Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeev S. DubeyYour feedback matters!
I am 35 years old, I have throat trouble. I will ge less voice. Most of the students cannot hear my voice in the class.
My sister is 65 years old running. Down in her weight very heavily within span of 2 months period.(as unknown lose of weight as mentioned by Dr. in report. we had sugar test, hb1c, thyroid, ecg (cardiac risk ratio, lipid profile as adv by Dr. Which are within the limits. Now adv for use scan. Sir may I know the reason for this sudden loss of weight are which test could exactly identity its resin please. Thank you.
She has very high type -1 diabetes and it is not controlling in any way. She is now taking 2 doses of Insulin of 15 units each. On checkup according to reports her body is not creating insulin so if any physical injury is there it is not getting cured due to high diabetes.
Sir my stomach pains a lot and I have tried medicines to cure it but it is not working, what should I do now?
How to reduce the belly without diet control within two months of time and to maintain my BMI rate controllable is this possible easily?
I am 28 unmarried I had sex with my ex girlfriend But I can not hold it for more than 30 sec What should I do.
I got typhoid fever on Nov 2015 after two weeks treatment I felt better. Then on Dec 2015 I got married. I feel very tired during our sexual inter course. It's been 3 months. Still I am not active. Could you please help me by giving your valuable suggestions.
My friend who is 20 years of age he is having problem of hairfall since last 2-3 years. He is becoming slowly slowly bald tell me any medical treatment through which he may cure his baldness soon.
I have dark spots. And I have normal physic. I have dark spots sine my childhood. I am using specs too.
I am suffering from non-alcoholic liver Cirrhosis for the past few years. Besides this Diabetics type 2 and BP. Twice EVL has done through endoscopy. At this moment I approached Acupressure specialist. Every fifteen days one sitting. So far 6 sittings are over. Before starting ACC Pre. Stopped taking medicines for sugar and BP. Recently all the tests are done like LFT, CBP etc. All are in normal stage except Billuribm increased to 2.9. For the last two months foot swelling, terrific itching in the groin (this is there for the last 6 years). Now I am using medicine for dewatering for the last one week and taking only 1Lt of water. I could not able to take food even small quantity. Creatine level is 0.9 only. Now I am very week. In early 1992 it all started with ulcers in the duodenal. Now they are not there. I am a smoker for the last 40 years. Per day 5 cigarette now reduced to 3. What is your advice?
I am a 50 year male having backache, neck pain in nerves for the last 15 years and now started knee pain in maniscus area what should I do.
I am 22. I have pimples, dark circles and holes. How can I remove pimples, dark circles and holes. Please suggest me.
What are the foods we should keep in diet during bone fracture and what are the food we should avoid..
Obesity and diabetes usually go hand in hand and both of them have one common solution that is physical exercise. It is a known solution to obesity related problems and after fat loss, many people have stated reduction in health problems caused by it.
However diabetes, whether caused by obesity or not can also be kept in check by regular physical exercise. Let's see how it does so:
1. Keeps body insulin in check: Exercising regularly ensures that insulin levels within your body are kept in check. Insulin is what makes the blood sugar get absorbed into the muscles for energy in the form of glucose. Thus this reduces blood sugar levels within the body and keeps the levels within the body under control for patients who have higher blood sugar counts.
2. Exercising helps reduce depression and stress: Exercising is known to have a very positive effect mentally as endorphins are released after a workout. This makes you feel happier and better about yourself and reduces stress or depression. Both depression and stress are known to have triggered Diabetes related issues in the long run and exercising can definitely help keep them in check.
3. Exercise can actually correct insulin resistance: It is a myth that people who suffer from insulin resistance cant benefit from exercise and it helps regulate resistance. If you start exercising and working out, then the insulin resistance is checked and regulated where in the capacity of the body to absorb blood sugar in the form of glucose actually increases.
4. Reduces chances of heart problems caused by diabetes: Diabetes increases the chance of heart problems and also the blocking of arteries through arteriosclerosis. These blockages could result in a heart attack or other related problems and exercising can help reduce their possibilities as well.
5. Exercising also helps to keep your appetite in check: It is known that proper exercising works as a hunger killer and thus will help control your appetite. This is good in two ways:
a) A controlled appetite will help you lose weight, which may be a contributing factor to your diabetes
b) If you have non obesity related diabetes, then appetite suppression will help you eat better and stop you from eating foods or untimely snacks that may contribute to blood sugar issues.
However, it is prudent to visit your doctor and discuss how you can optimize your exercise routine to get the best results.