Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul SonawaneYour feedback matters!
Sir I have always cold and I feel headache so please guide me that what I do and which medicine take by me for really solution of this problem?
I had heart attack and had engoplastic, I get sweeting on my forehead sometime. I do not have BP or diabetes. Whats the reason of sweeting on forehead. Is it any symptoms of heart problem.
Hello. Doctor I have a regular problem of loose motion. An average of 3-4 times a day. Sometimes its in aqueos & thick liquid & sometimes its fine. I also feels a normal pain in the down part of my stomach. I have also tried the Hydrochloride retard capsules & Rentac but not get cured yet.
I have a pain on the right side of my brain sometimes in the morning when I wake up. What are the solutions to these problem?
Hello sir kya aap bta skte h ki hum heart attack se kaise bach skte h or iske symtomps kya h eske liye koi medicine h jo ishe rok skti h.
I have slight pain in my chest. It comes almost thrice a week. Should I take that seriously and how can I overcome that pain.
I am 18 years old boy, My weight is 82 kg, I do really feel more heat than my parents, friends,I get lot of sweaty, I even asked a doctor about heart problems but My Heart beats and Lung Capacity is Normal and My Heart is Healthy and Normal And According to Birth report It is In Normal ,Besides my hands never get sweaty, Its Mt Head And Face Which gets Sweaty ,Then why do I feel more sweaty When other people gets chills I feel normal, I can't take heat more than 29C I feel normal in 18C-25C what Possible reason can be behind this heat? I really feel too much heat than normal people, Im suffering this since 5 years, Is it because of My Overweight, My Parents and Relatives are thin With 58-70 kg and I have 80 kg weight, I really feel tired and more heat, but why?
Sir. I am 20 year old masturbating regularly for 7 years and I have a problem of excessive or chronic masturbation addiction and I have the following symptoms face glow. Totally gone big deep dark circle hairfall or baldness low eye vision watery semen premature ejaculation shrinkness and curved penis nightfalls weakness dullness pain in body especially lower back pain headache insomnia shy and introvert behavior improper thoughts aggressive behaviour my face looks like a beast please please doctor suggest me some medicines to solve my problem and help me to leave this addiction.
I have Acute Pain like migraine in head, Occipital area, Neck radiating to Shoulders since 4 months.
I am having loose motion, bad stool and gastric problems since last 1week. I took metrogyl 400mg but no improvement. Please reply me back with a quick remedy.
What is the hepatitis b? And what is the helpful treatment and what is treatment fee and other charges?
Be it measures for weight loss or a fit physique, in modern times, people are beginning to grow more health conscious. If you've already made the transition from burgers to broccoli, then you're possibly on the right path. Yet, following such stringent dietary measures can be a troublesome task. Considering such, the following foods that are mentioned tend to break the monotony of your daily diet and push you further into your quest for a healthier life. They are:
- Spaghetti squash: If you're a connoisseur of pasta, then take note. Spaghetti squash is a healthy vegetable that comes along with its very own noodles. It comprises of a wide variety of nutrients, which include vitamin C and A, along with being highly rich in potassium and calcium. Moreover, it also adequately provides your daily fiber requirement.
- Azuki beans: Azuki beans, commonly known as red beans, are rich sources of iron, magnesium and zinc. Along with such nutrients, it also overflows with folic acid, which facilitates the body in producing new cells and also aids in preventing DNA, changes which can result in cancer.
- Dandelion greens: Dandelion greens are packed with bunch of calcium, vitamins and proteins and can be usually used in smoothies and salads.
- Purple potatoes: All kinds of potatoes are packed with nutrients like vitamin C and potassium, but these delectable potatoes contain almost four times the quantity of antioxidants in comparison to normal potatoes. Furthermore, a study concluded that two helpings of purple potato can decrease your blood pressure by nearly 4% and can also decrease the risk of heart diseases.
- Chia seeds: These seeds, which are entirely grown for eating are packed with fiber, proteins and calcium. They are also rich in Omega 3 fatty acids, which lead to improved cardiovascular health.
Related Tip: "Top 6 Vegetables That Supercharge Your Immune System"