Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeev GodboleYour feedback matters!
For long, there have been campaigns and discussions about the harmful effects and diseases associated with alcohol consumption. In most cases, it is not the alcohol, but the quantity consumed that affects a person. Limited consumption of alcohol can, in fact, work to your advantage. Alcohol, when consumed in moderation, helps to avert, check or improve many medical conditions and health ailments.
- Deal with common cold effectively: According to research, the antioxidants present in wine helps to fight common cold better. Limited intake of alcohol, red wine to be precise (~1-2 glasses per day), can, thus, help to reduce the instances of common cold significantly.
- Weight loss made easy: Studies conducted by the Oregon State University suggest that certain varieties red wine (the Red Muscadine Wine) can play a pivotal role in weight reduction. The Red Muscadine, a variety of wine grapes used to make red wine contains ellagic acid. It is this ellagic acid that helps to cease or slow down the growth and development of the fat cells. Red wine also helps to manage fatty liver effectively.
- Keep cardiovascular diseases at bay: The high-density lipoprotein (HDL), also known as the Good Cholesterol is indeed good for the body. It acts as a shield, keeping the heart hale and hearty. Moderate alcohol consumption helps to elevate the level of HDL. One of the main reasons attributing to heart attacks are the small blood clots that block the arteries of the brain, heart, and neck. Alcohol (limited intake) has been able to put a check in the formation of such blood clots.
- Reduced instances of cognitive impairment: Reports suggest that people who consume alcohol within limits are less likely to develop dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Moderate consumption tends to make the brain cells fit and more active, thus, enabling the cells to deal with stress and other related factors.
- A little wine for a better libido: Limited consumption of wine is good for a better sexual life. Research indicate that the antioxidants present in wine act as a catalyst, resulting in an improved libido (lowers the incidences of erectile dysfunction in men). A little wine can work wonders for women as well (increasing their sexual desires and feelings).
- Enjoy a diabetes-free life: Type 2 Diabetes and the associated ailments and complications can make life miserable. However, people who consume a small quantity of alcohol (preferably 1-2 glasses per day) are at a lower risk of developing diabetes (Type 2). A path-breaking finding indeed!
People with moderate alcohol consumption are also at a lower risk of developing gallstones. The high silicone content in beer helps to strengthen the bones, but only when consumed within limits. Beer is also rich in calcium, magnesium, and vitamins (thiamine, riboflavin). If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
She has BP. Forgot to take the pill in the morning. Now having uneasiness, breathless ness, palpitation and high heart beat.
Since last 3-4 days I was feeling uncomfortable so I went for blood pressure checkup and it was 140/100. Is it severe problem or can be treat easily? I do not want to take medicinal dependence so how can I manage it effectively by normal therapy?
I have a chest conjunction problem and allergy from dust and weather and having problem in respiration.
I have a cholesterol problem since last 7 years have taken medicine for that i.e. crestor 10mg. Please suggest some home remedies or ayurvedic medicine.
My chest is paining from 2 -3 days which increases while coughing. Up down in fever also occurs. Please suggest any cure.
I am 78. I have prepared an ayurvedic medicine comprising of lemon, ginger and garlic juices with apple cidar. For reduction of cholestrol. Should it be taken only in empty stomach?
I am Diabetic since 10 years and Asthmatic since childhood. Diabetes is under control thru drugs and asthma thru a long acting beta2-agonistic Salmeterol inhaler and a Cartico-steroid inhaler Budecort plus Doxolin tablets. At present, I am having a lot of sweating, which is localised to forehead and face and not at the arm pits even due to this chill weather in Bangalore. Is sweating a physiological response to a wheeze or is it connected to the heart? Please confirm. I am 58 year old, with a family history of Diabetes and hypertension. Please be specific in your answers. Thanks.
I am diabetic and want to know the medicine which really reduces cholesterol level and helps in maintaining good erection.
My Mom is 54 years old. She had blockage in artery as per TMT but the ECHO test results were not alarming and she is on medication with ECOASPIRIN-AV 75.
I am 43 year old I suffering with Cholesterol; 270 Triglycerides; 475 what is the suggestion? what to do? please do the needful.
But if your bp is low the same helps you instantly.