Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul KarandhikarYour feedback matters!
I am student. Due to long hour sitting, I feel some lower back pain. So how can I reduce it? What type of exercise have I needed?
I am 6 ft height guy and due to this I am suffering back pain. Can you please suggest me the solution for this.
Hello doctor while playing with my friends and my knee started too pain a lot then I went too the doctor and after the MRI doctor told that I have ACL tear in my knee and I have to undergo arthroscopic ACL reconstruction but it have been a year and I have not done the operation because it do not pain much but some time it starts too pain when I play keep standing for long time what should I do now please help.
I want to know about disk pain. i am suffering from this pain from very long . please suggest me good treatment
I am having pain in shoulder when m do in exercise and my nerves are getting pain when I am lifting the weight.
Sir my mother age 45 nd she had 3 operate 2 operate big sugerian nd 1 uterus removed operator, she have a big prblm nd knees problem nd weight gain problem. tell me what to do she.
Namaste. My father is suffering from knee pain for 1year esp. During folding it. He is taking tablets for tension problem but it is not a serious problem for him. Only some time he get tensed up but he is very kalm. What shall he do for knee pain?
The shoulders are the most mobile joints in your body. Shoulder joints undergo wear and a tear over time and hence become unstable. Shoulder arthritis is one of the painful conditions affecting the shoulder joints. Arthritis not only takes a toll on the tendons and muscles, but also affects the ligaments and joints too. They usually cause symptoms such as joint pain, resulting in limited mobility.
Nonsurgical or Lifestyle treatments:
- Take rest or avoid the activities that provoke pain or change the way of your arm movements.
- Physical therapy boosts shoulder mobility.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as ibuprofen or aspirin alleviate pain and inflammation.
- Corticosteroid injections in the shoulders can also help to ease the pain and inflammation, although temporarily.
- Applying moist heat or ice packs over the shoulders for about half an hour at least thrice a day brings relief.
- Drugs such as methotrexate can be administered in case one is suffering from rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic disease attacking multiple joints of the body).
- Dietary supplements such as chondroitin and glucosamine may help reduce pain.
Surgical treatments (if your pain results in disability and does not lessen with nonsurgical options)
- Join replacement surgery or arthroplasty involves replacing the damaged parts of the shoulder with a prosthetic (artificial) joint.
- Few mild forms of arthritis may be treated using the Arthroscopic procedure (minimally invasive surgery). It requires a surgeon to ease the joint pain by making small incisions to “clean out” the joint. A tiny camera fitted into the joint guides the surgeon through the surgery.
- Resection arthroplasty is a method that involves the surgical removal of the bone from the collar bone and substituting it with a scar tissue to treat arthritis of particular joints. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.