Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Nephrologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Puja BinaneYour feedback matters!
Mujhe kuch year se toilet bar bar aa raha tha 15 min ma 2 se 3 bar jab ma ignore kar raha tha ab mane Dr. Ko consult kiya fist MD. PHYSICIAN , MBBS sab ne urine R/M karaya , urine culture , blood hametology, abodem ultrasound sabhi kuch normal aa raha hai Par toilet ke samye starting ma burning jesa mehsus hota hai phir normal aur pani pine ke kuch minute baad he toilet mehsus hone lagta hai . Toilet karke aao relax mehsus par uske turant baad mehsus hone lagta hai jase toilet ke bunde aa rahi hai Mane 1 month se antibiotic le raha hu kahi ussa toilet ma aur nuksan tho nahi ho raha.
Hi am 51 Years old, notice protein leak in my urine and it was more than 5 mg but it is reduced to 2 mg now with ciclosporin capsules in three months, what diet should I take and what is this ciclosporin is it safe medicine please.
Hi I am 19 years old. Daily I go to toilet 12-15 times with in a day. What should I do? please help me// please give me solution,
Check out how you can keep your pair of kidneys functional right until you need them:
1) Increase Fluid Intake: No.1 reason for kidney stones/problems is not drinking enough water. When your fluid intake is low, it puts extra work load on the kidneys to pass toxins. Similarly excessive alcohol intake leads to dehydration and puts pressure on your kidneys making them age earlier.
2) Cut Back On Salt: Salt is anti-kidneys. If you have any chronic problem, try to aim for less than 2,300 milligrams of sodium each day.
3) Empty Your Bladder: Do not keep urine stored in bladder for too long. It majorly affects the functioning of kidneys.
4) Check On Chronic Problems: Manage your diabetes, high blood pressure, and heart disease well. These have direct impact on Kidneys, esp. Your cholesterol levels, sugar levels and blood pressure. Having high cholesterol, especially if you have diabetes, puts you more at risk for kidney disease, heart disease and stroke.
5) Balance your Physical Health: Keep your body active to keep organs such as kidneys in good functioning. Do at least 15 min of cardio exercises daily. Also, get sufficient rest for your body.
Click on consult privately to ask me any follow-up questions on this.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.
Hi, my wife has diagnosed urinary tract infection (klebtova oxytoka) recently. After the next day I also having the same symptoms. So I myself have my urine for culture test. But the test result gives me normal result. Then I went to doctor I show my result and explain my situation. He gave me Leon 500 mg tablet and list and complete-td. I asked him the reason behind my burning sensation while urinating. He said it's called honeymoon bladder infection and it will be cure soon. And I took my medicine last 3 days still I feel some very little burning sensation. So please let me know how long it'll take to normalize my infection.
I m 26 yrs, 51 weight, 5'9 feet. There is no any day when I don't face cloudy urine, In noon when I go for urination Last drops are cloudy & urination takes long time to be completed, I try to unzip then I again realize that drops are coming out. What to do?
My grand mom s 80.She s suffering from urin infection problem.Last from 6-8 yrs.Minor vein operation had done also.Bt it doesn't cure.So pls suggest me any home remedies for her.She has diabetics.
I have stone in my kidney. What fruits should eat to destroy this stone? And also tell me how much water should drink for daily? Please help me.
Doctor, I am having 4 kidney stones (size 9,7, 6 mm) in both kidneys. I am taking stone syrups (homeopath) for the last 15 days. Please advice is it ok for taking this medicine.
I am facing very less urination for last one week. I got my kft checked. It was OK. My creatinine was 1.04. But still I feel that amount of urine output is low. I don't feel the urge to urinate properly. Please suggest some medicine so that I can have the feel to urinate properly.
I have desk job and my weight is getting out of control. Even I also have abdomen and kidney pain issues I always try not to put weight on my stomach but sometimes pain become unbearable I always try to keep my water intake full but sometimes kidney pain starts due to hectic workload.
