife 29 and me 43 years old. Every time after end of her periods we did sex 4 to 5 days, My wife period end 3rd February. Tonight after sex she said pain inside vagina, why it's happened, please help, thank you.
Water walking is an excellent workout for burning calories and getting in shape. You enter a human sized hamster ball that keeps spinning on water this exercise will help you to correct your muscle imbalance and burn as much as 600 calories within an hour there are two types of water walking: deepwater and shallow water walking