Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
I am 45 years old man. I have diabetes for last 10 years and being used medicines. How to control without medicine? I do not have Blood pressure. Further, I do not have children. After concerned tests made, found that azoospermia. For this, I have used home medicine for 2 years and for 6 month used ayurved medicine. But, result 0. I need suggestion for all.
Want to loose my stomach what should I do? what should I eat and how much time should I eat in a day?
I have a desk job and in last 5 months, my weight has gone up Upto 8 kg. I want to lose weight. Please help me.
I have hypothyroidism, will I be able to lose weight. And is herbal life products good for weight loss?
I'm 70kg having fat belly, how much calorie food do I need to have in order to decrease 2-3kg in a month?
Sir, my age is 20. I am working. This 2 years I have a pain in my back bones & legs. Feeling weak always. Please give a healthy food solution for me. & tell me a reason for a pain?
What are the restrictions to be followed for a diabetes person. My sugar fasting level is 104. What are the ayurvedic medicine which are suitable for me.
I'm underweight. I tried all the things. I eat enough sleep enough train also but not gaining a single pound. please help. Is there any other problem I'm not gaining. please tell me anything which can make me gain weight. Now I'm 55 kgs and I wants at least 75 kgs.
My age 25 and weight 45 kg. M muze Kuch month se kbhi kbhi left site chest me jhanjhahat ho rhi h ye kbhi 30 min me khtm ho jati h or kbhi 2-3 hrs tk continue hoti h.aisa lgta h andar se heart beat bht tez ho gai h.aisa Ku rha h.kya muze Dr. se consult krna chaiye ya phir ye winter k karan ho rha h.ye prblm muze kbhi kbhi hi hoti h.plz suggest.
Hi, My weight is 85 kgs. My age is 25 I want to reduce my body weight by at least 25 kgs. please tell me how should I proceed ? My marriage is cancelled for my body weight. So please help me.
Sir, I am very thin and weak. My weight is 46 kg and I have to increase my weight and body. What should I do?
I am diabetic for the past 4 years, my age is 43, I am taking zitamet in the morning and glyzephage sr 500 at night. It is 6 months since I last met my doctor, currently my sugar levels are 140 in empty stomach and 190 post prandial. Shall I continue with the same medicines?
Getting older. Back pain is more common the older you get. You may first have back pain when you are 30 to 40 years old.
Poor physical fitness. Back pain is more common in people who are not fit.
Being overweight. A diet high in calories and fat can make you gain weight. Too much weight can stress the back and cause pain.
Do you have an overwhelming craving for soft drinks? Are sodas and soft drinks part of your everyday diet? Soft drinks are very popular and common among today's youth and adults alike. However, the consumption of soft drinks may have several impacts on your health and may lead to severe consequences. Soft drinks contain chemical preservatives and other harmful substances, which are capable of affecting all major organs of the human body. Here is a list of disorders, health conditions and complications, which may arise from the consumption of soft drinks:
- Asthma is common in many consumers of soft drinks, which contain sodium benzoate as a preservative. These preservatives may mix with your diet and lead to reduced potassium content in the body. The chances of rashes are also enhanced.
- Dissolving of tooth enamel
- Soft drinks contain solvents, which are highly reactive. When these mix with the saliva or the stomach acids, they may turn acidic. Your mouth and teeth may get affected. Tooth enamel may dissolve, and the esophagus may get damaged.
- Soft drinks contain fructose corn syrup, which increases the risk of metabolic disorders in the body. The chances of heart diseases and diabetes get enhanced.
- Sugar overloading
- This is a phenomenon which occurs a few minutes after consuming soft drinks. The blood-sugar level may shoot up, and an insulin burst is possible. Blood pressure increases, the pupils may get dilated, and the liver may dump more amounts of sugar in the bloodstream.
Many soft drinks contain phosphoric acid, which causes a disturbance in the digestive system, affecting all the supportive organs. The chances of kidney stone formation get increased because of phosphoric acid. Other renal problems are likely as well.
The cans of soft drinks have a coating of resin for looking good and having a shiny appearance. Resin is composed of Biphenyl A, which is a cancer-causing chemical. The endocrine system gets affected, which may lead to reproductive health problems and premature puberty.
When soft drinks are consumed, urine contains calcium along with phosphoric acid. This may lead to osteoporosis, which is a condition where the bones get weakened and deprived. Calcium deficiency is also observed in people who consume a lot of sodas and soft drinks.
- Obesity is very common among regular consumers of soft drinks, and soda based beverages. According to research, one single can of soda may increase the chances of getting obesity by quite a percentage.
- You should not drink soft drinks and soda regularly. This will keep you away from many health conditions. You should consume alternatives for soft drinks such as homemade iced tea and natural fresh veg juices and whole fruits, which contain no added chemicals and preservatives.