Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajesh M. Sharma
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh M. SharmaYour feedback matters!
What will happen if we eat sugar is more than required quantity. Does it effect on stamina because I am an athlete or do I become lethargic?
I am suffering back pain since 23 days. I have also psoriatic arthritis and I take some medicine like ostocalcium, sazz ds, Folic acid vitamin D supplement, zplanel plane. What should I do please tell me.
My hair was falling continuously and I'm using oils and reducing using shampoos also it is not working give some tips please immmm very feeling bad while seeing my hair was falling means plz.
MY AGE IS 24 YEAR. MUJHE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE KI PROBLEM HAI. KABHI KABHI HIGH BP 180 KE PAR CHLA JATA HAI. OR ROJ MERA BP 140 KE PAR HI REHTA HAI. HEART CHEST BHARI RAHTA or Pain Karta HAI or HAR TIME SIR GARM RAHTA HAI. THaKAN BaHUT RAHTI HAI OR BODY TEMPERATURE GARM RAHTA HAI. BACK CHEST ME KBHI KBHI PAIN HONE LGTA HA.
When I do sex my sperm get out very quickly and my cock take long time to get hard for seconed time? what should I do for quick sex for two to three time.
I always feel stressed. I'll be angry on small small discussions. Less appetite. Digestion is not proper. Feel depressed. Always feel tired but my hemoglobin level is 14 gm.
Please recommend me a good shampoo for Fine, thin and long hair. My hair roots are greasy and tips are very dry and rough.
Dr. sahab maine cigratte peene chod de h or abb mujhe apni health increase krni hh to aap plzz btaaye kaise kre or beared probmem bhi hh so plzz tell me the solution.
Everyone can suffer from pain in the stomach, at one time or the other and we usually ignore it. But when the pain is sudden and severe abdominal pain then it is termed as acute pain and this should not be ignored.
Often the following can be expected with acute pain:
- Acute abdomen pain is usually synonymous with rapid onset of the symptoms which might indicate life threatening intra-abdominal pathology.
- Pain is just a feature and not necessary that it is present at all times. An acute abdomen which is pain free usually occurs in children and women who are in their third trimester of pregnancy.
- The differential diagnosis is difficult and wide especially in primary care. This is because the different organs within their peritoneal cavity might have different areas of referred pains.
- Abdominal pain usually happens to be in the top three symptoms when patients present their state in the emergency and accident departments. But only few of these have acute abdominal pain.
- Management of the abdominal pain should be the primary focus and an assessment should be done to reach the differential diagnosis so that care can be given accordingly.
- The clinical evaluation regarding abdomen pain can change quickly. Any diagnosis which had been made can change and both doctor and patient should not be hesitant and seek other treatment.
Conditions which might cause acute abdomen pain are:
- Meckel's diverticulitis or Acute appendicitis
- Acute cholecystitis
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Acute pancreatitis.
- Peptic ulcer disease
- Intestinal obstruction, including paralytic ileus (adynamic obstruction)
- Pelvic inflammatory disease.
- Gastrointestinal (GI) haemorrhage
- Acute intestinal ischaemia/infarction or vasculitis.
- Acute urinary retention
- Renal colic or renal tract pain
- Testicular torsion
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm
- Non surgical diseases like pericarditis, sickle cell crisis, acute intermittent porphyria, HIV-associated lymphadenopathy, bowel disease, typhoid, opiate withdrawal, enteritis, pneumonia, myocardial infarction and hepatitis.
- Rare causes might include thromboemboli, phytobezoar, and phytobezoar
Diagnosis of abdominal pains:
- Patients can be ordered to get their blood tests done. Also if need be then imaging can also be referred to them.
- Following tests can be done to rule out the condition causing the abdominal pain:
- Blood Tests: these include FBC, LFTs, glucose, amylase, clotting, calcium and arterial blood gas for pancreatitis
- Crossmatch or group and save
- Pregnancy test in women of childbearing age
- Blood cultures
- Peritoneal lavage in case of an abdominal trauma
- Urine analysis
- X ray of the abdomen, ultrasound, CT scan
- ECG and cardiac enzymes
- Laparoscopy should be a routine procedure