Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rachna SarmaYour feedback matters!
I am 32 years old man married to 26 years old wife. We want to have baby now and trying for it for past 3-4 months but she is not conceiving. We prefer missionary position for love making. I have observed that after the Sex when I take out my penis, semen comes out from her vagina. Is this normal or is this the reason for non-conception. Also suggest better sex position. Her period is normal and BMI is near to 24.
Last month I got my period on 17th july and ended up around 20 july then had unprotected sex with my bf on 24th july (did not ejaculated inside) though after the sex there was no discharge since then I counted days and took a pregnancy test after 14 days of sex and it is negative which was on 7th aug will take another on 14th aug though I am not feeling any symptoms of pregnancy my breasts are normal no abnormal abdomen pain no fatigue or nausea m rather energetic every day no abnormal discharge thus theres no white discharge. Discharge is really less n transparent n bit stretchy type like I use to get before my periods its like a symptom for my period but on 8th I noticed a small n tiny dot like spot but not pink or brown was like period and again on 10th it is so small that it can get ignored (i keep on fingering to check for any abnormalities I admit that the area also became bit dry. But no cramp no headache. I am a pcos. So I always get period symptoms like nipple pain or cramps before 4 days of period (do not know if this information can help) though I feel I am not pregnant and will get my periods as expected may be around 17 or 18 this month (at may I got periods o 24 at june on 18 and at july it was 17) but bit worried about that small n tiny dot like spot. Please help or give any suggestions it will be really kind of you.
I am 15years old and had unprotected sex yesterday and took a contraceptive pill within an hour. Are there chances of me getting pregnant? When can I take a pregnancy test and abortion pill if my result will be positive?
Hi! I had love marriage 1 month before. After the intercourse (prevented) my wife period was so delayed and she got 20 days after as usual. And the thing which is more troubling us is she got her period today means just after the 6 days again a period today. She is really so worried and I'm too. Her age is 22 and she never had such issue ever in history. Please suggest why such things are happening with her.? Is this normal? Or is it anything serious? We are so tensed about it. Please assist.
Menstrual disorders are caused by a variety of factors and affect every woman in a different manner. In most cases, it manifests itself in the form of fluctuations in menstrual flow and irregularity in the monthly cycle. Certain disorders are not too severe and can be easily alleviated.
Some of the most common reasons of menstrual disorders are as follows:
1. Anatomic problems: One fourth menstrual disorders are caused by problems of the anatomy. These include various gynecological issues like the presence of uterine fibroids and polyps, reduced uterine contractile strength, adenomyosis (intrusion of uterine tissue into the muscular wall of the uterus), a uterus with an excessively large surface area, and endometrial cancer.
2. Medications and supplements: There is a wide range of medications and nutritional or hormonal supplements which often cause menstrual disorders in women and lead to fluctuations in the menstrual cycle. These include medicines such as aspirin, ibuprofen, estrogen pills, vitamin E supplements etc.
3. Hormonal imbalance: Fluctuating hormone levels in the body have a direct impact on the menstrual cycle. These fluctuations can be caused by dysfunction in the pituitary gland, thyroid gland or adrenal gland. It can also be a result of malfunction in either or both ovaries and the secretion of hormones originating there.
4. Clotting irregularities: Abnormality in clotting is a cause of heavy menstrual bleeding in women. It leads to exceeding blood loss from minor cuts and gashes and makes one easily prone to bruising. This may also include medical conditions such as thrombocytopenia (platelet dysfunction) and Von Willebrand disease.
5. Miscellaneous factors: These are comparatively rare and require a greater degree of medical attention. It includes conditions such as cervical cancer, ovarian tumors, liver and kidney diseases, uterine infections, extreme psychological stress, obesity, etc. Incidents such as miscarriages and unsuspected pregnancies are also known to cause abnormal menstrual bleeding.
Hi I am 24 years I am feeding milk to my child from the next day of delivery ,after 2 months the milk is not coming what shall I do.
I am 3 days late t my period. And m getting slight pain at lower abdomen, legs r lightly paining and also slight white discharge. What may b d reason? M I pregnant? I took 1 pregnancy test day before yesterday it was negative. M not getting what is happening please suggest me something.
