Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Rajendra G. MoreYour feedback matters!
My hair baldening somewhat. And hair too dry and curly I need straighted and oily and to prevent baldness.
I have a desk job and in the last 2 years, my weight has gone up to 75 kgs from 65 kgs, I want to lose my weight pls help me.
I am 26 years old female I have some problem hair loss since 2 months and every in winter my hair increasing hair fall.
Hi. Sir, I want to know that what are the characteristics of the hot wave (loo) effect on over body. Because suddenly 1 week I am suffering from headache problem. And mostly daily travel time between 1pm to 4pm. At that time temperature is too high. So give me suggestion.
Hi, I am 27 years old. My problem is that I can not spend too much time with my wife while having sex, so please tell me how can I solve this problem?
In my face fully filled with pimple acnes underpimples blackheads and white heads what I will do? Fully disgusting.
Hi 16 years girl got dark spots on stomach &lower abdomen four. Years back treated for longer period by a dermatologist. But no. Improvement no irritation on skin no treatment is being given now a days please suggest what to do.
Hello Doctor's, I am having panic disorder and was feeling depressed before 2 months . My doctor prescribed me Stalopam lite for 1 month and tapered dose for 15 days. I was taken that but now again I'm feeling disturbed so can I take Stalopam lite for 5 days?
I am suffering from anxiety I cannot concentrate on my studies kindly help tell what are the best option for concentration.
Little or limited caffeine amount can definitely boost energy levels, but an excessive amount might lead to addiction, which is really quite a serious issue. This addiction cannot be kicked away with medications and rather you have to follow the natural ways. Practicing yoga asanas is one of the most improved solutions that can help you to get rid of acute or severe caffeine addiction and that too in a natural way without inviting any unhealthy side effects.
5 leading asanas that can help avoid caffeine addiction
- Mayurasana: This asana is mainly well known as the Peacock pose. The pose is very much useful for maintaining digestive and circulatory functions. The hands should be clasped backside and you should bend your head towards your feet. Standing straight is needed and you have to take deep breaths at the time of holding back the concerned posture.
- Chakrasana: This is nothing, but a wheel pose which helps in system detoxification and toxin release. Your thyroid and pituitary glands will get naturally stimulated as a result of this pose. Extending arms overhead by keeping feet together you can perform this pose. You should bend backwards with your face down towards the floor, and you have to use your palms for support.
- Sarvangasana: This pose needs to be done by keeping your shoulders in support. Without using yoga mats, this pose cannot be performed comfortably. Parathyroid and thyroid glands are stimulated along with the normalization of different body functions. Relief from constipation and indigestion can be gained from this pose. Keeping your shoulders in support, the legs should be extended upwards at 90-degree angle. The shoulders should take your full body weight at the time of doing this asana.
- Halasana: This plough pose can help in reducing lethargy, fatigue and stress. Your nervous system can be calmed down, and you will feel completely relaxed. Energy channels of your body can be easily opened up by practicing this asana regularly. In this case, legs should be bended at your hips so that the legs can be flat over the ground. You should keep your hands beside your body.
- Nadi-sodhan Pranayama: if you have got accumulated stress, then nothing can be a better option other than doing this asana. Both body and mind get completely relaxed as a result of practicing this pose. In this case, breathing patterns or techniques can be corrected along with the balancing of the nadis. You have to get a proper guidance in order to perform it in a correct manner. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.