Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Foot Pain
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Treatment of Bone Fracture
Treatment of Arm Pain
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Finger Pain
Treatment of Hip Pain
Treatment of Heel Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Elbow Pain
Treatment of Spondylitis
Treatment of Strains
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Ankle Sprain
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh PastariaYour feedback matters!
My son is 27 yrs old n had foot pain. No swelling no redness. Dr. asked to check uric acid its higher side n shows 6.2 is that pain due to arthritis?? Now he has pain in elbow bt that due to some sports. Report x ray r normal.
I am 38 years male one week in early morning under the foot small pain after it waking in the whole day no problem what can I do.
Neck pain, although felt in the neck, can be caused by numerous other spinal problems.
Neck pain may arise due to muscular tightness in both the he neck and upper back, or pinching of the nerves emanating from the cervical vertebrae.
Joint disruption in the neck creates pain, as does joint disruption in the upper back.
Understanding what condition you have and what you can do to help reduce your symptoms is half the battle.
We will provide you with advice and education on exercises for neck pain aimed at reducing the likelihood of it recurring while giving you tips on how best to reduce pain on a day to day basis.
This usually means working with a few home exercises to help compliment your sessions with the physiotherapist. By the time your sessions have come to an end you should feel, if not pain free already, that you are able to manage your condition while working towards a sustainable pain.
Neck Pain can often be associated with neck stiffness, pins and needles in the arm, shoulder stiffness and related pain in the shoulder blade, head, arm, wrist and hand. It can be caused by a sprained ligament, pressure on a disc or a muscle strain or spasm. It can often be a result of poor postural habits at work, whiplash post road traffic accident, strains while playing sports or stress related incidents in one?s life.
All of our Physios have training in the assessment and diagnosis of musculoskeletal injuries. They employ the most advanced techniques and their results are sometimes instantaneous. Apart from providing rapid pain relief, there are a number of other important ways that our Physiotherapists can help with injuries. These include:
Possessing advanced skills including pain management, our Physios offer a broad range of treatment options. As a result, they are in the best position to improve your overall strength, mobility and co-ordination.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
In case when a patient suffering from shoulder pain doesn't respond to routine conservative care, then it can be treated with ESWT (Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy). This is a non-invasive and non-operative form of treatment and has no side effects with excellent outcome. Proper rehabilitation before and after any procedure is the key to success.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Dear Sir /Madam I feel pain in my left leg, posterior side, it increases if I walk fast & is intolerable after jogging. Air Cracking sound comes if I Straiten my legs at a certain speed while on bed from the posterior side place just below the knee.
I am 44 years old I am suffering my cervical spondylosis since 4 years back doctors told me 3rd and 4th disc having problem and I am getting neck, shoulder and back pain can you give me suggestion for my problem.
My husband is 54 years old, having pain at the end of spinal code for one year. He can't sit on flat surface.
She have a strong pain in her all joints and after doing some household works her pain increases what is the reason for it? What can we do to solve it.
My mother is having frozen shoulder and doctor which I consulted has told us to go for surgery. Which we cannot afford. please help us.
My mother has severe pain in knees, elbows and back of neck.in hindi she says she has gathiyabai. From past 9 years. She said us gas rotating in her body she feels lot of pain. She has no relief from medicines. Tried allopathy ayurvedic homeopathic and now she is fadeup and loosing hope please suggest some good for her.
A slipped disc is a condition which is characterized by a damaged disc in your spinal cord. The disc is a soft substance present in the spinal cord that cushions the vertebra in the spine. A slipped disc occurs when the soft substance in the disk pops out causing pain in the area.
There are various preventive measures that you can adopt to prevent a slipped disc from occurring; they are
- Keep a check on weight: Being overweight increases the risk of a slipped disc as the pressure on the lower back will be immense. In order to reduce the pressure, maintain optimal levels of bodyweight.
- Exercise regularly: Do strength training exercises such as the plank and squats to strengthen the core muscles. This helps in strengthening your lower back strong and prevents slipped disc from occurring.
- Maintain a good form while exercising or lifting anything heavy: If you are exercising or simply lifting something heavy, make sure to keep your lower back straight. Lifting heavy weights without proper form may lead to slipped disc as the spine may not be able to bear the stress.
- Quit smoking: It is advised to quit smoking as smoking impairs the ability of the disc to absorb nutrients and thus, prevents it from remaining healthy. It may also cause the discs to become brittle and dry.
- Maintain a good posture: Remember to keep an uptight posture while walking; keep the spine straight to prevent slouching. Maintain a proper neutral posture while sitting as well. Hunching over your desk while working with your computer may also cause problems in your spine.
