Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh YadavYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor my age is 30 I lost my hairs on my head on front side its in' m' shape I'm still single do you have any suggestion like to get my hair back r if I go for injected method do I get my hairs What you suggest.
Sir my questions is I am just 18 year old. And my hair get white fast. I am so upset so please help me how I get back my black hair.
I am suffering from dandruff problem. I have applied all type of shampoo but still problem of dandruff is there.
I got my nose pierced on 14 March 2017. It has cured. There is no lump formation or hardness. No sticky substance formation neither any pus formation. But the area around the hole is paining a bit on touching. I'm not eating Rajma. chole.or peanuts since 14. Today by chance I ate three chole. And I'm having doubt whether it will do any harm. please suggest the time period it takes to cure and whether I need to take precautions or doctor advice.
I get hairfall after each bath . Its since past 3 years . I am really worried . What should I do to cure this . Pls suggest me some some solution solution to stop my hairfall , Hope I get my answer soon Thank you - rajendra.
What steps measures and precautions to be taken to keep hair strong and healthy during teenage years?
Hi I am getting married soon, infact next month. I want to clearup my face. I have pigmentation n acne spots on my face. My skin type is oily and complexion is dusky. Can you suggest any cream or medicine for intake to help me clear my face n get a glow on my wedding day
Sir my face is covered with pimples. merely I get after the sperm is out in night dreams. Next day morning my face is get the more than previous. Please give remedy to my problem. Thank you sir.
Psoriasis is a skin condition marked by red, itchy and scaly patches on the skin although the problem of psoriasis extends to even deeper parts under the skin. People who suffer from psoriasis face an increased likelihood of contracting other serious medical conditions such as cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, and psoriatic arthritis. The common factor among these associated conditions is understood to be inflammation.
Here's a list of associated conditions of psoriasis.
1. Obesity - People suffering from mild psoriasis are 30% likelier to be obese than those who are not. For people diagnosed with severe psoriasis the chances increase by 80%.
2. Cancer - People experiencing psoriasis are subjected to an increased risk of contracting certain cancers like lymphoma. A study discovered that people diagnosed with psoriasis have an increased likelihood of 40% to contract cancer than the general population. The reason for this particular risk hasn't been yet understood.
3. Diabetes and high cholesterol - High levels of triglycerides, total cholesterol and lipoprotein are present in patients with psoriasis, and these patients are 28% likelier to have high cholesterol compared to the general masses. According to a recent study, people with have a 46% increased chance of suffering from Type 2 diabetes.
4. Kidney disease - According to a 2013 study, published in the British Medical journal people with psoriasis have an increased risk of encountering kidney disorders. Severe and mild psoriasis increases the likelihood of kidney diseases by 58% and 36% respectively.
5. Peptic ulcers and mood disorders - In some cases, peptic ulcers are also linked with psoriasis. The reason for this is attributed to inflammation. Psoriasis also leads to mood disorders like depression due to the pain and anxiety arising from the condition.
I have oily skin. Sometimes it becomes dry and flaky too, at places like around mouth and chin. White heads and black heads also bother. Kindly help to get a clear skin.
There are many phunse on my face in summer only and a have take amway medicine there is effect tell me solution.
Just about 2 years back I had full of hairs but there after, hairs continuously falls in a rapid manner, so please suggest how to control hair falls.
Lybrate | Dr. Rezabul Karim speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I am 21 years old and I have a lipoma in my whole body. Doctors prefer medicines but it shows no effect. Its been 4-5 years old. Suggest me something.
I sir I'm 19 year old I have some dark spots and moles on my face due to the acnes so tell me any cure for it and my skin is very oily also.
My hair and my face on the day Jda Dane also handed out and because of which I've done gage roughened hands being Fatah taxes I did.
Sometimes excessive oil gets trapped and stuck in the pores of your skin. If this persists, it leads to the eruption of pimples, an extremely uncomfortable and nagging problem that plagues, both men and women indiscriminately. The most distressing part about pimples, apart from their unavoidable presence on the face is the mark they inevitably leave behind, the remnants which refuse to disappear. Pigmentation after pimples is a common phenomenon, one that often requires medical intervention to remove them.
However, there are various ways by which you can avoid pigmentation after pimples, some of them are:
- Sunscreen: The benefits of sunscreen require little introduction. They not only protect the skin from the harmful ultraviolet rays, but they also help in fading away the marks left behind by pimples. It is strongly recommended that if you want to accelerate the process of recuperation, you must make it a point to apply sunscreen daily without fail.
- Exfoliation: This refers to a procedure that removes the covering of the old skin and brings to the fore the fresh layer of skin. With increasing age and growing skin problems, exfoliation has emerged as the most preferred choice for most women. In fact there are multiple ways, by which one can exfoliate one's skin. Depending on your convenience, you can go for scrubbing or a thorough washing of the face known as washcloth. There is also another method known as chemical exfoliation that works better and more efficiently than the other methods. By removing the old layer of the skin, exfoliation ensures a complete removal of the pigmentation left behind by pimples.
- Medicines: Sometimes the intensity of the pigmentation marks on the skin may necessitate the medical intervention. If other methods fail or you wish for a speedy recovery, prescription drugs are always a nice option. At the same time, those medicines, which have retinoid (compounds with effects to those of Vitamin A) like Differin or Tazorac can also be availed of, if need be.
- Skin Lighteners: As the name suggests, skin lighteners help in a gradual fading away of the dark spots on the skin. There are several skin lighteners like kojic acid, mulberry extract, licorice extract and primarily vitamin C, which significantly lighten the skin and help in doing away with the marks.