Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh R SonkarYour feedback matters!
Two days back my girl baby bumped his head & got bleeding. Doctor put three stitches. What are all the food items which I have to give her. Also doctor said that my baby is underweight (11.5 Kgs. She is 23 months baby. While born she was 3.1 kg. Kindly advise.
Sir, I am feeling pin prickling behind my breast at least 2.5 inches back and little heaviness on left side of chest and I am also feeling burning in lungs some time, my ecg is normal with heart rate of 75 beats/ min. I am male with 30 yrs of age. Please suggest.
Hello, Meri Age 24 year h. M sex ko leke behut preshan hu. Mere panis ki skin puri treh se khuli nhi h tight h. Sex ho he ni pata Kai bar kosis Ki so iska treatment ho to btao ya kisi Dr. Ka adress ya contact no.
Hello I'm 21 years old. My last three bp reading are. 104/68, ____95/62_____and 106/74. I feel some vomiting feel and hardness in head. What can I do?
Due to the changes in our lifestyles many couples are suffering from infertility. Here are few lifestyle modifications which may be tried by male partner before going for any serious intervention.
1) keep cell phones away from your body as much as possible as it may damage sperms to an extent.
2) adequate sleep is a must for repair of sperms. Mainly the process of sperm repair takes place in men's body between 10: 00 pm to 2: 00 am. Thus, try to sleep before 10: 00pm.
3) eat fresh fruits and vegetables. As the antioxidants in these foods prevents sperm from oxidative species. A glass of lemon water a day can do wonders as it is a rich source of vitamin c, essential for your sperms.
4) stay away from excessive heat exposure: if you are a cook or a chef be careful to stay away from heat. Similar advise for factory workers and engineers working on the sites. Avoid tight underclothing.
4) avoid alcohol, smoking and body building supplements. As they all have direct or indirect effect on fertility.
5) yoga, meditation and deep breathing exercise increase the immunity and in many ways boost the fertility. Also they help in fighting stress which is many times a major hinderence in fertility.
These small efforts may improve the quality of semen to a great extent and may help in a couple to conceive just at the preliminary level without too many interventions.