The first step that you can take to reduce hair loss is to massage your scalp with appropriate hair oil. Proper hair and scalp massage will increase blood flow to the hair follicles, condition the scalp, and enhance the strength of your hair’s roots. It will also promote relaxation and reduce feelings of stress.
You can use hair oils like coconut or almond oil, olive oil, amla oil, or others.
1. Massage any of the hair oils mentioned above to your hair and scalp by applying light pressure with your fingertips.
2. Do this at least thrice a week.
2. Indian Gooseberry
For natural and fast hair growth, you can use Indian gooseberry, also known as amla. Indian gooseberry is rich in vitamin C, of which a deficiency in the body can cause hair loss.
The anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial, and the exfoliating properties present in Indian gooseberry can help maintain a healthy scalp and promote hair growth.
1. Mix one tablespoon each of Indian gooseberry or amla pulp and lemon juice.
2. Massage your scalp with the mixture thoroughly. Cover your hair with a shower cap.
3. Leave it on overnight and shampoo your hair in the morning.
Fenugreek, also known as methi, is highly effective in treating hair loss. Fenugreek seeds contain hormone antecedents that enhance hair growth and help rebuild hair follicles. They also contain proteins and nicotinic acid that stimulate hair growth.
1. Soak one cup of fenugreek seeds in water overnight.
2. In the morning, grind them to make a paste.
3. Apply the paste to your hair and cover with a shower cap. After about 40 minutes, rinse your hair.
4. Follow this remedy every morning for a month.
4. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera contains enzymes that directly promote healthy hair growth. Also, its alkalizing properties can help bring the scalp and hair’s pH to a more desirable level, which can greatly promote hair growth.
Regular use can also relieve scalp itching, reduce scalp redness and inflammation, add strength and luster to hair, and alleviate dandruff. Both aloe vera gel and juice will work.
1. Apply aloe vera gel or juice onto the scalp.
2. Leave it on for a few hours and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
3. Repeat the process three to four times a week.
You can also consume one tablespoon of aloe vera juice daily on an empty stomach to enjoy better hair growth.
I am 26 years old but i am having heavy back pain and over bleeding problem because of fibroid problem.
If I have sex with my gf and I did sex in her rectum with using condom can makes her pregnant or not and what is anal sex.
This is kriti 26 years old. At the time of periods bleeding has been decreased comparison to previous cycle. Should I consult doctor for this? Any serious problem? Please suggest me what should I do. Any medicines?
Diabetes during pregnancy is known as gestational diabetes. It is interesting to note that the chances of getting gestational diabetes, is one of the most common complication of pregnancy. It has increased by almost 40%. Also, gestational diabetes not only affects the health of the mother, but also the health of the baby. What usually happens with gestational diabetes is that the blood sugar level, of both the mother and the baby go above the normal level.
Ayurveda can help treat this disease. Here are the most common Ayurveda remedies for gestational diabetes.
- Gurmaar: Gurmaar, called "The Sugar Killer" is also known as Gymnema sylvestre in medical jargon. Gurmaar also contains gymnemic acid molecules, which are crucial because they have an anti-diabetic effect. They work by combining with glucose molecules, which are in the blood stream. These stop the glucose from entering the bloodstream.
- Karela: Karela is commonly known as bitter gourd and its biological name is Momordica charantia. It has anti-diabetic properties and also contains many other micronutrients, which are crucial in preventing the complications which arise from gestational diabetes.
- Vizaysaar: Vizaysaar comes from the bark of a tree whose biological name is Pterocarpus marsupium. It is very useful for diabetes. If you immerse the wood of Vizaysaar in water overnight and then drink it, your blood sugar levels are expected to fall.
- Saptrangi: Saptrangi is biologically known as Salacia oblonga. Just like Vizaysaar, it is a tree whose bark is immersed in water and then drunk by the patient suffering from diabetes. You will know that the water is ready for drinking when it turns brown, which usually happens overnight. It is also being studied in Western herbal schools in addition to Ayurveda nowadays.
- Tulsi: Tulsi is a holy plant in Hindu mythology and is known as Ocimum sanctum in biological terms. It is worshiped as a holy plant because it has tremendous medicinal properties including treating many types of cancers, cough, cold, sore throat as well as reducing blood sugar.
- Ashwagandha: The medical name for ashwagandha is Withania somnifera. It is another great remedy for diabetes.