I am urinating frequently day and night. Urine color normal. I usually drink 3-4liters of water daily. I do physical workout 3 days a week. I have diabetes. Please advise.
Renal stone or kidney stone is the most common problem that is found in different people these days. It is mainly a hard mass that accumulates either in one or both the kidneys that can cause pain and another discomfort. Renal stones are classified into two types and these are:
- Calcium Stones and
- Uric Acid Stones.
Symptoms Of Renal Stone
Many times pain in the lower section of the stomach can be due to many reasons such as acidity, but long term pain can be considered as a symptom of renal stone. This happens when the stone moves from the kidney to the urinary tract or also when the stones grow. Some other symptoms apart from the pain are:
- The colour of the urine is turned into red or brown as it contains blood,
- The urge of urination increases,
- Nausea and Vomiting at times.
Causes Of Renal Stone
The medical term used for the renal stone is renal calculi or urolithiasis or nephrolithiasis. The problem can occur due to a number of reasons and a few among them are:
- Increased calcium amount in the body,
- Genetic factor,
- Disease or infection in the kidney or the urinary,
- Consumption of alcohol and also some oxalate food items,
- Diseases such as high blood pressure, hypercalciuria or gout,
- Inflammatory disease of intestine and stomach,
- Side effects of wrong medication.
Home Remedies By Ayurveda For Curing Renal Stone
There are some of the home remedies available that are suggested by the Ayurveda:
- Treating Renal Stone With Kidney Beans
- Add 4 litres of water to 60 grams of kidney beans.
- Now heat the mixture for about 4-5 hours.
- Now strain the mixture through a muslin cloth into a container.
- Keep the fluid aside to cool down.
- After the fluid cools down completely, start drinking one glass of the fluid every 2 hours.
- Make sure that the fluid should be consumed within 24 hours.
- Do this for a week time.
- Treating kidney Stone With Basil Leaves And Honey
- Crush about 10-15 basil leaves and make a paste of it.
- Take out the juice of about 1 tablespoon of the paste.
- Now add one teaspoon honey to the juice and mix them well.
- Consume this mixture every day once.
- Treating Renal Stone With Pomegranate Seeds And Horse Gram
- Add about half litre water to 1 cup horse gram.
- Now heat it till the water comes down to about 1/5th and then strain the liquid.
- Crush some pomegranate seeds and add about 2 tablespoons to the liquid.
- Drink this mixture daily.
- Apart from these remedies, drinking apple juice regularly and doing regular exercise also helps in getting rid of renal stone. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Having severe UTI problem from last two years. After having HSG test last month the problem increases and antibiotics became allergic reaction to body. Firstly culture test showed 80 cummn WBC. N after taking medicine (martifur Mr) it is showing 40 cummn WBC. Doctor suggest me IV drip option! is it effective? I have been trying to convince from 2 years and had a miscarriage too. Does UTI is the reason for not getting pregnant? Plzz help.
Hi 26 M OLD, I have stones in kediny past 2 year taken many medicins its now curing so what should I do. If problem.
