Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rachna SarmaYour feedback matters!
Mam I had unprotected sex with my gf and I don't know whether sperm had entered or not. But to be safe she had taken unwanted 72 but we had sex just before three days of her period. When will she experience her next period. And is she pregnant. She took that contraceptive after 65 hours. Plss guide. And tell sure home pregnancy test. If any. She had not received her period yet.
My wife period was begin 3rd on this month from 7th to 14th we had unprotected sex so now she is suffering from hiccups so is it any sign of pregnancy or normal please suggest.
I am 34 weeks 3 days pregnant. Sometimes I feel like my periods are coming but nothing come and feeling Pain at back. Having sore breast. Pls is it normal?
I watch porn movies n masturbate more often, recently after the masturbation I noticed that my testicle are sagging or lowered from the normal position, and I started feeling the movement of testicles. Sometimes I feel burning sensation n loosened skin of the testicle. Now I'm worried that will it cause infertility?
Hello doctor I'm 24 years old married. Not having baby I have irregular periods my period due date was 21st Aug. Since 5 days I'm eating pineapple, jaggery and gingelly seeds but period not come what should I do? Is this possible to getting pregnant? I'm doubt above this pls help me asap!
I'm having WHITE LOTION TYPES VAGINAL DISCHARGE from 1 week. I'm very much worried about this as I'm UNMARRIED is this a sign of pregnancy. Is i'm pregnant ? I have an unprotected sex with my bf on 24 april and 17 june after intercourse didn't any contraceptive pills or anything. But after the intercourse on 24 april I will didn't get my periods properly. On may it was just a spotting for 2 days then again on 2 june it was spotting for 2 days. And after 2 june I didn't get my periods ye I missed my periods for the 1st time. In Spite of all this i'll take an urine test with Preganews 5 time. 3 times in May 2 times in july And also i'll go for a 1 b-hcg test in june All are NEGATIVE Is still any chance of pregnancy? Or if i'm PregnAnt then what was the cause of excessive creamy white discharge and altered-missed periods? Plzz help me out from this situation.
Why I have too pain periods? Pain itni hooti hai ki jee karta hai ki main zehar khaooo. Please koi domestic elaj batao?
I m 28 year old I am facing problem of delayed period from last 3 month and i' m married and also trying for baby. Is this because of serious problem, as I am suffering from syndrome in my both ovaries. Is it possible for me to become happy mother
I am a teenager of 14 I am suffering from stomach ache during periods from last 2 month s too much pain I have been eaten pain killer tablets but not getting relief what is the problem?
Natural therapies are a great option to support your body and prepare it for pregnancy. As with any approach trying to decrease the chance of miscarriage, these steps will help to nourish and support the body, inviting a healthy pregnancy to occur.
Preparing ahead of time for your pregnancy is also important for decreasing the chance of a miscarriage, these steps must be practiced for at least 3 months before you become pregnant again. If you are currently experiencing a miscarriage consult a doctor or midwife right away.
1. Prepare for conception: The first step is to prepare your body with fertility cleansing. Fertility cleansing helps you to support the liver in cleansing the body of old toxins and excess hormones while encouraging the uterus to cleanse itself of ‘old’ contents, increasing uterine circulation and tone.
2. Eat a nutrient dense fertility diet: The next step is to nourish and build up your body to be a healthy, baby friendly body. This can be done through eating a well balanced and nutritious diet. What you eat has a strong impact on:
- The health of your eggs
- Your hormonal balance
- Creating a healthy placenta
- Decreases chance of a miscarriage
- Building nutrient storage for baby
- Creating a healthy reproductive system
3. Build a healthy foundation: One of the major foundational steps to increase your chance of having a healthy pregnancy is to take some basic vitamins, minerals, and EFA’s. There are specific vitamins and minerals that are necessary for a healthy reproductive system, hormonal balance, and ovulation. Essential fatty acids are also extremely important for miscarriage prevention.
4. Apply fertility or abdominal massage: Another important element of promoting a healthy conception is to increase circulation to the uterus. Through applying a simple massage method called self fertility massage you are able to increase the circulation to the uterus, clear adhesions and congestion.
Hello. I had two miscarriages. All tests are clear. Cannot diagnose cause of missed abortion. Suggest diet for healthy uterus.
Hi my wife is pregnant and we have a baby girl already now she want to have baby boy. So is there any way to find out the gender of fetus. Please help me the ways to do that.
Here are some tips that will help you to plan a healthy pregnancy