Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in dahanu road. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajendraprasad Tiwari
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajendraprasad TiwariYour feedback matters!
These gluten-free, fibrous foods prepare you for a long day of of work ahead. It forms a great breakfast choice for vegetarians; it contains more protein than other foodgrains, in terms of quality and quantity.
Oats have a host of vitamins and minerals to make it a perfect meal for you. It has various health benefits:
1. Oats are energy boosters since they are high in carbohydrates. It also contains b-complex vitamins which help in production of energy.
2. Oats are low on calories and keep you full for a longer time, keeping cravings away. This helps you eat less but lose weight in a healthy manner. Your blood pressure, too, is kept under control.
3. It has complex carbohydrates which slowly break down to simple sugars. This prevents the blood sugar levels from rising high. Starting your day with oats helps to keep blood sugars under control for the rest of the day.
4. Oats contain fibers known as beta glucans which can lower the bad cholesterol (ldl), thus, preventing the risk of heart diseases. They also contain unique antioxidants called avenanthramides which also prevent cardiovascular diseases.
5. The soft fiber in oats makes it a perfect food for people with gastritis, colitis and any other digestive issues. Its high fiber content regularizes the bowel movement and cure constipation.
6. Lignans, a type of phytochemical in oats, reduce the risk of breast and colon cancer and also causes the stools to become bulky which can dilute and eliminate cancer causing agents.
7. Selenium and beta glucans in oats help to enhance the immune system and eliminate the bacteria from the body faster protecting us from bacterial infections.
Sprinkling a handful of chopped dates adds more value to your oatmeal: it helps you avoid that spoonful of sugar and also contributes to a healthy heart.
So, with every new sunrise, you ought to be looking forward to a lip-smacking, nutritious breakfast!
Dieting vs Fad Dieting: How can you spot the Fad?
When it comes to health foods, the craze these days are the low-fat foods or the diet foods - This craze is more of a fad. A fad that unfortunately, most of us are following. However, it is important that we understand that if the goal is to lose weight or stay fit - 'fat-free' isn't a magic wand! The health food market is full of a variety of restricted fat versions of foods. There is a variety of 'fat-free', 'low-fat', 'light' and 'reduced-fat' products available.
Let's understand what these terms actually mean.
- 'Fat-free' foods have less than 0.5 grams of fat per serving.
- 'Low-fat' foods have 3 grams of fat or less per serving.
- 'Reduced-fat' foods have at least 25% less fat than regular versions of those foods.
- 'Light' foods have either 1/3 fewer calories or 50% less fat.
The real issue with the 'actual' fat-free foods is that they are tasteless. To make up for that, food industries pour ingredients which enhance the flavor - especially sugar, refined flour, thickeners, salt and other additives. That actually adds calories, chemicals, and stabilizers which make the food ironically much less healthy than its 'with fat' version!
If the foods are not very appealing, they are less satisfying. However, if it comes as a healthy version, you can eat it guilt free and maybe eat a lot more of it.
The right thought is to think good fat, not fat-free! Follow these rules for the right fat intake.
- When it comes to health, the type of fat you eat is more important than the amount of fat you eat. It is recommended to keep the amount of fat in your diet down to about 30% of the total calorie intake.
- Don't include saturated fats, which are found in animal products (beef, pork, butter, and other full-fat dairy products), or artificial trans fats, found in partially hydrogenated oils, Dalda or vanaspati.
- Choose lean cuts of meat and fish, and low-fat dairy products, and eliminate trans fats from your diet as much as possible.
- Chose pure ghee, nuts, dairy, fatty fish, fruits like avocado or jackfruit in your diet.
- Avoid packeted, convenience and processed foods.
Tips for buying fat free foods
You do not have to completely miss total miss the fat-free foods, but pick them with the right knowledge! Here are the guidelines for the same:
- Read the food labels: Before buying a fat-free food, make sure the product isn't loaded with sugar or additives, and that it's actually lower in calories than the regular version. Also, check the serving size.
- Watch your servings: Sometimes it's better to eat one serving of more satisfying whole-fat food and avoid the extra calories and sugar in the low-fat version. So, having a few pieces of regular fried chips is way better than indulging in a bag full of the so-called baked chips.
- Eat more vegetables, fruits, legumes, and whole grains: These give you nutrients and fiber to keep you feeling full for longer, and they typically have fewer calories. They're also naturally low in fat. Eg: A baked potato is a better choice than 'baked' potato chips. The whole potato has more nutrients, more fiber, and fewer calories. Wheat cracks or daliya, vegetables, and fruit also have soluble fiber, which helps the body lower blood cholesterol. Your diet should have variety and be based on whole foods. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
I am 22 year old girl. I have a stomach pain problem since 20th jan. On 19th me and my boyfriend had sex but he only touches my lower inner part with hands and fingers. But we try to do sex than he only put his penis into my vagina, it does not go inside my vagina. Because its hurt me so we stopped it. So by this I get pregnant or not.