I have a small 4.9 mm kidney stone in my right kidney. For the past 55 days, my abdomen is paining so much in the afternoon to the evening (3 pm to 9 pm). Does this stone causing the pain? Because I have some other problems related with urination. I drink 3 lit water. So, I go to pee 15-17 times a day. I had some difficulty in peeing for the past 10 months like I had the urge to pee but when I went to pee, it took me 5 minutes to start. But the urge was powerful. Sometimes it got obstructed too. I also hold my urine a lot because of place. I consulted 2 Doctors but both of them took my condition very lightly. They told that I have anxiety problem because my ultrasound and x-ray reports are normal. Blood sugar, thyroid, BP is ok. My urine has no infection. So, they took it like a joke. They told that I have mental stress. I will die Doctor if you take my disease lightly. This is very serious for me and painful too. For the past 55 days, I stayed at home, unable to go anywhere because of severe abdomen pain. If it is anxiety then why does it pain in my whole abdomen for the past 55 days? I can feel my pain but the 2 Doctors didn't. What's wrong with me and my medicines? Why it's not working a little bit after a strict diet? Please tell me Doctor what's wrong? I can not move, can not work, can not low down or bend because of pain in right side of my naval. I am unable to go college because I can not walk a little. My exams are coming. So, my future will be spoiled if not treated soon. One more thing to add, in 13th december one boy hit me with a punch in my liver area. And I had some pain of the impact for 4 days. Does it causing pain after 2 months? I also eats rich, spicy, oily food a lot. Junk food are my favourite. I leads a unhealthy life style since 4 years. No physical activity, video game, late night sleep, wake up late. I do not drink milk and vegetables. First Doctor, after seeing my reports, he diagnosed that I had Irritable Bowel Syndrome. So he gave me Colospa retard for 15 days. He told me to change my diet to recover soon. I did the same. But after 1 month no recovery at all. Still lot of pain in my abdomen. So, I consulted a Gastroenterologist. He gave me 1) Menoctyl (twice) 2) Veloz 20 (once) 3) Drotin DS (SOS) for 1 month I am taking this medicines for the past 10 days. But no relief. Still there is a lot of pain. I know I have to complete the course of 30 days to get relief but the pain increases day by day. What should I do now? Shall I consult Homeopathy? I heard that homeopathy needs time to work. But my situation is serious. So, shall I go for homeopathy or not?
I have stone surgery (uroscopy) on April 15 before this lethotripsy is done 4 seating. After 7 months I have again starting stone pain. What should I do. It treat problem in my family planing. I feel very weak when penetration.
I am continuing getting report for urine infection. Push, blood and uric acid. I have taking treatment from a doctor and getting no benefit. One more problem is in my right leg I feel some kind of etching like some thing wrong is floating in vain. What should i do?
Human urine is a useful tool for the diagnosis and detection of several health conditions. The color, smell and density of your urine can reveal a lot about the state of your health. Color, especially, is a strong determinant of many ailments or concerns.
Here is a list of the health conditions you might be suffering from, based on the color of your urine:
- Straw color to transparent yellow color: This urine color signifies that your body is healthy and perfectly hydrated. This should be the normal color of urine, which shows you are in good health.
- Transparent or clear: Transparent and extra clear urine indicates that you have drunk too much water, which leads to the transparent appearance. It happens due to overhydration.
- Dark yellow color: This shade of urine is considered normal, but it may indicate some amount of dehydration. You need to drink more water to eliminate the darker yellowish tinge from your urine.
- Honey color: Urine of honey color signifies dehydration and you must consume increased amounts of water.
- Pink or red color: Your urine may have a pinkish red shade when you consume foods like carrots, beets, blackberries and rhubarb. This may also happen due to the effect of some antibiotics or a drug which treats urinary tract infections. The presence of blood in your urine is indicated by these colors too, and it can lead to kidney diseases, UTI, prostate problems or tumors.
- Orange color: Your urine may have an orange color which resembles the color of orange soft drinks. This occurs as a result of high dose of vitamins and several antibiotics. This color may also indicate dehydration or problems related to the kidney or bile duct.
- Blue or green color: Such shades may be present in your urine because of dyes present in food items and medications. Your urine may turn blue or green, signifying several other medical conditions which require immediate medical attention.
- Foamy: If your urine has a foamy appearance, irrespective of the color and shade, you need to consult a doctor. Consistent foamy or frothy appearance of your urine may indicate the presence of protein in your urine, which further signifies problems in the kidneys.
- Maple syrup color: Urine of this shade indicates a severe case of dehydration or liver diseases.
Your urine tells a lot about your health by its color, odor and density. The color is an essential determinant for detecting several health conditions, which may be simple or chronic in nature. In case of abnormal urine color or appearance, you should consult a doctor without delay.