Find numerous Internal Medicine Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Internal Medicine Specialists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Internal Medicine Specialists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rahul Tiwari
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Acidity
Treatment of Bronchiectasis
Treatment of Chest Pain
Treatment of Thyroid Disorders
Treatment of Asthma
Treatment of Diarrhoea
Treatment of Dengue
Treatment of Nausea
Treatment of Sexual Weakness
Treatment of Penis Pain
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Malaria
Treatment of Chickenpox
Treatment of Typhoid
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul TiwariYour feedback matters!
Please suggest. Do medicines change our thinking pattern of mind? What do medicines do exactly to cure stress?
I am 46 years married male having problem of migrainous vertigo since 2003 and simultaneously lack of sex desireness. Please advice.
Hi Doctor, I had protected sex with prostitute with unknown status on 17th Jan 18 there was no breakage or slip off condom. I had HIV DNA PCR at 71 days of exposure not detected. I also had treated tests at 84 and 91 days came non reactive Again I had Elisa test on 102 days with the value of 0.35 non reactive Is am free from HIV? Do I need further tests? Feeling nervous and depressed.
I am suffering from legs problem paining while walking 100 meters and since past 8-9 years I am taking medicine from MBBS and MD doctor but my diabetes and B.P not controlling however I am taking some ayurveda for diabetes and B.P problem my diabetes is now 148 but B.P is increasing at present my B.P is 190/90 but some ayurveda doctor told me that zinger and Googal is harmful for B.P. Please clarified my age is 73.
Sir, Meri khansi nahi ja rahi hai maine medicine bhi lia per fir bhi nahi thik ho rahi hai ek baat aur sir ki jab mai khaali pet hota hoon to jyada khansi aati hai hai please help me.
Which tea is good for a rheumatoid arthritis patient as the disadvantages of Green tea where also notified by Lybrate few days before.
My glucose fasting is 111 and hba1c is 5.5.I am 43 years old female suffering from thyroid for the past 5 yrs. I am 78 kg .pls help.
History and diversity of apples is not the only thing to celebrate. Apples also can be credited with delivering an amazing number of health benefits, such as:
1. Fighting bad breath. Apples contain pectin, which helps control food odors. Pectin also promotes saliva, which cleanses breath.
2. Preventing asthma attacks. Asthma sufferers often have low levels of antioxidants. Apples are high in vitamin C and flavonoids (beneficial, water-soluble plant pigments). Both are antioxidant. One study found that vitamin C supplements helped protect against exercise-induced asthma.
3. Reducing the risk of stroke. A study involving 9,208 men and women showed that those who ate the most apples over a 28-year period had the lowest risk for stroke. Researchers concluded that the results suggest the intake of apples is related to a decreased risk of thrombotic stroke.
4. Preventing constipation. Fresh apples are high in fiber, which adds bulk to the stool. Apples contain both soluble and insoluble fiber, or roughage.
5. Combating fatigue. The high vitamin C and antioxidant content in apples counter the free radicals leading to oxidative stress, which has been linked to fatigue.
6. Reducing the risk of diabetes. The phytonutrients (beneficial substances found in various plants) in apples help regulate blood sugar.These compounds help prevent spikes in blood sugar in a variety of ways: by inhibiting enzymes involved in the breakdown of carbohydrates into simple sugars; by stimulating pancreatic cells to produce insulin; by decreasing the absorption of sugars into the bloodstream.