Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh MankarYour feedback matters!
My wife periods comes around 8 to 10 of every month. But this time still periods not came. She checked thrice (including today also) by pregnancy test kit. But every time result is negative. Pls suggest what is the issue?
I think m suffering with lukkorhea. M having thick discharge some times. And thin white discharge daily. M suffering from indigestion weight loose hair fall. Is there any test for lukkorhea. Which doctor shud I see for it.
I have 7th month of pregnancy. I am suffering from swelling on feet. So what should I do. please answer. Thanks.
I'm 25 years old female I have irregular periods on the of march 20 2015 I got sudden pain in S5 /L 4 From that I took ortho tablet so from April I'm getting periods 35 days once now this month its 47 the day till now I dint get my periods kindly tell what should I do?
Hello doctor. My period is 20 days late. Normally my cycle is 37 days. I had an unprotected sex with my bf about 6 week ago. He told that he did not ejaculated inside. But for safety I took an emergency contraceptive within 2 hour of the sex. Yesterday I took a home pregnancy test and it was negative 3 times. I am now worried am I pregnant?
I find swelling and pain after 14-15 days of menstrual cycle in my breasts. Can you please help me out.
Hi! These days I am avoiding oily foods. But at the same time I am missing periods I read about Olive Oil thay it is fat burning. So, can I seldom eat paratha-puri cooked in Olive Oil.
I am 27 years old. In this month I am not getting down. I am confused y. Doctor checked m through I am preganews I am pregnant or not but result is negative. Pls tell m now wat should I do.
Hi You already my wife is older than I am 37 and she is 44 and we r newly married and now she is pregnant and we have planned for breast enlargement surgery because I am not satisfied with her boobs does it effect to our baby and she is having a habit while sex she smoke ciggerate she started from this week only and she is very much interested in sex thats good but does it effect to our baby.
What are STDs?
STDs or STIs are infections that are caused by intimate contact that involves exchange of bodily fluids. These are also called venereal diseases and can be caused by vaginal, anal or oral sex. Most of these infections do not show any symptom initially, but they develop over time. The causative organisms can include viruses, bacteria or parasites. The signs and symptoms can be in the form of unnatural vaginal discharges, or penile discharges, or warts and ulcers in the pelvic area.
It is a very serious disease as some of those are not curable, such as HIV/AIDS or Hepatitis-B. Other diseases may include gonorrhoea, syphilis, Chlamydia etc. While there surrounds a stigma around STDs and people may feel ashamed to even go forward to ask for any help, there is nothing to be ashamed of and it is the best to seek medical attention when you feel you may have contracted a STD.
But as we know, prevention is always better than cure. Here is a list of tips that might help you prevent it in the first place:
- Prevention: It is actually the cure to some diseases such as HIV and herpes
- Vaccines: It can prevent you from concurring diseases such as Hepatitis- A and Hepatitis-B. It is advised to get yourself vaccinated before sexual contact to prevent the disease.
- Anti-microbials: Anti-microbials such as Nonoxynol-9 can be used in the vagina to prevent any sort of venereal disease. However, the efficacy of the anti-microbials may vary depending on the efficiency in application and the type of micro-organism.
- Condoms: Female or male condoms can help to prevent venereal diseases tremendously. They help to prevent the interaction of body fluids by keeping a barrier between if used properly. Otherwise the uncovered will still be susceptible to infection.
Ways to use a male condom properly:
- Never reuse a condom
- Always keep a certain space on the tip of the condom for the ejaculation, as it may reduce the incidence of it bursting
- Be careful with the condom, if your nails are long
- Flavoured condoms should only be used for oral sex as the sugar in the condoms can cause yeast infections, if used in the vagina
- Do not wear the condom if it is too loose, it can come off