Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R MishraYour feedback matters!
Sir I am 25 years old male and weight 55 kgs. Sir chicken pox diseases is starting now like two or four scars on my whole body. Sir now I am feeling just like fever, headache and weakness. Sir please tell me how to cure this diseases.
I am 30 years old, complexion of my face is wheatish, but arround my mouth is quite dark in colour. And my face have more oil secretion, so I am unable to apply to lotion or cream in my face. So, my face looks so dull in the morning itself. Please help with some suitable remedy ?
My sex act last hardly 5 min . I want to improve my timings. Do any medicine or anything help to improve my performance.
What type of face wash I need to use I have dry skin sum times I get pimples and it will go off suggest me a fact wash and a daily use of face cream.
I am having hairfall issue and that too serious one wat should I do? Also I knw dat onion juice remedy hw shd it be done for hw much tym it shd be left for hw many times a week?
I have a prblm of gas regularly. Even I take medicine after that it is a prblm for me. Please suggest me.
There are at 5 instances during each day when I feel that time is repeating itself. Like I have already been in that situation, already heard what I am hearing etc. Request you to please help me understand what it is.
Since last three years I feel little depressed because of some reasons. I feel less energetic all day specially in the morning. The time is passing and I m loosing many things of my life. This depress me a lot and some time headache occurs. I became short tempered that I was not before. Please suggest me what should I do.
Hello doctor im suffering from fever from past few days I have tried all household tips but the fever is increasing day by day. What should I do? Please suggest me something.
I am 30 years old. I was suffering from salivary glands swelling so doctor prescribed me for antibiotic Advent 625 mg. I was taking this but it was doing some side effects. Like stomach upset, diarrhea, dizziness. Doctor prescribed me for 7 days but it's 6 day and I cannot tolerate this tablet anymore. So should I stopped it or not.
Drug rashes are generally defined as the reaction of the body to certain kinds of diseases. Different drugs result in different kinds of diseases which sometimes are as dangerous as being life-threatening. There are different types of drug rashes. They can manifest in different forms. Common ones are:
- Blisters and swelling: Many drugs result in acute blisters and swelling in different parts of the body. This condition, if unchecked, may aggravate, leading to dangerous consequences.
- Prolonged high fever: Continuous rise in fever is often diagnosed as a serious consequence of certain drugs.
- Abnormal redness of the skin: Few medicines often result in sudden reddening of the skin. This condition continues till the drug is discontinued.
- Rash and itching: This is considered as one of the most common side-effects of medicines. Often medicines result in continuous itching and rashes on the skin that also causes swelling, if unchecked.
- Swelling of tissues: Tissues often swell up as a result of consumption of certain medicines. Consequently, the concerned person experiences problems in breathing and often a drastic fall in blood pressure.
However, there are ways that one can adopt in order to combat drug rashes.
- Identify and discontinue the drug: One of the most essential ways of combating drug rashes is to identify the drug and immediately discontinue its consumption.
- Avoid using chemicals: One way of easy recuperation is to avoid using chemicals, soaps on the affected areas. If continued to use, they aggravate the already caused damage. On the other hand, Calamine can be used for treating drugs.
- Wear loose-fitting clothes: Wearing tight clothes that sticks to the body further damages the skin. Instead, one should try to wear loose-fitted clothes that allow the skin to heal.
- Apply cool compresses: Taking cool showers or applying cool compresses over the affected areas significantly help to recuperate fast.