Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Radha AhujaYour feedback matters!
I am 6 weeks pregnant having history of previous miscarriage at 5 weeks. I had spotting at 5 weeks and my doctor did transvaginal ultrasound and found sac measuring 4.2 mm. She said that pregnancy is there but will do another ultrasound at 8 weeks to see heartbeat. I don't feel any pregnancy symptoms just bloating, mild back ache but these symptoms are not constant on and off. I don't feel nausea, sore boobs and many other early pregnancy symptoms. Is it normal and is my baby is fine? Well, I have one 5 years old daughter.
I missed my period which was on 19th may. Is overdue by 5 days. I did blood test for pregnancy and it's positive. I want to terminate this pregnancy. So which method for abortion will be safe medical or surgical. If I go through medical abortion under the consultation of doctor will it be safe.
White discharge little and often but discomfort vagina calves little pain please suggest home remedy to overcome i'm 5 months pregnant.
Elbow pain may be caused due to a variety of reasons from injuries to fractures and ligament pulls or tears. This is most commonly experienced by people who are into sports, including those who play tennis, golf and other such sports that require intense arm movements.
So, let us look at the six most common reasons behind elbow pain:
- Medial Epicondylitis: This condition creates pain in the inner tendon within the elbow and is usually termed as 'golfer's elbow'. It basically occurs due to the constant swinging and throwing motion that a sports person may indulge in. When these movements are repeated on a constant basis, there is wear and tear as well as acute pain in the area. Also, an injury to the wrist can cause this pain in the elbow.
- Lateral Epicondylitis: This condition is commonly known as 'tennis elbow'. The affected area under this condition includes the outside tendons of the elbow. This is caused due to swinging, hitting, hammering and punching motions that are repeated too often. It is commonly experienced by cooks, artists, carpenters, automobile workers, and plumbers and people who use heavy tools.
- Olecranon Bursitis: This condition is also known as 'student's elbow' and usually occurs due to constant writing and gripping motion which affects the bursae. These are small fluid filled sacs that lubricate the joints even as the protection happens. The symptoms include swelling and pain. There is also risk of infection and redness in this condition.
- Osteoarthritis: The cartilage of the joints gets affected in this condition which is the connective tissue that exists in the joints. This condition causes wear and tear of the joints and bones which leads to pain in the various areas including the elbow. Medication and physiotherapy are good measures for treatment.
- Fracture: Sometimes, dislocation or fracture may lead to pain in the outstretched arm or elbow. Dislocation may take place when a bone moves from its aligned spot. The symptoms will include obvious swelling and acute pain in the elbow.
- Ligament Damage: Strains and sprains in the ligaments within the elbow joint can lead to this damaging condition. Torn or stretched ligaments are the most common outcomes in this kind of injury and damage.
To find out which reason may be the culprit behind your elbow pain, you will need to see a general physician or an orthopaedic specialist who will run you through a series of tests and examinations including X rays, MRI scans and others in order to ascertain the cause and treatment. A sports injury specialist can also help in diagnosis and treatment.
Usg report says that polycystic ovary with low volume. And prevoid residual urine 75mul whereas post void residual urine 105 mul. What is the reason for such urinary retention? Can STD is one of the cause? Though sex for only two times and with condom can their still be risk of STD?
Sir last night me and my friend get involved in some sexual moment but I doesn't ejaculate inside her vagina so is there any risk. If yes then please tell me what should I do. What pills we should take.
Dr. Vandana Jain Talks About Mental and Physical Care For Women During Pregnancy
I have stretch marks on my belly post pregnancy. How to get rid of those? also my breasts are too saggy. How to regain the firmness back?
Since, water helps in improving complexion, as well as the texture of the skin, regulating bowel movements, purifies blood and help in proper blood circulation.
Moreover, if you have any kind of skin related problem like dark circles, acne, pigmentation, and oiliness or dryness then you should drink water as much as possible.
The recommended quantity of water intake for one day is 1.5 liter to 2 litre of water to prevent us from dehydration.
Things to which body gets hypersensitive and reacts in the form of unwanted symptoms are allergies. These can be either on the skin, an immune response like fever etc, or food allergies. Acute onset and recurrence of symptoms are most irritating factors of allergies. Thus, prevention is the best solution and here are few tips to keep allergies at bay.
1. Early morning schedule -
A regular exercise schedule of min 20 mins stretching and 20 mins Yoga in soft sunlight will help to keep the vitamin D3 levels maintain. This will also help to keep the calcium levels up.
2. Breathing exercise -
Deep breathing in a rhythm like in yoga will help increase in lung capacity. This also keeps lower your anxiety.
3. Proper sleep -
Sleep more or less both ways is a source of illness. For an adult, a good sleep of 7-8 hrs is helpful to keep mind stress free. Most important 'Early to bed and early to rise keeps a person healthy wealthy and wise.'
4. Proper water intake -
Good amount of water intake at a regular interval will keep your body hydrated. This indirectly helps immune response and other physiological functions to work at full.
5. Keep healthy food -
It's really hard to find organic food material. Thus, roof gardens and kitchen gardens are increasing day by day. Taking raw salads and sprouts will help to provide routine vitamins and minerals. Seasonal fruits ones a day by chewing rather than juice will stimulate the appetite and balance metabolism.