- Do not sit for prolonged periods: Sitting for extended periods of time may cause problems in your lower back and posture. It may weaken the lower back muscles and lead to complications such as a slipped disc. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.
MY FATHER is a mid aged man just crossed 50. He is suffering from a problem in hand while he writes .he had to make his hand place down to the paper and drag through while writing. He writes very slow and his handwriting is being worse with the passage of time. Due to some stress in the fingers he has to push his pinky and the ring finger outwards. Maybe due to nerve stress or pain. PLEASE HELP US. WE NEED YOUR HELP.
Muscle pain is common to both men and women irrespective of their age. People usually resort to painkillers in order to receive temporary relief, but taking too much of these can affect your health adversely. Ayurveda provides effective ways to heal muscle pain.
The following few ways to treat muscle pain can be taken into notice:
1. Regular exercise- Regular exercise can help you treat muscle pain. Yoga can prove to be very helpful. You may try lotus pose, cobra pose, boat pose among many others to get relief from muscle pain.
2. Panchakarma- Panchakarma is a therapeutic treatment, which can help you heal your muscle pain. It includes five steps vamana, virechana, nasya, basti, raktamokshana, which will clean your body and mind from toxins and can also offer relief from pain.
3. Abhyanga-This process is suggested in ayurveda to offer relief from muscular pain. It involves applying oil all over your body followed by a warm bath.
5. Use of ice cubes- Applying ice cubes over the area of muscle pain can help you get some relief.
6. Foods to avoid- Avoiding food items like curd, sugar, refined cereal, rice, potato and sour food can help you to reduce muscle pain.
7. Ayurvedic Herbs- Ayurveda also offers many herbs, which can help you find relief from your muscle pain.
I am suffering from headache back ache and stomach ache from last 4 weeks. Some time my legs also crunches. I do not feel like eating. And also feel very low. Do not like to work also to whom shall I consult.
Hi my son completed 11 month but he is still crawling only but he will stand by holding things all and if I put him in walker he will walk fast all over. I am giving practice to him to walk by holding my hand but he walk only 10 steps later he sits. When will he walk. Any things I want to do.
My dad met with a Road side accident and has got head injury with multi rib fracture on left side He is bed ridden from last 3 months and don't recognize anyone. Don't accept feed orally, hence Rise tube inserted. Please help me on when I can expect recovery? Anything I can do to expedite the recovery? Diet care? Or anything else.
Hi doctor, my wife age is 27, she is facing sever joint pains since from last 2-3 years, at least once in a week her palm and fingers become fat and turns to red, at that time she couldn't move her fingers and do any work. Once she take the pain killer pain will reduce. Last year we consulted some expert doctor in bangalore, after blood test, they suggested to take tablets, she took tablets regularly for 10 months but there was no improvements, so she stoped taking tablets. Now she takes only pain killer when there is a pain. So kindly suggest the solution for this problem.
Joint and muscle pain arises when excess pressure is exerted on a particular joint or due to the wear and tear of a particular muscle. This is one area where many people face chronic pain, with symptoms such as deformity of the joints, swelling, immobility of the joints and severe joint pain. There are a lot of topical as well as oral medicines for chronic pain within conventional medicine, but it may not always be effective for all types of patients.
Homeopathy has been known to provide effective cures for many types of muscle and joint related ailments.
Let's first look at the common causes for muscle and joint pain related problems:
- Sports related injuries
- Vehicular accidents such as a car or bike accidents
- Bad postures or habits
- Other underlying physical or medical conditions
So what are the ways in which homeopathy can cure certain conditions and alleviate pain in patients?
- Arthritis: One of the most common problems that many people report is that of arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, which causes a lot of pain in many people. In many cases, the use of Natrum Muriaticum and Bryonia has been known to allay the pain.
- Moving and shifting joint or muscle pains: Many patients have this problem where they face joint or muscle pain but instead of it being constant in one area, it moves around the body. Pulsatilla is known to effectively reduce the symptoms in these cases.
- Tennis elbow or tendon related problems: This is a common ailment, which in many cases is caused by strenuous activities, such as sports. Rhus tox has been known to be effective in such cases.
- Muscular conditions: There are many muscle-related conditions such as fibromyalgia and fibrositis among others have also been reduced after the usage of Rhus tox.
Homeopathic medicines like Medorrhinum, Ruta, Formica Rufa, Arnica, Symphytum and a few others are useful for treating such conditions, depending upon the exact symptoms and causes.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Treating Constipation Effectively with Homeopathy