Orgasms are intensely pleasurable feelings of release caused by sexual excitement and stimulation. Difficulty in achieving orgasm can lead to dissatisfaction and problems in relationships. Orgasmic disorder or dysfunction, sometimes known as anorgasmia, inhibits one's ability to orgasm during sexual intercourse or other sexual activities. Both men and women can suffer from anorgasmia though it is more prevalent in women.
The three types of orgasmic disorders:
1. Primary anorgasmia is when you've never had an orgasm
2. Secondary anorgasmia is when you suddenly have difficulty reaching orgasm, even though you've had one earlier.
3. General anorgasmia refers to the condition where you can't orgasm in any situation even with adequate sexual stimulation.
The causes of this disorder can be different for both the sexes. Here are the causes of anorgasmia in men and women:
Causes in women:
Female anorgasmia can be caused due to physical or psychological factors or a combination of both. Psychological factors include anxiety about sex, stress, depression, self-esteem issues, fear of losing control in front of your partner, inadequate stimulation and relationship problems. Medical conditions such as diabetes, chronic pelvic pain and injuries to the spine or hormonal disorders and changes are physical factors that may cause anorgasmia.
Causes in men:
Male anorgasmia also stems from psychological and physical issues. Medical problems such as diabetic neuropathy, genital surgery, pelvic trauma, spinal cord injuries, thyroid disorders and low testosterone levels can be the reasons for anorgasmia. Depression, anxiety, low self-esteem, stress and relationship issues also affect men just like in women and can be the cause of orgasmic disorder in men.
Other common causes:
Those with a history of sexual trauma may particularly suffer from anorgasmia. Cultural and societal beliefs and lack of a safe environment also affect both men and women. Use of antidepressants and other medications have also been seen as a cause of orgasmic disorder in both the sexes. Fear of getting pregnant or getting your partner pregnant may inhibit a sexual response and cause anorgasmia. Substance abuse and alcoholism is a factor affecting both sexes and can lead to orgasmic disorder. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Im 25 years old. I have tsh 6.32 taking eltroxin 50 mcg. Got married. Will I get pregnancy? R will b any complications? My weight is 58 kgs height is 5.4 feet. What care should I take to get proper pregnancy.
The disruption of the normal female cycles of menstruation and ovulation after the age of 45 and the loss of her ability to conceive naturally is known as menopause. The associated symptoms of menopause are heat flushes, insomnia, weight gain, depression, nausea and fatigue. While hormone replacement therapy is the most common procedure to provide relief from menopausal symptoms, natural homeopathic remedies can also be used for the same. These remedies are completely safe as opposed to hormone replacement therapy which has a number of side effects.
The following homeopathic medicines and remedies can be used to treat menopause:
- A balanced diet which provides you with optimal nutrition can be helpful in treating menopausal symptoms. When you get enough vitamins and minerals, the physical discomfort caused by the symptoms can be reduced greatly.
- Phosphorus can help with migraines, extreme sweating, numb hands, fast pulse, memory problems and dry and itchy skin. Foods high in phosphorus content are meat, fish, cheese, nuts and seeds of pumpkins, sunflowers etc.
- Excessive deposition of fat can interfere with the hormonal cycles and cause imbalances in the level of estrogen and progesterone. So, regular yoga and exercise can be helpful.
- Amylenum nitrosum can provide relief from profuse sweating, shortness of breath and palpitations.
- Phytoestrogen or dietary estrogen is a compound found in foods such as soybeans, oats, barley, carrots, fenugreek, rice etc. Phytoestrogen can provide natural relief from menopausal symptoms.
- Aurum metallicum is used to get the tissues and organs to function normally again and control feelings of anxiety and claustrophobia.
- Aconitum napellus (wolf's bane) is a flowering plant and its extracts can reduce panic attacks, heat flushes, over excitability and depressive symptoms.
- Argentum nitricum is a nitrate compound of silver which is used to control excessive bleeding in the pre-menstrual stages.
- Belladonna (deadly nightshade) is beneficial for a large number of symptoms such as headaches, fatigue, insomnia, frequent urination, osteoporosis, abnormal weight gain and other nervous disorders.
- Bryonia alba, a flowering plant, is used as a remedy for vaginal infections, rashes and vaginal dryness that are common during menopause.
- Natrum muriaticum, in small amounts, helps to reduce stress. Stress can cause problems in thyroid function, cognitive functioning, digestive system functioning and it can elevate blood pressure levels rapidly.
- Nux vomica (strychnine) is a common homeopathic medicine for nausea, vomiting and indigestion. These problems are seen frequently in menopausal women, especially after meals at night.
Related Tip : "Is Postmenopausal Bleeding Normal??"